Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

[ARCHIVE to 2015] Discount Codes for Hilton?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[ARCHIVE to 2015] Discount Codes for Hilton?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 22, 2012, 1:36 am

Hi there, i'm completely new here so go easy.

I've tried a few of these codes for the Dubai jumeirah residences in March and non work. TBH, agoda have a room cheaper than Hilton do, i'm tempted to book with them via a cashback website. I'm sure you'll all tell me off for that, so educate me if you wouldn't mind....
Old Nov 22, 2012, 2:05 am

Programs: M&M,HH Gold,Accor Plat.,Priority Club Plat. Ambassador,Club Carlson Gold,Marriott Gold,GHA Plat.
I was looking for Hilton in Dubai on 30-31/12..no availability in all Dubai, how could this be possible? i tried for weeks (i've started to look for it on 2 sep.)..
Old Nov 22, 2012, 7:32 am

Programs: AA Gold, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by dannyrado
Hi there, i'm completely new here so go easy.

I've tried a few of these codes for the Dubai jumeirah residences in March and non work. TBH, agoda have a room cheaper than Hilton do, i'm tempted to book with them via a cashback website. I'm sure you'll all tell me off for that, so educate me if you wouldn't mind....
As you have seen, not all hotels accept all discount codes, in fact the opposite seems to be true- success with discount codes with Hilton properties seems to be more the exception that the rule. Even some of the hotels that do accept them sometimes 'turn them off' when they reach a certain capacity. You just have to play with is and see what you get.
Old Nov 22, 2012, 7:34 am

Programs: AA Gold, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by Paul4Travel
I was looking for Hilton in Dubai on 30-31/12..no availability in all Dubai, how could this be possible? i tried for weeks (i've started to look for it on 2 sep.)..
Notice how this thread is for the purpose of discussing discount codes at Hilton properties, not availability at any particular hotel?
Old Nov 22, 2012, 7:42 am

Programs: M&M,HH Gold,Accor Plat.,Priority Club Plat. Ambassador,Club Carlson Gold,Marriott Gold,GHA Plat.
Originally Posted by Notenut
Notice how this thread is for the purpose of discussing discount codes at Hilton properties, not availability at any particular hotel?
i know! i've wrote it here because i've tried with Hilton codes and without code: no availability!
it seems very strange!
Old Nov 23, 2012, 9:12 am

Programs: AA UA DL CO NW HH SPG
Discount Codes for Hilton?

Is everybody getting (again) getting points on the PR13CB? I'm only interested in recent stays (and not during the Oct glitch).

Cheers
Old Nov 23, 2012, 9:25 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK Elite
I received HH points and Q4 bonus points + FFP miles for PR13CB stay 2-4 Nov.
Old Nov 23, 2012, 10:05 am

Programs: Holder of six "persona non-grata" awards
Conrad Miami?

Anyone willing to share a little "Christmas Cheer" for the Conrad Miami? Usuals don't play well at this property.

Thank you...
Old Nov 26, 2012, 3:52 am

Programs: Hilton HHonors Diamond,Bonvoy Platinum,Shangri-La Golden Circle Jade,LH SEN,AZ Gold,VS Elevate Gold
I've never not received points on any corporate rates, including blackstone. in fact, I've never not received points even if I used one of the promotional rates...

as for the Conrad Miami, you have to use one of the codes valid for Conrad Hotels, since they are quite separate from the Hilton ones (the codes I mean).
Old Nov 26, 2012, 8:21 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Pleb, HH Gold, PWP General Secretary
Originally Posted by adpucci
I've never not received points on any corporate rates, including blackstone. in fact, I've never not received points even if I used one of the promotional rates...

as for the Conrad Miami, you have to use one of the codes valid for Conrad Hotels, since they are quite separate from the Hilton ones (the codes I mean).
I think you maybe doing something wrong, I have received points on all corporate and promotional rates. Also some codes like PR13CB work at Conrads.
Old Nov 26, 2012, 8:55 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA LTG (EXP), Hilton Silver (Dia), Marriott LTP (PP), SPG LTG (P) > MPG LTPP
Originally Posted by adpucci

Originally Posted by colpuck
I think you maybe doing something wrong, I have received points on all corporate and promotional rates. Also some codes like PR13CB work at Conrads.
... which is what he said. To rephrase the first sentence: I've always received points on any corporate rates,... so nothing being done wrong.

The double negative does tend to throw people off.
Old Dec 2, 2012, 4:48 am

I just returned from my Conrad stay (checked out on Friday morning) at BKK and noticed no points and stays in my portfolio. Only the hotel name is on the list of my last stays.

I was using the PR13CB code.

Any idea what to do right now? Contact HHonors?
Old Dec 2, 2012, 7:52 am

Programs: OW Emerald - HH Diamond
Markus1301 - it might be too early. I'd give it another day, then check with HH.
Old Dec 2, 2012, 9:48 am

Programs: Holder of six "persona non-grata" awards
Originally Posted by Abidjan
Markus1301 - it might be too early. I'd give it another day, then check with HH.
+ 1
Old Dec 2, 2012, 10:35 am

Programs: EBD, HH Diamond, BW Rewards Diamond, Nordic Choice Club Platinum, Sixt Diamond, Avis President
PR13CB code - when is CC charged ?

Made a reservation a few weeks ago at www.hilton.com using the PR13CB code.

My credit card has still not been charged. I am wondering when it will be charged - will it be when making the booking or will it be when checkin out after my stay ?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.