Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

[ARCHIVE to 2015] Discount Codes for Hilton?

[ARCHIVE to 2015] Discount Codes for Hilton?

Old Nov 22, 12, 1:36 am
  #796  
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: N.Wales, UK
Programs: EY S, AAdv, SQKris. SPG G, Hhonors Diamond, Accor Plat, Carlsson G, Hyatt plat, IHG Spire elite...
Posts: 930
Hi there, i'm completely new here so go easy.

I've tried a few of these codes for the Dubai jumeirah residences in March and non work. TBH, agoda have a room cheaper than Hilton do, i'm tempted to book with them via a cashback website. I'm sure you'll all tell me off for that, so educate me if you wouldn't mind....
dannyrado is offline  
Old Nov 22, 12, 2:05 am
  #797  
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: LHR
Programs: M&M,HH Gold,Accor Plat.,Priority Club Plat. Ambassador,Club Carlson Gold,Marriott Gold,GHA Plat.
Posts: 1,627
I was looking for Hilton in Dubai on 30-31/12..no availability in all Dubai, how could this be possible? i tried for weeks (i've started to look for it on 2 sep.)..
Paul4Travel is offline  
Old Nov 22, 12, 7:32 am
  #798  
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: ATL
Programs: AA Gold, HH Diamond
Posts: 1,061
Originally Posted by dannyrado View Post
Hi there, i'm completely new here so go easy.

I've tried a few of these codes for the Dubai jumeirah residences in March and non work. TBH, agoda have a room cheaper than Hilton do, i'm tempted to book with them via a cashback website. I'm sure you'll all tell me off for that, so educate me if you wouldn't mind....
As you have seen, not all hotels accept all discount codes, in fact the opposite seems to be true- success with discount codes with Hilton properties seems to be more the exception that the rule. Even some of the hotels that do accept them sometimes 'turn them off' when they reach a certain capacity. You just have to play with is and see what you get.
Notenut is offline  
Old Nov 22, 12, 7:34 am
  #799  
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: ATL
Programs: AA Gold, HH Diamond
Posts: 1,061
Originally Posted by Paul4Travel View Post
I was looking for Hilton in Dubai on 30-31/12..no availability in all Dubai, how could this be possible? i tried for weeks (i've started to look for it on 2 sep.)..
Notice how this thread is for the purpose of discussing discount codes at Hilton properties, not availability at any particular hotel?
Notenut is offline  
Old Nov 22, 12, 7:42 am
  #800  
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: LHR
Programs: M&M,HH Gold,Accor Plat.,Priority Club Plat. Ambassador,Club Carlson Gold,Marriott Gold,GHA Plat.
Posts: 1,627
Originally Posted by Notenut View Post
Notice how this thread is for the purpose of discussing discount codes at Hilton properties, not availability at any particular hotel?
i know! i've wrote it here because i've tried with Hilton codes and without code: no availability!
it seems very strange!
Paul4Travel is offline  
Old Nov 23, 12, 9:12 am
  #801  
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Programs: AA UA DL CO NW HH SPG
Posts: 37
Discount Codes for Hilton?

Is everybody getting (again) getting points on the PR13CB? I'm only interested in recent stays (and not during the Oct glitch).

Cheers
Senoir flyer is offline  
Old Nov 23, 12, 9:25 am
  #802  
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Denmark
Programs: TK Elite
Posts: 7,047
I received HH points and Q4 bonus points + FFP miles for PR13CB stay 2-4 Nov.
SK AAR is offline  
Old Nov 23, 12, 10:05 am
  #803  
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: SFO/SMF
Programs: Holder of six "persona non-grata" awards
Posts: 1,902
Conrad Miami?

Anyone willing to share a little "Christmas Cheer" for the Conrad Miami? Usuals don't play well at this property.

Thank you...
fozziedoggie is offline  
Old Nov 26, 12, 3:52 am
  #804  
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: UK
Programs: Hilton HHonors Diamond,Bonvoy Platinum,Shangri-La Golden Circle Jade,LH SEN,AZ Gold,VS Elevate Gold
Posts: 124
I've never not received points on any corporate rates, including blackstone. in fact, I've never not received points even if I used one of the promotional rates...

as for the Conrad Miami, you have to use one of the codes valid for Conrad Hotels, since they are quite separate from the Hilton ones (the codes I mean).
adpucci is offline  
Old Nov 26, 12, 8:21 am
  #805  
FlyerTalk Evangelist
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: DFW
Programs: UA Pleb, HH Gold, PWP General Secretary
Posts: 23,153
Originally Posted by adpucci View Post
I've never not received points on any corporate rates, including blackstone. in fact, I've never not received points even if I used one of the promotional rates...

as for the Conrad Miami, you have to use one of the codes valid for Conrad Hotels, since they are quite separate from the Hilton ones (the codes I mean).
I think you maybe doing something wrong, I have received points on all corporate and promotional rates. Also some codes like PR13CB work at Conrads.
colpuck is offline  
Old Nov 26, 12, 8:55 am
  #806  
FlyerTalk Evangelist
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: South Florida
Programs: AA LTG (EXP), Hilton Silver (Dia), Marriott LTP (PP), SPG LTG (P) > MPG LTPP
Posts: 11,329
Originally Posted by adpucci View Post
I've never not received points on any corporate rates, including blackstone. in fact, I've never not received points even if I used one of the promotional rates...

as for the Conrad Miami, you have to use one of the codes valid for Conrad Hotels, since they are quite separate from the Hilton ones (the codes I mean).
Originally Posted by colpuck View Post
I think you maybe doing something wrong, I have received points on all corporate and promotional rates. Also some codes like PR13CB work at Conrads.
... which is what he said. To rephrase the first sentence: I've always received points on any corporate rates,... so nothing being done wrong.

The double negative does tend to throw people off.
RogerD408 is offline  
Old Dec 2, 12, 4:48 am
  #807  
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: NYC
Posts: 556
I just returned from my Conrad stay (checked out on Friday morning) at BKK and noticed no points and stays in my portfolio. Only the hotel name is on the list of my last stays.

I was using the PR13CB code.

Any idea what to do right now? Contact HHonors?
Markus1301 is offline  
Old Dec 2, 12, 7:52 am
  #808  
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Cote d'Ivoire
Programs: OW Emerald - HH Diamond
Posts: 3,183
Markus1301 - it might be too early. I'd give it another day, then check with HH.
Abidjan is offline  
Old Dec 2, 12, 9:48 am
  #809  
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: SFO/SMF
Programs: Holder of six "persona non-grata" awards
Posts: 1,902
Originally Posted by Abidjan View Post
Markus1301 - it might be too early. I'd give it another day, then check with HH.
+ 1
fozziedoggie is offline  
Old Dec 2, 12, 10:35 am
  #810  
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Finland
Programs: EBD, HH Diamond, BW Rewards Diamond, Nordic Choice Club Platinum, Sixt Diamond, Avis President
Posts: 45
PR13CB code - when is CC charged ?

Made a reservation a few weeks ago at www.hilton.com using the PR13CB code.

My credit card has still not been charged. I am wondering when it will be charged - will it be when making the booking or will it be when checkin out after my stay ?
Musta Pekka is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Search Engine: