Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

[ARCHIVE to 2015] Discount Codes for Hilton?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[ARCHIVE to 2015] Discount Codes for Hilton?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 18, 2012, 1:16 pm

How far in advance does this rate works?

Just to make sure, I absolutely get points and nights towards my status?
Old Sep 18, 2012, 10:28 pm

Programs: *G
Originally Posted by colpuck
Yes, and Yes.
However, the rate is pre-paid and not eligible for any promotions.
I am using PR13CB rates for the past 20 nights at Hilton and I have no problem getting Q3 triple points.
Old Sep 18, 2012, 10:50 pm

Programs: AA (EP), Hilton (Diamond), Marriott Bonvoy (Titanium)
Originally Posted by kempis
I will be staying at Conrad Denpasar in November. Code PRC13cb gives me a rate of 148$ which I think is a great, before I book I was wondering if someone knows a better code for this property? I tried PR09PN but that didnt work at all.
$148 is a terrific rate, I'd jump on it. You're lucky; I am trying to stay there in 2013 and the PR13CB rate (as noted above) doesn't seem to work past 2012.

Originally Posted by Markus1301
How far in advance does this rate works?

Just to make sure, I absolutely get points and nights towards my status?
Normally the rate works as far in advance as you like, but (as noted above) it seems to have stopped working for dates past 12/31/12.

As confirmed above, you do earn points, nights, and stay credit. You usually do NOT earn any additional bonus points for promotions.
Old Sep 19, 2012, 2:14 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK Elite
Originally Posted by lee_apromise
I am using PR13CB rates for the past 20 nights at Hilton and I have no problem getting Q3 triple points.
In the past PR13CB was not eligible for the quaterly promotions but this changed with the Q3 promo. I have also received Q3 bonus points with the PR13CB rate.

I hope PR13CB will be working for 2013 bookings at a later stage - or a similar rate will be introduced. PR13CB has saved me huge amounts over the years...
Old Sep 19, 2012, 8:56 am

Originally Posted by anabolism
$148 is a terrific rate, I'd jump on it. You're lucky; I am trying to stay there in 2013 and the PR13CB rate (as noted above) doesn't seem to work past 2012.

Normally the rate works as far in advance as you like, but (as noted above) it seems to have stopped working for dates past 12/31/12.

As confirmed above, you do earn points, nights, and stay credit. You usually do NOT earn any additional bonus points for promotions.
I might stay in BKK at end of November but my business trip might change. I was wondering how many days in advance the code is working?!
Old Sep 19, 2012, 10:03 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Pleb, HH Gold, PWP General Secretary
Originally Posted by lee_apromise
Originally Posted by SK AAR
In the past PR13CB was not eligible for the quaterly promotions but this changed with the Q3 promo. I have also received Q3 bonus points with the PR13CB rate.

I hope PR13CB will be working for 2013 bookings at a later stage - or a similar rate will be introduced. PR13CB has saved me huge amounts over the years...
The more you know! Do you know if this a permanent change or just for this Q?
Old Sep 19, 2012, 11:36 am

Programs: Accor Plat, Carlson Silver, AF Plat, DLH Silver
Hilton and cash back

Hi,

Another quick question: can we get cashback through ebates or another similar website when booking on hilton.com?
I know that Marriott offers such things, but was not able to find a cashback website for Hilton.

Thanks!
Old Sep 19, 2012, 12:10 pm

Originally Posted by SK AAR
How will we know if a replacement is issued?

(I wonder if PR13CB not working past 2012 has anything to do with all the publicity and blog posts about it?)
Old Sep 19, 2012, 12:11 pm

Originally Posted by colpuck
Do you know if this a permanent change or just for this Q?
There have been a few promotions in the past that didn't exclude PR13CB, so it isn't unprecedented; I wouldn't read anything into it, and I'd assume it won't qualify, so if I do use it and it turns out to qualify, it's a nice bonus.
Old Sep 19, 2012, 1:36 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA LTG (EXP), Hilton Silver (Dia), Marriott LTP (PP), SPG LTG (P) > MPG LTPP
Originally Posted by anabolism
How will we know if a replacement is issued?

(I wonder if PR13CB not working past 2012 has anything to do with all the publicity and blog posts about it?)
Uh, hello, what's the name of this thread? How did PR13CB get known in the first place?
Old Sep 22, 2012, 8:52 am

Programs: SPG Plat, HHonor Diamond, Hyatt PLAT, Marriott PLat, UA 1K, AA EXP, DL PLAT, BMI Gold, Co PLAT
PGLL01

not eligible for points?

This is little league rate, points did not post, I called to request, they claim this is ineligible rate.

true?

If not, whom should I talk to ?

Thanks
Old Sep 22, 2012, 9:15 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA LTG (EXP), Hilton Silver (Dia), Marriott LTP (PP), SPG LTG (P) > MPG LTPP
Originally Posted by yyliu88
PGLL01

not eligible for points?

This is little league rate, points did not post, I called to request, they claim this is ineligible rate.

true?

If not, whom should I talk to ?

Thanks
I checked the rate details and there is nothing about being ineligible. Escalate with HH and have them check the rate details and post your points.

When pulling up Best Available Rate it does show Earn Hilton Honors points on the rate selection, but it does not if you pull up AAA which also earns points, do don't let them say it has to say it earns to earns.
Old Sep 23, 2012, 8:17 am

Programs: BA Blue
Thumbs up Hilton Garden Inn New York - Chelsea

Just found (and used) this code from TripAdvisor. "$30 off Our Best Rate".
Just search for Hilton Garden Inn New York Chelsea on TripAdvisor site and you should see the offer link near top of page.

Offer valid on the following days: Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun.
Valid for Redemption: Sep 7, 2012 - Dec 27, 2012

Looks like you don't get the rate if reservation includes non weekend days - so may need to make a separate reservation for those.

May be of use to some.
Old Sep 23, 2012, 8:25 am

Programs: Accor Plat, Carlson Silver, AF Plat, DLH Silver
Originally Posted by weehaggis
Just found (and used) this code from TripAdvisor. "$30 off Our Best Rate".
Just search for Hilton Garden Inn New York Chelsea on TripAdvisor site and you should see the offer link near top of page.

Offer valid on the following days: Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun.
Valid for Redemption: Sep 7, 2012 - Dec 27, 2012

Looks like you don't get the rate if reservation includes non weekend days - so may need to make a separate reservation for those.

May be of use to some.
I think this refers to the corporate account 2703511.
Unfortunately, I'm not sure it works in many hotels.
Old Sep 24, 2012, 12:06 pm

Programs: SPG Plat, HHonor Diamond, Hyatt PLAT, Marriott PLat, UA 1K, AA EXP, DL PLAT, BMI Gold, Co PLAT
Originally Posted by RogerD408
I checked the rate details and there is nothing about being ineligible. Escalate with HH and have them check the rate details and post your points.

When pulling up Best Available Rate it does show Earn Hilton Honors points on the rate selection, but it does not if you pull up AAA which also earns points, do don't let them say it has to say it earns to earns.
they asked me to wait, they escalate to xxx department, and that department will contact me soon(according to them)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.