Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

[ARCHIVE to 2015] Discount Codes for Hilton?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[ARCHIVE to 2015] Discount Codes for Hilton?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 10, 2012, 7:31 pm

Hi everyone!

I'll be in San Diego for a conference and am staying at the Hilton Bayfront. Does anyone have any good discount options for me? Thanks!
Old Aug 10, 2012, 8:18 pm

Programs: IHG Platinum
Originally Posted by lorkers
Bit late for you duo, but I just found nearly half price discounts of in the Hilton Tokyo Narita.

None of the discount codes - AAA, PR13CB, MPV - work for this Hilton if you miss the Ą6,000 deals - and I'll be there in 4 days for a stopover AKL-NRT-CPH.

But if you go onto its facebook page http://www.facebook.com/narita.hilton and ask for deals, it'll coughs up 8,500JPY a night - pretty much half the 'best deal' rate.

No bargain, but if like me you're stuck at short notice, I hope this helps.
How does the whole facebook rate deal work..?? You send them a message..??
Old Aug 10, 2012, 9:51 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K, AA EXP; Owner, Green Bay Packers
Cool

Originally Posted by Koreansoul
Hi everyone!

I'll be in San Diego for a conference and am staying at the Hilton Bayfront. Does anyone have any good discount options for me? Thanks!
Try the MVP rate
http://directconnect.hilton.com/dc/d...pNd=6KChO3qjh2
Old Aug 12, 2012, 12:11 pm

Programs: AA (EP), Hilton (Diamond), Marriott Bonvoy (Titanium)
Originally Posted by lorkers
Bit late for you duo, but I just found nearly half price discounts of in the Hilton Tokyo Narita.

None of the discount codes - AAA, PR13CB, MPV - work for this Hilton if you miss the Ą6,000 deals - and I'll be there in 4 days for a stopover AKL-NRT-CPH.

But if you go onto its facebook page http://www.facebook.com/narita.hilton and ask for deals, it'll coughs up 8,500JPY a night - pretty much half the 'best deal' rate.

No bargain, but if like me you're stuck at short notice, I hope this helps.
I'd say 8500 JPY/night is a good deal. Any Hilton for ~$100/night seems like a good deal to me, and the Narita Hilton is a nice, comfortable property.
Old Aug 16, 2012, 12:37 pm

Originally Posted by lcpteck
Any codes available for Hong Kong?
Hi all.

I am also looking to book this property, but can't get promo codes to work to even try. When I enter those suggested here I get the following message:

Unfortunately we are experiencing technical difficulties and were unable to complete your request. Please use one of our features below, go to our site home page or contact Customer care.
It has been like this for a week on both PC and Mac, from different cities.

Thanks

Dr. PITUK
Old Aug 16, 2012, 11:04 pm

Originally Posted by anabolism
I'd say 8500 JPY/night is a good deal. Any Hilton for ~$100/night seems like a good deal to me, and the Narita Hilton is a nice, comfortable property.
Yes, totally agree. No problems with the booking or the stay - it's pretty decent, and only 5 minutes from the terminal.

Just go to Facebook Hilton Narita, down the Japanese booking link, and Narita rooms are still there for 8500JPY a nit.
Old Aug 17, 2012, 12:15 am

Programs: AA (EP), Hilton (Diamond), Marriott Bonvoy (Titanium)
Originally Posted by painintheuk
When I enter those suggested here I get the following message:
Unfortunately we are experiencing technical difficulties and were unable to complete your request.
When you get that error, try changing how you are trying the booking, e.g., if you are using "dates flexible" switch to a fixed date. Also, try exiting the browser, relaunch, go to main hilton or hhonors site, put in hotel search and dates but no discount code, and then select a hotel from the search results, click to see rates, and then put in discount code.
Old Aug 17, 2012, 8:54 am

Originally Posted by anabolism
When you get that error, try changing how you are trying the booking, e.g., if you are using "dates flexible" switch to a fixed date. Also, try exiting the browser, relaunch, go to main hilton or hhonors site, put in hotel search and dates but no discount code, and then select a hotel from the search results, click to see rates, and then put in discount code.
Along those lines, I've downloaded Google Chrome and use it as a browser for both HH and AA, as it seems to be more superlative than IE in these technical issue instances.
Old Aug 18, 2012, 2:37 pm

Anyone know a working code for next weekend ( Aug 25-28 ) at the
Hampton Inn Boston-Logan Airport

Thanks In Advance

TheMiz
Old Aug 18, 2012, 2:40 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Pleb, HH Gold, PWP General Secretary
Originally Posted by TheMiz
Anyone know a working code for next weekend ( Aug 25-28 ) at the
Hampton Inn Boston-Logan Airport

Thanks In Advance

TheMiz
did you try the MVP code?
Old Aug 18, 2012, 2:45 pm

Originally Posted by colpuck
did you try the MVP code?

Actually I did ,but it was about $25 per night higher than their best rate.
Old Aug 18, 2012, 5:40 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Pleb, HH Gold, PWP General Secretary
Originally Posted by TheMiz
Actually I did ,but it was about $25 per night higher than their best rate.

It's a refundable rate that's why.
Old Aug 18, 2012, 5:47 pm

Originally Posted by colpuck
It's a refundable rate that's why.

I haven't paid a thing, my reservation is cancelable ( Rate $160 per night )

Cancellation Policy

If you wish to cancel, please do so by 6pm, hotel local time, on the day of arrival to avoid cancellation penalties.

At check in, the front desk will verify your check-out date. Rates quoted are based on check-in date and length of stay. Should you choose to depart early, price is subject to change.

We reserve the right to cancel or modify reservations where it appears that a customer has engaged in fraudulent or inappropriate activity or under other circumstances where it appears that the reservations contain or resulted from a mistake or error.

Totals listed here are estimated based on current taxes and exchange rates (if applicable) and do not include additional fees/charges that may be incurred during your stay.
Old Aug 28, 2012, 8:59 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Marriott/Lifetime Titanium Hyatt/Explorist, Hilton/Silver, IHG Spire,UA Gold
I've used (IBM code - xxxxxxx) many times with great success...now it seems to not work anywhere...anyone know what IBM changed their code to?

Last edited by bsdstone; Aug 28, 2012 at 1:28 pm
Old Aug 28, 2012, 10:25 am

Programs: AA ex Plat, IC Plat , Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by bsdstone
I've used (IBM code - 0901452) many times with great success...now it seems to not work anywhere...anyone know what IBM changed their code to?
That is the IBM code for the USA, it doesnt work on International properties.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.