Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

[ARCHIVE to 2016] Gold/Diamond Breakfast at Hilton family properties

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[ARCHIVE to 2016] Gold/Diamond Breakfast at Hilton family properties

Search this Thread

Old Nov 7, 2016, 11:42 am

Conrad Dubai, U.A.E.
Diamond

I can confirm that Diamonds get the full breakfast buffet at Ballaro Restaurant on the 6th floor with an extensive selection of hot dishes, made-to-order eggs and barista coffee. Breakfast in the Executive Lounge is decent, a limited made-to-order egg selection is also offered. Overall a very nice spread and one of the better Exec Lounge breakfasts I have seen.
Old Nov 7, 2016, 9:20 pm

Programs: UA Plat, Hyatt Explorist, Mlife Gold, Starbucks Gold
Hilton at Easton (Columbus, OH USA)
Gold

Hotel currently under renovation. Lobby restaurant/bar is closed, as is 7th floor Executive Lounge, but the hotel has repurposed the attached Easton Sports Bar to a breakfast buffet during morning hours.

Buffet included usual continental fare, as well as bacon, sausage, eggs and a waffle and made to order omelette bar.
Old Nov 10, 2016, 11:41 am

Programs: IHG Spire Amb, HH Diamond, DL Diamond and 1MM
Hilton Bomonti (Istanbul) and Hilton Izmir

Hiltons in Turkey: Istanbul Bomonti and Izmir
Gold status

Both hotels offered lounge access with a basic breakfast.
Restaurant breakfast may have been available as an option, but I did not try that.
Old Nov 13, 2016, 2:57 pm
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeBanyan Contributor Badge

Programs: We love to Fly, Hotels and Discovery
Conrad Dublin, Ireland

Gold status

Full breakfast at the Coburg Brasserie incl. selected a la carte items. Superb and memorable quality.

Cheers & Safe Travels.
^
Old Nov 14, 2016, 12:43 am

Programs: LH SEN, FB Plat., HH D.
Hilton Adana(Turkey) - intermediate breakfast in lounge

Diamond

Last edited by more4less; Nov 14, 2016 at 1:26 am Reason: add status
Old Nov 17, 2016, 5:57 am

Conrad New York
New York, New York, USA

HHonors Gold

Selection from a special portion of the menu that includes coffee and juice, plus a light meal. On the weekend there was a full breakfast buffet with different meats, eggs, fruit, and pastries.

$20 credit could be applied to anything ordered off the menu and custom made. These options appeared quite expensive.

Breakfast was served in the restaurant.
Old Nov 17, 2016, 12:05 pm

Programs: UA 1K, AA Platinum, Hilton Diamond, Bonvoy Gold
The Lismore Hotel, A DoubleTree Hotel (Brand new property)

Eau Claire, WI, USA

$12.50 coupon for restaurant or coffee shop inside hotel

Gold
Old Nov 17, 2016, 4:14 pm
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: AAdvantage Platinum, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold, National Car Rental Exec. Elite
Hilton Los Angeles Airport (LAX)
Los Angeles, CA
Gold

Intermediate buffet breakfast in Executive Lounge only, including scrambled eggs and sausages. EL was very crowded at 8am.
Old Nov 23, 2016, 8:24 am

Programs: TK Elite, Hilton Diamond, BA Silver
Hilton Tallinn Park
Talinn, Estonia
Diamond

Was offered complimentary breakfast both in the main restaurant and lounge. There were 5 hot dishes in the lounge and few cold items. Chose to have bfast in the restaurant, lots of choices including a local Estonian lenten porridge (barley porridge with bacon)
Old Nov 25, 2016, 4:45 pm

All,

Because the wiki had become extremely long & unwieldy, I just completed a major overhaul to make it easier to navigate. The list of properties is now subdivided into regions, with internal links to each country. In the case of the US and Canada, there are also links to each state/province/territory. Basically, the idea is to get you where you want to be in 1 click vs. having to scroll endlessly.

In doing so, I fixed a few errors (Oklahoma before Ohio) and made some judgment calls on categorizing countries into regions. However, I did not modify any of the listings other than to add formatting for clarity.

I undoubtedly made errors in this fairly involved undertaking; for example, France & Puerto Rico both disappeared owing to cut/paste errors, but I caught both & restored them. If you find similar mistakes (typos, broken links, duplicate entries, etc.), feel free to PM me if you're not comfortable fixing them yourself. For larger thematic objections--e.g., over the region names or divisions--you're welcome to raise those in the thread, subject to the mods' wish to keep the thread from getting bogged down in meta-discussion.

I hope you find the changes useful. I'd also appreciate input on other possible enhancements; for example, I'm thinking of editing very long individual entries--such as those for the UK, California, and Florida--to bold the location name & then alphabetize strictly according to that term (as opposed to the jumbled lists we have now).

Last edited by beltway; Nov 27, 2016 at 7:03 am
Old Nov 30, 2016, 1:18 pm
Moderator: Smoking Lounge; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Lifetime (for now) Gold MM, HH Gold, Giving Tootsie Pops to UA employees, & a retired hockey goalie
Hilton Garden Inn, Waltham, MA
26 November
Gold
Coupon for full breakfast buffet or 750 additional points (chose food )
<wiki updated>
Old Dec 2, 2016, 6:50 am

Hilton Panama City - Gold - Breakfast in Executive Lounge (Intermediate)

Guatemala City, Hilton Garden Inn - Gold - Dissapointed no complimentary breakfast was available, the only option was to pay for breakfast in the restaurant.
Old Dec 2, 2016, 9:08 am

Programs: DL Plat (won't hit DM again) 2MM (2.5), HH Gold, PC Gold, Hyatt Plat
Hilton Chicago Ohare
Gold -- offered 2 coupons per night for full buffet in Andiamo hotel restaurant.
This is okay, except, this month (12/2016) the restaurant is in a ballroom while renovation is underway. Breakfast buffet is okay, but a bit limited.
Old Dec 2, 2016, 11:12 am
:D!
Hilton Contributor BadgeIHG Contributor Badge

Programs: BA Diamond, Hilton Bronze, A3 Diamond, IHG *G
I updated the wiki with my recent experiences, restored the shortcut to Japan which was missed, and removed some closed UK hotels.

Originally Posted by beltway
I'm thinking of editing very long individual entries--such as those for the UK, California, and Florida--to bold the location name & then alphabetize strictly according to that term (as opposed to the jumbled lists we have now).
For the UK, I suggest to separate out London and Scotland hotels from the rest of the list which can stay as it is.
Old Dec 2, 2016, 11:06 pm

Programs: AA Gold, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Explorist, Marriott Gold
DoubleTree by Hilton Campbell Pruneyard Plaza (California)
Stayed in October as a Diamond
Continental breakfast (with oatmeal) in the restaurant (no lounge)
Could upgrade to hot breakfast (looked like 4 items) for upcharge - can't remember exactly, somewhere around $4

The continental breakfast was excellent and included locally made jams of many interesting flavors.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.