Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

[ARCHIVE to 2016] Gold/Diamond Breakfast at Hilton family properties

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[ARCHIVE to 2016] Gold/Diamond Breakfast at Hilton family properties

Search this Thread

Old Aug 7, 2011, 12:28 pm

Programs: HHonors Gold
Stockholm, Sweden

Hilton Stockholm Slussen:
Full buffet breakfast in downstairs restaurant or smaller buffet breakfast in the executive lounge.
Old Aug 7, 2011, 8:16 pm

Programs: BAEC G, WN A-, Hyatt G, HH G, MAR T, Hz PC, was [UA2P, FL A+Elite, BD G]
Hilton Sydney (Australia): your choice of either a decent continental breakfast in the lounge or an excellent full breakfast buffet in their restaurant (Glass).

Hilton Kuala Lumpur (at Sentral Station): your choice of either a small breakfast buffet in the lounge (continental + ~4 hot items + eggs/omelets to order) or a full breakfast buffet in the restaurant on the first floor (with stations for Japanese, Chinese, Malay, and Indian foods along with typical US/Western Europe offerings)

Hilton Singapore: there might have been a continental buffet in the lounge, but all I remember is the full breakfast buffet in the Checkers restaurant.
Old Aug 8, 2011, 12:54 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
IHG Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Delta - Silver; UA - Silver; HHonors - Diamond; IHG - Spire Ambassador; Marriott Bonvoy - Titanium
Originally Posted by aztimm
Washington--

Hilton Seattle Airport: coupon for $$ off of breakfast in restaurant (no lounge)
Was this a recent stay? Last time I was through there it was 1 beverage + 1 food item from the coffee kiosk.

Originally Posted by aztimm
Oregon--

Doubletree Portland Lloyd Center: choice of buffet or order off of menu in the hotel restaurant
Unless they've made a favorable enhancement recently, breakfast has always been explicitly continental only, if you want (take) hot food items from the buffet, you're supposed to pay the difference.

Last edited by Points Scrounger; Aug 8, 2011 at 1:06 pm Reason: add PDX DT
Old Aug 8, 2011, 1:58 pm

Programs: HHonors Gold, WN RR A-List Preferred, FL A+ Elite, SPG, HGP Platinum
Doubletree San Francisco Airport

from a July 2011 stay: vouchers at check-in for free breakfast in hotel restaurant (Chutney Grill); mostly continental, but with made-to-order omelets and juice service.
Old Aug 8, 2011, 2:05 pm

Programs: HHonors Gold, WN RR A-List Preferred, FL A+ Elite, SPG, HGP Platinum
Ohio:

Hilton Columbus at Easton - free grand breakfast buffet (continental breakfast options plus made-to-order hot options)

Doubletree Suites, downtown Columbus - free breakfast in hotel restaurant
Old Aug 8, 2011, 6:39 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta - Silver; UA - Silver; HHonors - Diamond; IHG - Spire Ambassador; Marriott Bonvoy - Titanium
California:

Hilton Checkers Los Angeles (downtown) - voucher for continental breakfast in restaurant

Colorado:

Denver - Doubletree Courtis (downtown) - full buffet in bar off lobby

Idaho:

Boise Doubletree (not Doubletree Club) - voucher for breakfast in restaurant

Illinois:

Springfield Hilton - full buffet breakfast

Indiana:

Indianapolis Conrad - voucher for (value of) continental breakfast only, can be applied to other items.

Massachusetts:

Hilton Logan Airport Boston - continental items in exec lounge

Missouri:

Jefferson City - Doubletree - full buffet breakfast in upstairs restaurant

St. Louis - Frontenac Hilton - continental breakfast in exec lounge

Washington:

Bellevue Hilton - buffet in "executive lounge" (sectioned off corridor space on exec floor)

Seattle Airport Doubletree - $10 voucher good towards Bar and Grill, coffee kiosk, or main restaurant (buffet breakfast runs about $5 extra); voucher may be used at any time during stay, not restricted to A.M. only.

Last edited by Points Scrounger; Aug 8, 2011 at 6:49 pm
Old Aug 8, 2011, 9:58 pm

Originally Posted by jamesteroh
USA:

SF Union Square Hilton-Voucher for starbucks (am told that diamonds can now use the voucher to upgrade to a continental in the restaraunt).
Stayed there 08/02 - 08/07 (as a gold) and the voucher is also alternatively valid for a "non-hot foods" buffet in the Urban Tavern restaurant. If you eat any hot foods, you are supposed to let the server know, so they can add the $9.99 upgrade to your room charges.
Old Aug 8, 2011, 10:42 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta DM & MM, Hilton DM, Marriott gold, Hyatt Globalist, Alaska 75K, Wyndham Diamond,
Originally Posted by mark71mark
Stayed there 08/02 - 08/07 (as a gold) and the voucher is also alternatively valid for a "non-hot foods" buffet in the Urban Tavern restaurant. If you eat any hot foods, you are supposed to let the server know, so they can add the $9.99 upgrade to your room charges.
Thanks. I am staying there 9/23 to 25 so that is good to know. I think I would rather have the contintental buffet in the restaurant than the starbucks voucher.

There are enough good places to eat at in SFO though, I guess I should just go with the 1k bonus points and eat breakfast in the city both mornings.
Old Aug 9, 2011, 6:03 am

Programs: EI-GCE, BD-G, BA-G, A3*G, TK*G, FB-G, HH-G, Hyatt-Dia
Ireland
Hilton Dublin Kilmainham: Full breakfast in restaurant (no lounge)
Hilton Dublin: Full breakfast in restaurant (no lounge)
Old Aug 9, 2011, 6:22 am

Programs: BA Gold, HHonours Diamond
I see from the above that some Hotels policy must have changed over past couple of years. My list is from stays going back a year and is at variance with a couple of the entries given above: I will not go further than a year in case hotel policy has changed and so is unreliable for today. (Reduced in lounge is less than full breakfast but more than continental breakfast i.e. at least two hot items)

1 Hilton Southampton (Paid Stay) Full English Breakfast (No Lounge on property)
2 Hilton Rome Airport (Paid Stay) Full Breakfast in Restaurant or reduced in lounge
3 Hilton Sa Torre Mallorca (Points Stay) Full Breakfast in Restaurant (No Lounge on property)
4 Hilton Paris Charles De Gaulle Airport (Paid Stay) Full Breakfast in Restaurant or reduced in lounge
5 Hilton Arc de Triomphe Paris hotel (Paid Stay) Full Breakfast in Restaurant or reduced in lounge
6 Hilton Madrid Airport (Paid Stay) Full Breakfast in Restaurant or limited continental in lounge (really lounge breakfast is for those who want something quick-they always direct Diamonds/Gold/Paid Executives to full restaurant).
7 Hilton Montreal Bonaventure (Paid Stay). Contintal in Lounge or Restaurant. Upgrade to full breakfast by paying 7CAN$ extra in restaurnt. Continental in lounge includes one hot item.
8 Hilton Tel Aviv (Points) More than a reduced breakfast in the lounge, Pay $5 suppliment to eat in the restaurant.
9 Hilton Tel Aviv (Paid) More than a reduced breakfast in the lounge, free to eat in the restaurant. (but despite web saying Tel Aviv prices are for standard room only they include full breakfast for everyone, so Diamond gives chance to eat away from crowds at this hotel.
10 Hilton Watford hotel (Paid) No Lounge-Full Breakfast in Restaurant
11 Hilton Munich Park hotel (Paid) Full Breakfast in Restaurant or reduced in lounge
12 Hilton Munich City (Paid) Reduced Breakfast in Lounge only
13 Hilton Amsterdam (Paid) Full Breakfast in Restaurant or reduced in lounge
14 Rome Cavalieri, Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts (Points) More than a reduced breakfast in the lounge, free to eat in the restaurant.
15 Hilton London Gatwick Airport (Paid) reduced breakfast in lounge
16 Hilton Brussels City (Paid) No Lounge Full breakfast in restaurant
17 Hilton Bath City hotel (Paid) No Lounge Full breakfast in restaurant
18 Double Tree Cambridge UK (Paid and Points stay) No Lounge Full breakfast in restaurant
19 Birmingham Metropole Hilton (Paid Stay) Continental with two hot items in exec lounge only. However when they only have about 10 guests that can use the lounge they close it and allow full breakfast in restaurant, free drinks and light food at the bar in evening.

Last edited by P D N; Sep 20, 2011 at 9:47 pm Reason: Updating
Old Aug 9, 2011, 9:22 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA/AA/AS/B6/WN/ UA/HH/MR and more like 'em but most felicitously & importantly MUCCI
Canada: Hilton Vancouver Metrotown: extensive continental buffet in restaurant, can upgrade to hot buffet or order from menu for nominal surcharge.
Old Aug 9, 2011, 10:52 am

Programs: AA EXP, SPG Plat, Hyatt Diamond, Misc. others
Great thread! I don't see these properties above, apologies for duplicates:

California
Hilton Pleasanton at The Club Full breakfast in the restaurant, no extra charge
Hilton Concord Two visits in past three months - on the first visit we received the dreaded voucher for the restaurant (although the vouchers were high enough for omelettes). On our most recent trip it was a continental breakfast served in the lounge.
Hilton San Diego / Del Mar Intermediate breakfast in the executive lounge
New York
Hilton Times Square Full breakfast buffet in the restaurant
Florida
Casa Marina Resort (Waldorf Astoria) Received low-value vouchers for breakfast in restaurant, although I am not sure if this was due to status. (Off-season stay - resort was empty).
United Arab Emirates
Hilton Abu Dhabi Intermediate (bordering on full) breakfast in the executive lounge. You can also go to the buffet restaurant (full breakfast) for no charge. No one will tell you this information, but the hostess at the buffet has a list of all status guests and will simply check you off the list.
Hilton Fujairah Full breakfast in the restaurant
It hadn't occurred to me to ask if we could upgrade the continental breakfasts - will be doing that going forward!!
Old Aug 15, 2011, 5:12 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

USA

Washington:

Doubletree Spokane - voucher for full (not continental) buffet in coffee shop
Old Aug 17, 2011, 11:37 am

Gold HHonors member

Florida

Naples Hilton - 2 visits in last 4 months (once on points, once paid) - both times full breakfast in Shula's, lounge access - [Edited] -continental breakfast available in lounge also, but only cold offerings.

Longboat Key (points stay) - full buffet breakfast (w/cook to order eggs, if desired) - there's no lounge at this property

Last edited by Idranet; Sep 19, 2011 at 2:00 pm Reason: added Naples Continenetal b'fast in lounge info
Old Aug 17, 2011, 11:08 pm

Italy
-----

Hilton Molino Stucky - Venice - Full breakfast in restaurant or smaller breakfast in lounge

Hilton Sorrento Palace - Sorrento - Full breakfast in restaurant or smaller breakfast in lounge

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.