Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

[ARCHIVE to 2016] Gold/Diamond Breakfast at Hilton family properties

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[ARCHIVE to 2016] Gold/Diamond Breakfast at Hilton family properties

Search this Thread

Old Aug 2, 2011, 8:12 pm

Programs: AA ExecPlat, SPG Plat, HH Gold
Germany

Hilton Bonn - Full buffet breakfast (no lounge) - outstanding buffet (cheeses, meats, smoked salmon, yogurts, cereals, breads, vegetables, fruit), as well as hot choices and made to order eggs, etc. Coffee and juice service at the table.

Hilton Koeln - Full buffet breakfast (no lounge) - outstanding buffet (cheeses, meats, smoked salmon, yogurts, cereals, breads, vegetables, fruit), as well as hot choices and made to order eggs, etc. Coffee and juice service at the table.

As a Diamond, 2 people per room was included. I've also been able to extend breakfast benefits to a non-status occupied second room.

(Not sure about Gold privs at either.)

I love German breakfast!
Old Aug 2, 2011, 8:14 pm

Programs: AA ExecPlat, SPG Plat, HH Gold
Originally Posted by trainman74

Washington:
Hilton Seattle - coupon for full buffet in top-floor restaurant/lounge
I'm pretty sure last time I was there, I was able to use the credit towards room service breakfast - it was a nice benefit.
Old Aug 2, 2011, 9:10 pm

California:

Hilton San Diego Bayfront - Starbucks voucher for 1 drink and 1 food item. Upgrade to buffet breakfast for $10.
Old Aug 2, 2011, 10:17 pm

California

Hilton Suites Anaheim/Orange: full breakfast in restaurant
DoubleTree Anaheim/Orange: continental breakfast
DoubleTree Club Santa Ana/OC Airport: full breakfast in restaurant
DoubleTree Irvine Spectrum: full breakfast in restaurant

Arizona

Hilton Suites Phoenix- full breakfast in restaurant
Old Aug 3, 2011, 2:29 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: BA Silver, EI Silver, HH Gold, BW Gold, ABP, Seigneur des Horaires des Mucci
Originally Posted by jemmazee
I love German breakfast!
So do I!

First post is updated to here. Hopefully this will be a useful thread.
Old Aug 3, 2011, 2:57 am

Originally Posted by stifle
So do I!

First post is updated to here. Hopefully this will be a useful thread.
VERY useful! Thanks so much for this!
Old Aug 3, 2011, 3:27 am

Programs: LH SEN, Hilton Diamond, AF/KL & BA basic memberships, Tufty Club Exec Plutonium
Doubletree Courthouse by Hilton London Regent Street - continential offered, but on only one occasion have I been required to pay up for the full

Hilton Vienna Am Stadtpark - the works, lounge or restaurant

Hilton Berlin - Offered both, I only ever eat in the lounge.
Old Aug 3, 2011, 5:42 am

Programs: HH Gold & bunch of mainly useless other bits of plastic
Originally Posted by iainbhx
Doubletree Courthouse by Hilton London Regent Street - continential offered, but on only one occasion have I been required to pay up for the full

Hilton Vienna Am Stadtpark - the works, lounge or restaurant

Hilton Berlin - Offered both, I only ever eat in the lounge.
Ditto. Last couple of stays it wasn't even mentioned that breakfast should only have been continental (was on a non-breakfast rate).
Old Aug 3, 2011, 8:23 am

Programs: UA 2MM, AA 600k, DL 500k, Hyatt GP 1M, HH Gold, Rad. Gold, CP Gold, Miracle Fruit-su Club
Thanks to stifle and to all contributors. It goes without saying, but this is very useful.

^^^^^
Old Aug 3, 2011, 11:28 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist & Ambassador: China

Programs: DL DM/MM, UA 1K, AA Exp, HH Dia, WOH Glob, IHG Plat, Marriott Gold, NA EE, Hertz PC
^ to the contributors, we should try to link/merge other threads too (mods).

DT BWI - 2 breakfast coupons, full breakfast
Hilton Sonoma County - 2 coupons for continental breakfast, pay for UG to full
Old Aug 3, 2011, 10:12 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA/AA/AS/B6/WN/ UA/HH/MR and more like 'em but most felicitously & importantly MUCCI
Arizona, Hilton Resort & Villas Scottsdale: full breakfast buffet in restaurant.
Pennsylvania, Doubletree Pittsburgh Airport: no buffet, HHonors Diamonds and Golds have a choice of free breakfast entrees off the menu with a $6.50 limit.
Old Aug 4, 2011, 7:53 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: BA Silver, EI Silver, HH Gold, BW Gold, ABP, Seigneur des Horaires des Mucci
First thread updated.

Will posters please kindly post if applicable and known whether the breakfast is in lounge or restaurant (or either), and if there is the facility to pay for full breakfast when it is not free, how much the cost it?
Old Aug 4, 2011, 7:59 am

Programs: UA Gold, HH Diamond, Marriott Gold
South Africa--Cape Town Full breakfast in restaurant. (And great snacks in the lounge in the early evening including fantastic cheesecake.)
Old Aug 4, 2011, 8:16 am

Programs: not anymore! I'm FREE!
New York: Doubletree Metropolitan Hotel NYC
Continental breakfast in the executive lounge on a high floor (17th?). Actually very nice: cereals in little boxes, toast with jam in little jars, pastries, oatmeal with toppings, an assortment of fresh fruit including fresh berries, yogurt, juices, and best of all, an automatic espresso/coffee/cappuccino machine.

The lounge is a reasonable size, with free newspapers and areas where you can't quite hear the &$#@* television.

This is for Gold; I'm not sure what Diamonds get (full breakfast in the restaurant?)
Old Aug 4, 2011, 10:45 am
Original Member

Programs: AC SE 2MM, HH Dd, SPG; IC Pl/A; AA; DL
"Arizona, Hilton Resort & Villas Scottsdale: full breakfast buffet in restaurant."

When did this change--only cold items when there recently (and the last few times before that).

The hot section is slightly extra.

Arizona, Hilton Conquistador Tucson--toast, pastries and yogurt basically but you can buy up to cold continental for fairly reasonable price and hot full buffet.

Arizona Squaw Peak--despicable excuse for continental breakfast--go to the "store" and pick items (juice and muffin basically).

Embassy Suites Scottsdale--lovely full buffet with everything on it and good quality.

Last edited by BlondeBomber; Aug 5, 2011 at 6:59 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.