2016 Stay Statistics

Old Jan 9, 2016, 10:08 pm
Original Poster

Programs: American Ex Plat, Avis Presidents, Hertz - Preidents Circle, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold
2016 Stay Statistics

I have had multiple stays in 2016 but I am not seeing the "Status Bar" for my 2016 status. Is this normal for Hilton to take this long to switch over to a new calendar year?
Old Jan 9, 2016, 10:32 pm

Programs: OW Emerald - HH Diamond
Not abnormal, but I see site maintenance is occurring here in a few hours. I would hope that we'll see something soon.
Old Jan 9, 2016, 10:36 pm
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: HHonors Gold, Marriott Bonvoy Titanium
How long does one need in order to hit the reset button? Can't they implement something that does the reset every year? It's taking so so long..
Old Jan 10, 2016, 6:32 am

Agreed, doesn't make sense. And, checking this morning, looks like i was wrong. Still not there.
Old Jan 10, 2016, 7:24 am

The "my account" drop down on the main page still says "We're hitting reset! Sorry for the inconvenience, but we're in the process of updating your status bar for the new year. Check back soon."

Not sure what this involves that couldn't be accomplished by a modern server farm in less time than it takes me to type this sentence, but hey, that's Hilton IT for you. Maybe there's some poor night auditor in a back room manually going over every single hhonors account.
Old Jan 10, 2016, 7:52 am

Programs: Mainly Hilton Hhonors, SAS Eurobonus
At least they are doing the reset in the new year and not like last reset when they did it in December so that it wasn't possible to see (and take screenshots) of one's final status.
Old Jan 10, 2016, 3:29 pm
Original Poster

Programs: American Ex Plat, Avis Presidents, Hertz - Preidents Circle, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by helosc
At least they are doing the reset in the new year and not like last reset when they did it in December so that it wasn't possible to see (and take screenshots) of one's final status.
^ You are soooo right
Old Jan 11, 2016, 8:52 am

Programs: Hilton Honors LT Diamond, Marriott Gold Delta Gold, Avis Preferred Plus,
Let’s hope they are upgrading it so we can see lifetime status. Wow I think I just became a comedian.
Old Jan 11, 2016, 2:55 pm
Moderator Hilton Honors, Travel News, West, The Suggestion Box, Smoking Lounge & DiningBuzz

Programs: Honors Diamond, Hertz Presidents Circle, National Exec Elite
Seems to happen almost every year and takes forever.
Old Jan 12, 2016, 3:12 am

Programs: Mainly Hilton Hhonors, SAS Eurobonus
My status bar is working now.
Old Jan 12, 2016, 3:57 am

I can see mine too. No lifetime paid night stats though.
Old Jan 12, 2016, 6:25 am

Finally.
Old Jan 12, 2016, 7:35 am

Programs: BA Gold, Hilton Diamond
I can see it working now as well.

I'm surprised to see Diamond as my status. This is the first time I haven't been able to renew the status -will it switch over in March (which seems to be card expiry date)?

Thanks,
C.
Old Jan 12, 2016, 10:28 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by csdavidson
I can see it working now as well.

I'm surprised to see Diamond as my status. This is the first time I haven't been able to renew the status -will it switch over in March (which seems to be card expiry date)?

Thanks,
C.
Correct. You maintain the status until March 31st.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.