Search

Booking 2 rooms in my name

Search this Thread

Old Jan 2, 2016, 11:19 am
Original Poster

Programs: Skywards Gold, TK Elite +, Hilton Diamond
Booking 2 rooms in my name

Hi all.

I'm a recent HHonors gold member, and I have a few Hilton stays coming up this year. With SPG, when I booked and paid for 2 rooms I would get stays/points for both the rooms. Does Hilton offer the same?
Old Jan 2, 2016, 11:36 am

Programs: Skyteam Elite+, VS Red, HHonours Diamond, Accor Plat
Terms and Conditions, section 5: http://hhonors3.hilton.com/en/terms/...rual_of_points

A Member may earn Base Points for up to two rooms per stay, if all eligible charges for both rooms are paid on one folio. Base Points will be earned for all eligible folio charges incurred on both rooms. The term "eligible folio charges" is defined below. Bonus Points issued on Base Points, including tier bonuses (15%, 25% or 50%, depending on Member tier), Bonus Points earned through the HHonors Points and HHonors Points Earning Style Option and double or triple Base point promotions, will apply to the total Base point credit earned for both rooms. For any other bonuses, including HHonors Marketing Partner Bonus Points and other promotional bonuses, Bonus Points will be awarded on one room only. For purposes of obtaining tier status, a Member may receive one stay credit on one room only. For purposes of earning miles for stays, miles may only be earned on one room only.
So base points on both rooms and stay credit for 1 room.
Old Jan 2, 2016, 12:59 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Skywards Gold, TK Elite +, Hilton Diamond
Great. Thanks!
Old Jan 2, 2016, 1:57 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
IHG Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Delta - Silver; UA - Silver; HHonors - Diamond; IHG - Spire Ambassador; Marriott Bonvoy - Titanium
Be sure to specify that want the charges combined into one folio. You will likely have to chase down the extra points.
Old Jan 2, 2016, 5:37 pm

Programs: AAdvantage, HHonors
In my only experience with this, I had to chase down the points for the second room. Wasn't difficult to do.
Old Jan 3, 2016, 2:31 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, MR LTT, HH Dia, Amex Plat
Originally Posted by Points Scrounger
Be sure to specify that want the charges combined into one folio. You will likely have to chase down the extra points.
agreed. That is much easier than dealing w/ 2 folios out of which one 1 will automatically post. Combining them has always worked for me ... in fact for a family stay I paid for all 4 rooms on 1 folio and got points for the grand total
Old Jan 4, 2016, 1:40 am

Originally Posted by cfischer
agreed. That is much easier than dealing w/ 2 folios out of which one 1 will automatically post. Combining them has always worked for me ... in fact for a family stay I paid for all 4 rooms on 1 folio and got points for the grand total
Nice. If only they also credited you with 4 nights as well

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.