Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hilton Park Nicosia {CYP}

Search this Thread

Old Feb 7, 2022, 4:44 am

Programs: Virgin Atlantic Silver, IHG Diamond, Bonvoy Gold, Hilton Diamond, AA Platinum Pro
Has anyone visited this property recently? I heard there may have been renovations and the lounge has been converted to a more traditional format, but can't really find anything definitive. Also interested in knowing if they still provide exceptional treatment to Diamonds (I see there have been Junior & Presidential suite upgrades in the past). TIA
Old Feb 7, 2022, 5:24 am

Programs: HHonors Diamond, Melia Silver, NH silver, H10 Class
Originally Posted by moe8555
Has anyone visited this property recently? I heard there may have been renovations and the lounge has been converted to a more traditional format, but can't really find anything definitive. Also interested in knowing if they still provide exceptional treatment to Diamonds (I see there have been Junior & Presidential suite upgrades in the past). TIA
We were there for 5 nights at the end of October.
The executive lounge is now where the bar used to be (the bar is now much bigger and moved to another area).
The executive lounge provided wines, beer and alcohol almost all day (!!) and there was always something like cakes and savory snacks available, in the evening the offerings were quiet poor but the meze restaurant of the hotel is very reasonably priced and serves huge portions. In walking distance there is also Jamie Oliver pizza/pasta restaurant which was good value.
They were very chill about taking drinks from the executive lounge and sitting on the bar terrace to drink them (the lounge has no outside space).
I have been upgraded to the presidential suite before in this hotel, but this time only to a pool view room with a terrace which was fine (all rooms have been renovated).
For a 120K points/ 5 nights stay we received exceptional value (cash rates were 350€ ++ per night during our stay).
Old Feb 7, 2022, 6:05 am

Programs: Virgin Atlantic Silver, IHG Diamond, Bonvoy Gold, Hilton Diamond, AA Platinum Pro
Originally Posted by Delectatio
We were there for 5 nights at the end of October.
Thank you for the fast and informative response! I sent you a PM with a few follow-up questions, should you wish to answer
Old Jan 21, 2024, 8:08 pm

Programs: AA EXP, Hyatt Glob, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium, UA *S, BA Fanboy
I completed a stay here in December 2023, and my experience was similar to the reviews from 2022.

Lounge is open all day, and there seem to be alcoholic drinks available all the time. The official happy hour is very good, and quite popular, but not too crowded.

Breakfast is good. Typical Cypriot. Not as good as Bangkok, above average for Europe.

Staff are friendly and hard working. Parking is free, which is very handy. I was upgraded to a fairly large suite with a huge balcony and bathroom. This hotel made me want to come back to Nicosia. I wouldn't consider staying anywhere else.
hugolover likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.