FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Hilton | Hilton Honors (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hilton-hilton-honors-417/)
-   -   2015 Delta Double Miles and 250 MQM bonus promotion returns! (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hilton-hilton-honors/1714122-2015-delta-double-miles-250-mqm-bonus-promotion-returns.html)

Hilton Honors Ambassador Oct 2, 2015 11:15 am

New Hilton/Delta Offer

Hi all,

I wanted to give you the first look at a new offer before it’s announced to all HHonors members. To close out the year, we teamed up with Delta to give you a chance to earn Delta Medallion Qualifying Miles (MQMs) when you stay at one of our hotels.

Between October 3 and December 31, you can earn 250 Delta MQMs per stay PLUS double standard Delta SkyMiles for your stays at our hotels.

More details below:
  • Note: Make sure to select Delta as your preferred airline partner in your HHonors profile to qualify for this offer, and you have ‘Points & Miles’ selected as your HHonors earning style
  • For each stay, you will earn 250 MQMs after your second night
  • Plus you earn double standard SkyMiles for your stay
  • When: October 3 – December 31, 2015
  • Sign-up: Register here before booking your next stay

Reach out with any questions!

Safe travels,
Ashleigh

orca15 Oct 5, 2015 12:48 pm

Does this stack with the Triple points promo? Great deal if so.

GOODFELA Oct 5, 2015 3:03 pm

Originally Posted by HHonorsRepresentative (Post 25509031)
Hi all,

I wanted to give you the first look at a new offer before it’s announced to all HHonors members. To close out the year, we teamed up with Delta to give you a chance to earn Delta Medallion Qualifying Miles (MQMs) when you stay at one of our hotels.

Between October 3 and December 31, you can earn 250 Delta MQMs per stay PLUS double standard Delta SkyMiles for your stays at our hotels.

More details below:
  • Note: Make sure to select Delta as your preferred airline partner in your HHonors profile to qualify for this offer, and you have ‘Points & Miles’ selected as your HHonors earning style

Safe travels,
Ashleigh

How long does it take to be credited into the Delta account?

Hilton Honors Ambassador Oct 5, 2015 3:18 pm

Originally Posted by orca15 (Post 25521330)
Does this stack with the Triple points promo? Great deal if so.

Hi orca15,

Yes – you can stack Triple Your Trip with this offer! Happy to answer any other questions you may have.

Enjoy!
Ashleigh

StangGT909 Oct 5, 2015 4:41 pm

I know you earn fewer miles at Home2 Suites but to confirm, the MQM bonus still applies correct?

craig44485 Oct 5, 2015 9:00 pm

Originally Posted by HHonorsRepresentative (Post 25509031)
Hi all,

More details below:

Safe travels,
Ashleigh

If you already made reservations for this year will this be available or would one need to cancel and rebook to be eligible?

Hilton Honors Ambassador Oct 6, 2015 12:13 pm

Originally Posted by GOODFELA (Post 25522039)
How long does it take to be credited into the Delta account?

Hi GOODFELA,

Typically, it takes up to six weeks from check-out for the Miles to post to your account. If the MQMs and/or Miles still haven't posted after six weeks, please feel free to reach out to me via PM with your HHonors and reservation numbers and I'll look into your stay.

Safe travels,
Ashleigh

Originally Posted by StangGT909 (Post 25522437)
I know you earn fewer miles at Home2 Suites but to confirm, the MQM bonus still applies correct?

Hi StangGT909,

The MQM bonus applies to stays at our Home2 Suites properties.

Best,
Ashleigh

Originally Posted by craig44485 (Post 25523271)
If you already made reservations for this year will this be available or would one need to cancel and rebook to be eligible?

Hi craig44485,

As long as you register before checking out of your first stay within the promotion period (Oct. 3 – Dec. 31), your current reservations will be eligible. That being said, be sure to sign up here!

Cheers,
Ashleigh

Tommys888 Oct 6, 2015 2:48 pm

If I understand correctly, we need to stay at least two nights for each stay to be eligible for the offer (For each stay, you will earn 250 MQMs after your second night), is that correct?

UpgradeMe Oct 6, 2015 4:00 pm

Originally Posted by Tommys888 (Post 25527063)
If I understand correctly, we need to stay at least two nights for each stay to be eligible for the offer (For each stay, you will earn 250 MQMs after your second night), is that correct?

How is this the least bit ambiguous?

For each stay, you will earn 250 MQMs after your second night

PayItForward Oct 6, 2015 7:07 pm

Originally Posted by Tommys888 (Post 25527063)

Clearer terms.

To be eligible for this offer, you must (1) select Points & Miles™ within your HHonors profile (2) select Delta Air Lines as your preferred Double Dip® Points & Miles Partner in your Hilton HHonors Account Profile, (3) complete a minimum 2-night qualifying stay at a hotel or resort within the Hilton Worldwide Portfolio from October 3, 2015 through December 31, 2015, and (4) register online at HHonors.com/DELTAMQM prior to check-out. A qualifying stay is completing a minimum of two nights at hotel or resort within the Hilton Worldwide Portfolio. You must be a Hilton HHonors member to earn Points and Miles for hotel stays. For details on the eligibility of your stay to earn miles, please refer to HHonors Terms and Conditions

Bonus Delta Mileage (Variable Miles Members): For qualifying stays at Home2 Suites by Hilton™ hotels, earn up to 100 Bonus Miles per qualifying stay + 250 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs). For all other Hilton Worldwide brands, earn 1 Bonus Mile for every US dollar spent on a qualifying stay + 250 MQMs. A maximum of 10,000 MQMs can be earned through this offer. Offer void where prohibited by law. Offer subject to change without notice.

Bonus Miles do not count towards Medallion or Million Miler status. Allow up to six weeks after promotion has ended for Bonus Miles and MQMs to be credited to your account.

All SkyMiles program rules apply. To review the rules, please visit www.delta.com/memberguide. Delta, SkyMiles and the Delta logo are registered service marks of Delta Air Lines, Inc. Delta is not responsible for goods or services offered by companies participating in miles promotions. Partner offers subject to the terms and conditions of each individual offer. Other restrictions may apply.

Hilton HHonors™ Membership, earning of Points & Miles™ when booking direct and redemption of Points are subject to HHonors Terms and Conditions. Other restrictions may apply.

DL Platinum Oct 7, 2015 9:57 am

Split a four night stay into two 2 night stay?

I have a 4 night trip coming up and was going to stay at a hilton property anyway. The question: can I split the stay into 2 stays by creating two reservations at the same hotel, one for days 1 and 2 and the second reservation for days three and four?? The goal would be to get the MQMs. Thoughts?

Tommys888 Oct 7, 2015 11:32 am

Originally Posted by DL Platinum (Post 25530556)
I have a 4 night trip coming up and was going to stay at a hilton property anyway. The question: can I split the stay into 2 stays by creating two reservations at the same hotel, one for days 1 and 2 and the second reservation for days three and four?? The goal would be to get the MQMs. Thoughts?

I would say it is risky - usually consecutive nights are considered as 1 stay, although ultimately it depends on how the property handles it.

den1k Oct 20, 2015 8:30 pm

Is anyone else having an issue getting their double miles for this promotion?

The normal miles and the 250 MQMs posted, but not double Delta Skymiles.

Hilton Honors Ambassador Oct 23, 2015 10:43 am

Originally Posted by den1k (Post 25593708)
Is anyone else having an issue getting their double miles for this promotion?

The normal miles and the 250 MQMs posted, but not double Delta Skymiles.

Hi den1k,

Hope all is well! I sent you a PM for more info – hope to hear from you soon.

Best,
Ashleigh

maberdine Oct 23, 2015 11:38 am

I've had two stays in the past few weeks and both have already been credited with the 250 MQM and the bonus miles to my Delta account.