Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Waterstone Resort & Marina Boca Raton, Curio Collection by Hilton {US-FL}

Waterstone Resort & Marina Boca Raton, Curio Collection by Hilton {US-FL}

Old Aug 28, 2015, 4:01 pm
Original Poster

Programs: HHonors Diamond, SWA A-List Preferred, DL Gold, AA Gold, National EE
Arrow Waterstone Resort & Marina Boca Raton, Curio Collection by Hilton {US-FL}

Anyone have any experiences at this hotel? Curious how they treat Diamond guests? Considering for a family trip in November.
Old Aug 28, 2015, 4:53 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS 75K;BA Silver;AA G;HH Dia;HY Glob
Breakfast description here:
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/25183882-post1667.html
You could send a PM to the author of that post asking for more information.
Old Aug 30, 2015, 7:09 am

Programs: HHonors Lifetime Diamond
This is a fantastic choice for Boca Raton.

We were upgraded to a suite, without asking.
suites and rooms are nice and modern.

The only downside is the resort fee of $22.00.
It does however give you two free drinks in their bar daily.. but most of the other benefits it includes are pretty useless... but now at least it includes the beach chairs, they were extra charged before.

The breakfast offering is rather poor and very very limited. Almost nothing is included. Think the only free offering is a croissant and some coffee. . . but that's it.. all the rest comes with an extra charge.

They also offer a free shuttle for up to 3 miles from the hotel.

There is some noise from the bridge if staying at the ocean view side..

Parking is cheap at $10/day for valet and self park (no price difference)...

But all in all the hotel really does a good job and does care about the guests.
Old Aug 31, 2015, 5:46 pm

Originally Posted by dsokolik
Anyone have any experiences at this hotel? Curious how they treat Diamond guests? Considering for a family trip in November.
Also consider the Boca Raton Resort and Boca Beach Club. The Waterstone basically faces the Beach Club. It's going to be a bit more upmarket with a price to go along with it, but the activities, dining, and all that jazz will be far greater at the Boca Resort. In november, you might run into some deals as well.
Old Sep 1, 2015, 11:54 pm
Original Poster

I called the hotel and they told me the resort fee was waived on award stays, so that's good news.

Not good to hear about the breakfast offerings, or lack of.

We considered the Boca Beach Club, but was considerably more points and the parking/resort fees were quite high. While i'm sure it's very nice, looking for the best value for this stay.
Old Nov 17, 2015, 3:15 pm
Original Poster

Just finished a two night reward stay with my family at this property. I'd highly recommend it, we were very pleased with our stay. As a Diamond, we were upgraded to a suite (had to ask, but we got it). Breakfast was in the restaurant with a continental offering at no cost or a small $4 upgrade to any other breakfast menu item ($6 for steak and eggs). The electric cart shuttle to the beach was very convenient, they even had beach toys for the kids to use. Resort fee was waived for points stay, but parking was $10 per night...a reasonable charge. The suite was clean and spacious with a great view.
Old Dec 28, 2017, 9:50 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: CO 1K-MM
any recent stays here?

I'm thinking about this one (+hubbie and 8 month old) or the ES Deerfield.
Old Sep 5, 2018, 6:24 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Gold, Sixt Platinum
Curious if anyone has been here recently?
Old Sep 21, 2018, 4:34 am

Bueller?
Old Nov 19, 2018, 10:22 pm

any recent reports?
Old Nov 19, 2018, 11:50 pm

Just completed a three night stay there. Nice property! Maybe not as nice as a Waldorf but certainly up to the Curio standards. Called the day of arrival and got a diamond upgrade to a suite facing Lake Boca (think it was room 901 or 903). Definitely do not stay in a even numbered room. Those face the drawbridge that operates 24/7. Diamond breakfast included anything off the menu or the buffet. Wait staff was pretty slow Self parking arking a bit pricey at $22 a night. The hotel also has a black Tahoe they use as a free shuttle (up to 3 miles away).
Old Mar 24, 2022, 12:49 pm

Programs: BA Gold, Flying Blue Plat, UA Silver, Bonvoy Titanium Lifetime, Hilton Diamond, IHG Gold Ambassador
Currently staying on a 2 night stay here. Have to say I am not impressed. IMHO it is way overpriced for the rooms and facilities, albeit location is great. Per previous poster do get an odd numbered room to avoid bridge noise. The decor is tired and needs attention, likewise room fitments. As a diamond get the $15 per day credit which does not even cover a basic breakfast (which is all menu based no buffet).
Really does not feel like a luxury property.
Such a pity the Boca Raton resort next door has left Hilton.
Old Mar 24, 2022, 2:10 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: CO 1K-MM
Originally Posted by redpalmetto
Currently staying on a 2 night stay here. Have to say I am not impressed. IMHO it is way overpriced for the rooms and facilities, albeit location is great. Per previous poster do get an odd numbered room to avoid bridge noise. The decor is tired and needs attention, likewise room fitments. As a diamond get the $15 per day credit which does not even cover a basic breakfast (which is all menu based no buffet).
Really does not feel like a luxury property.
Such a pity the Boca Raton resort next door has left Hilton.
too bad...

With all due respect, the Boca Resort/Beach club is stupidly overpriced... like its more expensive than the Faena in Miami which is actually a nice/unique hotel.

We stayed last time in the town sq marriott... the rooms were ok but the hotel itself was tired.
Old Mar 26, 2022, 3:14 pm

Programs: BA Gold, Flying Blue Plat, UA Silver, Bonvoy Titanium Lifetime, Hilton Diamond, IHG Gold Ambassador
indeed the "new" Boca resort is grossly overpriced. I do wonder if they wiil be able to maintain those price levels.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.