Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Resort Fee waived "You are a Lifetime Diamond Member - thanks for loyalty"

Resort Fee waived "You are a Lifetime Diamond Member - thanks for loyalty"

Old Mar 18, 2015, 3:29 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC CCR, BAEC Lifetime GGL, Hilton Hhonors Lifetime Diamond
Thumbs up Resort Fee waived "You are a Lifetime Diamond Member - thanks for loyalty"

Stayed at Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek. At check in welcomed as a Lifetime Diamond HHonors Member and told "You are a lifetime Hhonors Diamond Member, thank you for your loyalty - the Resort Fee will be waived".

This isn't a published benefit of Lifetime Diamond status but is greatly appreciated!
Old Mar 20, 2015, 4:31 am
cjd

I got the resort fee waived at the Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs resort in Phoenix last September because I told them I thought it was a complete waste of money and diamond members should be entitled to complimentary wifi and I did not want any of the golf benefits. Without arguing, she removed the resort charge for the 4 days we were there. Just shows that these charges can be removed by front desk agents. Of course, it would be nice to be told that this ridiculous charge was being waived for being a Lifetime Diamond.

Last edited by cjd; Mar 20, 2015 at 5:05 am

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.