Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Lifetime Diamond Credentials Received

Old Mar 6, 15, 10:25 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA GS 2MM, United Club, Lifetime Hilton Diamond, Marriott Plat, SPG Plat

Yesterday I received my fancy box for Lifetime Diamond status. Inside was a metal membership card (to last a lifetime I guess....lol), it's all black with LIFETIME cut out of it above the word DIAMOND, kind of cool looking.

There was also a card asking me to go to a lifetime diamond website and enter in a code to receive my headphones and to choose one of three $100 gift cards for Saks, Tumi or Bloomingdale's.

I just had reason to call the new dedicated Lifetime Diamond number too, the lady who answered was very pleasant.
Old Mar 6, 15, 3:27 pm

Did the postcard inside the black box mention headphones & gift card?
Or; the DiamondGift website?
Or?
Old Mar 6, 15, 3:52 pm

It's been 24 hours since the promised 30-min callback by the Diamond Desk rep (yesterday). LIFEDIA rep did not know the DiamondGift details ... and her explantion (you can order anything) was wrong. After ~20 mins of persistence ... then I was live transferred to Beverly @ Maritz.

Beverly knows about the DiamondGift promo. She processed the order promptly. Delivery in 4-6 weeks.

Maritz does NOT need your HHonors login credentials to process the gift order.

The headphones are Bowers & Wilkins P5:

http://www.bowers-wilkins.com/Headph...FUk8gQod_J0ApQ

Three gift cards to choose from: Tumi, Bloomingdales or Saks
Old Mar 9, 15, 4:44 pm

Programs: UA Million Miler; UA-1K; Hilton Lifetime Diamond; Marriott Lifetime Platinum; SPG Platinum
Looks I got my package as well - or so my spouse tells me (what else, I'm on the road earning Marriott nights). Quite exciting!!! Especially since I abandoned Hilton 4 years ago to pursue Marriott lifetime. Now this surprise.

If you log into hhonors.com/diamondgift, you can select your gift (headset and choice of one of 3 $100 gift cards from Tumi/Saks/Bloomingdales).
Old Mar 9, 15, 11:07 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist & Ambassador: China

Programs: DL DM/MM, UA 1K, AA Exp, HH Dia, WOH Glob, IHG Plat, Marriott Gold, NA EE, Hertz PC
My guess is the Lifetime Diamond line is just regular DD.
Old Mar 10, 15, 11:02 pm

I received my credentials Monday

So exciting to open the box and find the exquisite slate card and the gift offer. I live innHiltons even though I don't work as road warrior ..... I am so dedicated that it was a good feeling to finally get the recognition of lifetime Diamond. Since I am departing soon for abroad, I will have to see if I can delay getting my gifts or else have them shipped abroad........
Old Mar 10, 15, 11:32 pm

Programs: hilton diamond, united 1k, priority
Got mine today!

Beautiful black card and nice gifts to acknowledge all those stays. No problem ordering the gift card and headphones. Delivery in 4-6 weeks.
Old Mar 11, 15, 12:35 pm

Programs: Hilton Lifetime Diamond, Delta Diamond, Hertz PC, National Executive
Me too

Anyone else get a chuckle of the ridiculously oversized box, which contained, essentially, a wallet card? I pulled out all the packing foam expecting to find something else (like the headphones) - no joy.
Old Mar 11, 15, 11:53 pm

Programs: AA Exec Plat, HH Lifetime Diamond, Hyatt Diamond, Marrriott Silver, SPG, National Exec Elite
Originally Posted by 777-222 View Post
Anyone else get a chuckle of the ridiculously oversized box, which contained, essentially, a wallet card? I pulled out all the packing foam expecting to find something else (like the headphones) - no joy.
I did the same thing - thought it was the headphones as well! Pretty classy way to send a nice black metal lifetime card though!
Old Mar 12, 15, 10:10 am

Programs: HH Lifetime Diamond, 20 years
With HH LTD, size matters in both the packaging and so that the card stands out from the other cards.
Old Mar 12, 15, 6:40 pm

Location: CA; Husband AA Lifetime Plat/7 MM; HH Lifetime Diamond
My husband ordered his headphones and gift card late Monday, and the email acknowledgement said to allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.

Today he received a shipping notice, and tracking shows the package should arrive tomorrow. Nice turnaround.
Old Jan 12, 16, 1:18 am

Programs: UA 1K, Hilton LTD, GE/Nexus
A new sweep?

Just got the email for lifetime diamond status. Why now? Are we excited about it? Still the road warrior, what does it mean?
Old Jan 12, 16, 5:02 am

Originally Posted by debber22 View Post
Just got the email for lifetime diamond status. Why now? Are we excited about it? Still the road warrior, what does it mean?
Congrats. It means you no longer need to worry about 30 stays / 60 nights or 120,000 base points.
Old Jan 26, 16, 7:49 pm

Programs: UA 1K, Hilton LTD, GE/Nexus
Excited - tap..tap...tap...tap...

Originally Posted by PayItForward View Post
Congrats. It means you no longer need to worry about 30 stays / 60 nights or 120,000 base points.
Ok, now I want it, want it now. Where is my card? I need to see it, feel it.
^
Excited! When? When?
Old Jan 26, 16, 9:15 pm

Location: SAN and before that...EWR....AA EXP (3MM)..HH LIFETIME DIAMOND..AVIS PREFERRED PLUS
I recently passed 2000 paid nights...received nothing. (Already Lifetime Diamond). I did get a box of chocolates..probably for the holidays.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: