Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

2015 Double Your Honors promotion!

2015 Double Your Honors promotion!

Reply

Old Feb 24, 15, 2:47 pm
  #1  
Company Representative - Honors by Hilton
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Programs: Hilton HHonors
Posts: 1,134
2015 Double Your Honors promotion!

Hi all,

We told you in January that there would be two global bonus promotions in 2015, so now Im here to tell you that we are about to launch our first one and its a member-favorite Double Your HHonors is back!

Promotion Details:
  • Members can choose between either earning Double HHonors Points or Double Airline Miles for qualified hotel stays completed between March 1 and May 31, 2015, at participating properties.
  • To participate in the Double Your HHonors promotion, members must register before checking out of their stay, now through May 31, 2015, at www.HHonors.com/Double.
  • During registration, members will need to select to earn either Double Points or Double Miles for the duration of the promotion.
  • To earn Double Miles, members must have selected "Points and Miles" as their MyWay Earning Style preference, and must have their preferred airline partner selected.
  • Terms & Conditions for this promotion can be found at www.HHonors.com/Double.

We know this promotion is a favorite among HHonors members and were excited to bring it back so you can earn Points and Miles and put them to use even faster! As always, if you have any questions, please feel free to reach out within this thread or via PM and I will do my best to share updates with you all.

Thanks!
Erin

Last edited by HonorsRepresentative; Feb 24, 15 at 3:58 pm
HonorsRepresentative is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24, 15, 2:50 pm
  #2  
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Formerly known as attorney28
Programs: BA Gold, LH SEN, LC Aur, Hyatt Dmd, Mar/SPG "Lifetime" Plat, HH Dmd, IC Amb, Sixt Dmd
Posts: 6,412
Thanks, do you happen to have the list of non-participating hotels? The link just leads to a page that says "coming soon".
Football Fan is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24, 15, 2:54 pm
  #3  
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Charlotte, NC
Programs: Hilton Diamond
Posts: 2,545
ok that was wierd--I went to the page and someone elses acct number and pin was in there--erased it and put in my own......

on the bright side--no captcha!!
nlkm9 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24, 15, 2:54 pm
  #4  
Company Representative - Honors by Hilton
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Programs: Hilton HHonors
Posts: 1,134
Originally Posted by Football Fan View Post
Thanks, do you happen to have the list of non-participating hotels? The link just leads to a page that says "coming soon".
Hi there,

Thanks for your question! The list of non-participating hotels will be posted tomorrow.

Cheers,
Erin
HonorsRepresentative is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24, 15, 2:56 pm
  #5  
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: DCA
Posts: 6,073
Clicked through to the promotion link, put in my username (hhonors number not required) and NEW password, and was told I was registered. 15 seconds later received an email actual to my address on file with hhonors confirming that I was registered! Stunned. I have not been happy with hhonors in general and hhonors IT in specific as of late, but credit where credit is due - a step in the right direction.
arlflyer is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24, 15, 2:58 pm
  #6  
Hilton Contributor Badge
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Programs: AA, BA Gold, Accor, Honors Diamond and lots more....
Posts: 2,149
Would be nice if Erin could reply and let us know when we will get the 1,000 points she promised for changing the password.
GentleGiant is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24, 15, 3:08 pm
  #7  
Company Representative - Honors by Hilton
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Programs: Hilton HHonors
Posts: 1,134
Originally Posted by GentleGiant View Post
Would be nice if Erin could reply and let us know when we will get the 1,000 points she promised for changing the password.
Hi GentleGiant,

At this time, I've shared all the information I have. As soon as I am provided more updates, I will post them in the dedicated thread!

Thanks,
Erin
HonorsRepresentative is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24, 15, 3:10 pm
  #8  
Company Representative - Honors by Hilton
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Programs: Hilton HHonors
Posts: 1,134
Originally Posted by arlflyer View Post
Clicked through to the promotion link, put in my username (hhonors number not required) and NEW password, and was told I was registered. 15 seconds later received an email actual to my address on file with hhonors confirming that I was registered! Stunned. I have not been happy with hhonors in general and hhonors IT in specific as of late, but credit where credit is due - a step in the right direction.
Happy to hear it!

Cheers,
Erin
HonorsRepresentative is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24, 15, 3:36 pm
  #9  
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: PHL
Programs: United 1K, American Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Bonvoy Platinum, Hyatt Discoverist
Posts: 428
Erin,

"Me too." In my case, I had used my account number and old-style PIN. Did not think to try my newly changed password. But it was VERY NICE to see an almost instant e-mail that I was confirmed to register in the Double Your HHonors promotion. Please take that back to your IT team that customers like myself really like that kind of instant feedback and responsiveness.
Ruhr is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24, 15, 3:47 pm
  #10  
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: West of T.O.
Programs: ACMM, AC E75K, HH Gold, National EE
Posts: 264
It took less than 10 seconds for my phone to buzz with the arrival of the confirmation email. Well done Hhonors!
Stiff is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24, 15, 3:49 pm
  #11  
Company Representative - Honors by Hilton
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Programs: Hilton HHonors
Posts: 1,134
Originally Posted by Ruhr View Post
Erin,

"Me too." In my case, I had used my account number and old-style PIN. Did not think to try my newly changed password. But it was VERY NICE to see an almost instant e-mail that I was confirmed to register in the Double Your HHonors promotion. Please take that back to your IT team that customers like myself really like that kind of instant feedback and responsiveness.
Thanks for providing this feedback, Ruhr! I'll definitely share your experience with my team.

Cheers,
Erin
HonorsRepresentative is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24, 15, 3:57 pm
  #12  
Hilton Contributor Badge
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: EXT, LHR & ORD
Programs: AA EXP MM, HH Diamond
Posts: 1,538
same here - email within seconds.
holmedown is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24, 15, 4:11 pm
  #13  
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Durham, NC USA
Programs: AA EXP and 1MM, UA 1K, HH Lifetime Diamond
Posts: 421
The email confirmation is great and quick. Thanks HH
DevilDawg1960 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24, 15, 4:24 pm
  #14  
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: IND
Programs: AAdvantage Executive Platinum, HHonors Diamond, National Executive
Posts: 1,294
For those of us who got the double/triple promotion with the 100k bonus, I assume we can't double dip on this?
LucWise is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24, 15, 4:32 pm
  #15  
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: La Jolla, Ca
Programs: AA 2MM LT PLT; AS MVP Gold; HHonors Diamond; IHG PLT
Posts: 2,876
Originally Posted by LucWise View Post
For those of us who got the double/triple promotion with the 100k bonus, I assume we can't double dip on this?
+1.

They appear to be different promos, with overlapping effective dates, see no reason why not.

With that said ...Offer is not transferable, is not valid for groups and cannot be combined with other select offers...

FAQs have not yet been posted.
diver858 is offline  
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Search this Thread