Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

2015 Double Your Honors promotion!

2015 Double Your Honors promotion!

Old Feb 24, 2015, 4:35 pm

Programs: AA Lifetime Platinum, Hyatt Plat Hilton Gold, SPG Gold, Club Carl Gold, IHG Plat
I suspect the non-participating hotel list will be the customary lengthy list with ALL of the hotels in which I would consider a stay opting out.
Old Feb 24, 2015, 4:47 pm

Programs: HHonors Diamond, Hyatt Diamond
Originally Posted by Stiff
It took less than 10 seconds for my phone to buzz with the arrival of the confirmation email. Well done Hhonors!
not sure what I did wrong but I have not gotten an email yet. when I try to reregister it says I am already registered.
Old Feb 24, 2015, 4:49 pm

Programs: HH Diamond
I have a few stays before March 31st in London, and opted into the Virgin Atlantic quadruple points promo.

Does this mean that for March, it's possible to get x8 miles?!
Old Feb 24, 2015, 4:52 pm

Programs: AA EXP, UA GS, FB Gold, AS MVPG, MR Titanium, VS Gold
Have a few stays coming up in march, hoping this will work for them.
Old Feb 24, 2015, 5:42 pm

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 4.4.2; en-us; LGL31L/V100 Build/KOT49I.L31L10d) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Chrome/30.0.1599.103 Mobile Safari/537.36)

Originally Posted by jeffers
I have a few stays before March 31st in London, and opted into the Virgin Atlantic quadruple points promo.

Does this mean that for March, it's possible to get x8 miles?!
Absolutely NO. You would receive 5X if the promos are stackable.
Old Feb 24, 2015, 5:53 pm

Programs: CENTURION, SPG-Gold, HH-Diamond, ANA-SFC, JAL-JGC, MX-Diamond, LHW Access, CLUB 5C, IHG Platinum
Hi Erin,

Thank you for your great info!!

masahiro
Old Feb 24, 2015, 7:20 pm

Programs: QF, HHons.
Same here, email within seconds. Thanks HH and Erin.

Originally Posted by Stiff
It took less than 10 seconds for my phone to buzz with the arrival of the confirmation email. Well done Hhonors!
Old Feb 24, 2015, 7:32 pm

Programs: AS 75K,UA Gold 1.6MM, Hilton Dia, Marriott LT Plat, Hyatt Glb, Natl Exec, Hertz 5*
Originally Posted by LucWise
For those of us who got the double/triple promotion with the 100k bonus, I assume we can't double dip on this?
In my experience, all the overlapping promotions I have been in have stacked just fine. Of course this would mean you get a total of 3x points (weekdays) and 4x points (weekends).

If this stacking stands and IF my local Hiltons are not on the non-participation list I will be booking to take advantage of this. Will check the non-participation list tomorrow.
Old Feb 24, 2015, 7:33 pm
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVP Gold, HHonors Diamond
I can't register When I try to fill in my username and new password I get this error: "There was a problem logging in. Please try again later."

Logging into the regular website works fine.

Neil
Old Feb 24, 2015, 8:05 pm

Programs: Hilton Platinum, Alaska MVP Gold
Originally Posted by HHonorsRepresentative
Hi there,

Thanks for your question! The list of non-participating hotels will be posted tomorrow.

Cheers,
Erin
I have found most of these promos to have so many excluded properties that it's a colossal waste of time to even consider them. If you actually happen to book one that it is, it is a surprise bonus later.
Old Feb 24, 2015, 8:07 pm

Programs: AA Platinum, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond
Is it double base points only? Or does it include bonus points for status?
Old Feb 24, 2015, 8:19 pm

Programs: AC SE*MM/S100K; HHonors Diamond; a bunch of others at various levels!
Originally Posted by arlflyer
Clicked through to the promotion link, put in my username (hhonors number not required) and NEW password, and was told I was registered. 15 seconds later received an email actual to my address on file with hhonors confirming that I was registered! Stunned. I have not been happy with hhonors in general and hhonors IT in specific as of late, but credit where credit is due - a step in the right direction.
Originally Posted by Ruhr
Erin,

"Me too." In my case, I had used my account number and old-style PIN. Did not think to try my newly changed password. But it was VERY NICE to see an almost instant e-mail that I was confirmed to register in the Double Your HHonors promotion. Please take that back to your IT team that customers like myself really like that kind of instant feedback and responsiveness.
Like these and many others above, I received an almost immediate email confirmation of registration in the promotion. This is a fantastic feeling, knowing that HH IT may finally be getting its act together. For me, it is a meaningful sign that Hilton is taking our concerns seriously.
Originally Posted by particlemn
not sure what I did wrong but I have not gotten an email yet. when I try to reregister it says I am already registered.
Step 1 for me was PM'ing Erin and asking her to look at my account to see why I was not receiving any HHonors promotions or most other Hilton family emails. If you haven't done that, then you may still be blocked from receiving emails, including the confirmation of registration for the promotion.
Old Feb 24, 2015, 9:07 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
IHG Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Delta - Silver; UA - Silver; HHonors - Diamond; IHG - Spire Ambassador; Marriott Bonvoy - Titanium
Originally Posted by Dsm2m2
Is it double base points only? Or does it include bonus points for status?
Base only - not double status (EQM's)
Old Feb 24, 2015, 9:52 pm

Programs: UA Silver, Hilton HHonors Diamond, IHG Plat
This promo seems a winner so far....

If I am staying on points, but charge meals and incidentals to the room portfolio, will those points be doubled?
Old Feb 24, 2015, 10:05 pm

Programs: LH SEN, FB Plat., HH D.
Originally Posted by Hawkeyefan
This promo seems a winner so far....

If I am staying on points, but charge meals and incidentals to the room portfolio, will those points be doubled?
Normally yes, if you have chosen the double points option.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.