Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Honors Login Update

Search this Thread

Old Mar 3, 2015, 6:22 am

Programs: UA Platinum (1MM Gold), HH Diamond, Marriott Gold
two weeks and no solution...

and, per the original post, just 5 days before the bonus expires.

Really?!?
Old Mar 3, 2015, 10:14 am

Programs: AA Executive Platinum, Delta Diamond for 10 years(2004-2014),Hilton Gold,Club Carlson gold
Any updates?
Old Mar 3, 2015, 11:40 am

Erin, please advise of the status of this. Many of us are waiting to receive the bonus points. Thank you.
Old Mar 3, 2015, 11:48 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA LTG (EXP), Hilton Silver (Dia), Marriott LTP (PP), SPG LTG (P) > MPG LTPP
Originally Posted by smmrfld
Erin, please advise of the status of this. Many of us are waiting to receive the bonus points. Thank you.
Did you also do a PM to Erin? I never expect them to be scanning all messages posted even in their specific forum(s).

Personally, I suggest making the change now to protect the account and make it again when/if the offer actually comes about. I also expect the window to do the change to be reasonable.

Last edited by RogerD408; Mar 3, 2015 at 11:52 am Reason: Ok, so she did catch it...
Old Mar 3, 2015, 11:51 am
Company Representative - Honors by Hilton
Original Poster

Programs: Hilton Honors
Originally Posted by angusho
Any updates?
Hi all,

I will share updates from the team as soon as they come my way!

Thanks for your continued patience.

Cheers,
Erin
Old Mar 3, 2015, 12:07 pm

Programs: Delta (nee NW), Hilton Diamond. IHG (PT)
Let's see at a half cent a piece 1000 points might be worth ..... <lol>

Hardly worth the time, unless you're short of using some by that amount.'

At 10,000 points, you get my attention !

Bob H
Old Mar 3, 2015, 12:08 pm

Programs: UA Gold, Hyatt Discoverist, IHG Platinum, Accor Silver, Choice Privileges Gold
Thanks for the update Erin. I am holding off changing my password for now, but would definitely like the points, and I'll make the change once I hear back from you that this is a "go." tls
Old Mar 3, 2015, 9:17 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist & Ambassador: China

Programs: DL DM/MM, UA 1K, AA Exp, HH Dia, WOH Glob, IHG Plat, Marriott Gold, NA EE, Hertz PC
I'm finding that I don't have to enter in text for my iPhone if using the web. Anyone else?
Old Mar 4, 2015, 4:52 am

Programs: thai, virgin, emirates, priority club
count urselves lucky. i cannot even log in.

ian.
Old Mar 4, 2015, 8:54 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Formaldehyde Medallion DL DieMiles
Originally Posted by HHonorsRepresentative
Hi all,

Cheers,
Erin
Will the incentive period be extended?
Old Mar 4, 2015, 8:08 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA 2MM, AS MVP Gold, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by HHonorsRepresentative
Hi all,

Cheers,
Erin
Hi, Erin. I know that this is a loyalty program, but it really is testing our loyalty to ask us to check back here every day for two weeks for 1000 points (actual cash value $3.00). As the official HHonors representative, you get paid to check this thread, and still you don't do it every day. As there aren't many days left to get this fulsome 1000 points, we do have to check this thread frequently to stay on top of the situation. I find this situation disappointing, and it appears others do also. Not your fault, I know, but the only way that we can get our dismay through to those who might actually be able to do something about it is through you.
Old Mar 5, 2015, 8:14 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA LTG (EXP), Hilton Silver (Dia), Marriott LTP (PP), SPG LTG (P) > MPG LTPP
Given that HH IT is having problems getting ready for this, I think it's fair to presume the date window will be adjusted once things are set. I also suspect HH will be sending emails to all members when it's a go since the security issue concerns more than just FT members. Getting a heads-up on FT is nice, but like all posts, some things will change. Let's give them a chance to get this worked out.
Old Mar 5, 2015, 11:42 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA 2MM, AS MVP Gold, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by RogerD408
Given that HH IT is having problems getting ready for this, I think it's fair to presume the date window will be adjusted once things are set. I also suspect HH will be sending emails to all members when it's a go since the security issue concerns more than just FT members. Getting a heads-up on FT is nice, but like all posts, some things will change. Let's give them a chance to get this worked out.
While I agree that the course of action you suggest would be reasonable, if that is what Hilton intends to do I don't understand why they haven't communicated that to Erin with instructions to post it here, that we will be emailed when they are ready and that the date window will be adjusted. It seems to me that Hilton has had plenty of time to come to the conclusion that this policy would be reasonable given the current circumstances. That would make this issue go away as an issue. Instead, we get repeated posts by Erin that she will let us know when we should reset passwords and that we should watch for that post. Her admonitions in place of her posting the policy that you suggest causes me to suspect that Hilton has not adopted that policy. I hope I'm wrong.
Old Mar 6, 2015, 12:00 pm

Programs: SPG gold, Hilton gold, BA silver, Marriott silver, IHG platinum
I didn't see the thread here, but did see this... http://hhonors3.hilton.com/en/policy...qs.html#points

I updated my details and my other half did hers; I got 1000 points bonus within 3 days, but she didn't get anything!

Old Mar 6, 2015, 3:08 pm

That page is inconsistent. In one place it says you get the 1000 points for changing your PIN to a password by March 8.

Fore example: "How many Points will I receive by changing my password?
You will receive 1,000 Hilton HHonors Bonus Points by changing your password by March 8, 2015. Please see the Terms of the 1,000 Hilton HHonors Bonus Points here." The link to the T & Cs does not work, by the way.

Then at the bottom of the page, I found this:

What are the Terms to receive the 1,000 Hilton HHonors Bonus Points?
Offer applicable for accounts that have been opened prior to 2/19/2015. Offer valid only for existing HHonors members that create a new password of at least 8 characters, contain at least 1 upper case letter, and contain at least 1 number or 1 special character between 2/19 and 3/5. Hilton HHonors reserves the right to discontinue the offer at any time without notice to members. Please allow six to eight weeks for points to appear in your Hilton HHonors™ account.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.