Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Honors Login Update

Search this Thread

Old Mar 25, 2015, 6:24 pm

Programs: BMI Diamond Club RIP,BAEC Silver
Originally Posted by littlesheep
I've never gotten a mini IQ test 'which pic is soup' before, which came instead of CAPTCHA on the HHonors log-in. it's true that I hate capthcha however it's spelled, but I'm not sure that my ability to log on to Hilton's site should be based on my culinary know-how.
You've not had the which is pizza test? How do they know my Friday night routine? It's scary!
Old Mar 25, 2015, 7:33 pm

Originally Posted by YorkieFlyer
You've not had the which is pizza test? How do they know my Friday night routine? It's scary!
Now that you say that, it's even creepier. Soup is my favourite food.
Old Mar 26, 2015, 10:39 pm

Programs: AA EXP, UA *S, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium, Hyatt Exp, IHG Plat, National EE, Sixt Plat
Originally Posted by littlesheep
I've never gotten a mini IQ test 'which pic is soup' before, which came instead of CAPTCHA on the HHonors log-in. it's true that I hate capthcha however it's spelled, but I'm not sure that my ability to log on to Hilton's site should be based on my culinary know-how.
Maybe it's a preview of some new lounge offerings?
Old Mar 27, 2015, 3:22 am

Seriously, I had to match pasta dishes today. This has gone from the ridiculous to the insane. Who is running the asylum over at Hilton?
Old Mar 27, 2015, 11:21 am

Programs: HH Diamond, IHG Plat, SPG & Marriott Gold, CC Silver
I'm feeling left out. I'm still getting "I am not a robot", but no picture test. I demand pizza!
Old Mar 27, 2015, 11:28 am

Originally Posted by PHLisa
I'm feeling left out. I'm still getting "I am not a robot", but no picture test. I demand pizza!
Mr too, this isn't fair. I get I'm not a robot and then a three digit code to key in. I also want pizza
Old Mar 27, 2015, 3:57 pm

Programs: AA Plat, HH Diamond
I got hamburgers. At first I thought it was trick... there weren't any hamburgers shown. I needed to select a breaded chicken sandwich, an egg mcmuffin (with sausage), and something that might have been beef... but no bun.

Last edited by ehemmete; Mar 27, 2015 at 3:59 pm Reason: added image
Old Mar 28, 2015, 2:38 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: Bates Motel Plat
I had to identify which picture showed a bottle of wine. Fortunately, I was sober enough to do it.
Old Mar 29, 2015, 3:08 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist & Ambassador: China

Programs: DL DM/MM, UA 1K, AA Exp, HH Dia, WOH Glob, IHG Plat, Marriott Gold, NA EE, Hertz PC
Don't understand why sometimes I get the pizza/pasta picture and most of the time I get letters.

Also, can no longer use PIN.
Old Mar 29, 2015, 10:51 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I've only received the food pictures once and sometimes I just have to select I am not a robot. I gave up trying to understand what conditions generate each condition.
Old Mar 29, 2015, 1:24 pm

Programs: Marriott Bonvoy, HH Diamond, AA EXP, VS Gold, BAEC Silver, Global Entry, UK RT
Originally Posted by Dovster
I had to identify which picture showed a bottle of wine. Fortunately, I was sober enough to do it.

No wine for me...yet. Just pizza and burgers.
Old Mar 30, 2015, 4:46 pm

Great. Now I got captcha for advanced linguists/mathematicians. I tried ten times, tried the auditory one, and it's a no-go. Can't get in.

Is this some kind of revenge for complaining about the soup?

I'd like some pictures please, 1st grade level or lower. Thank you, paris et al.

p.s. I am REALLY annoyed now. What the...??? If the future of the world depended on this, OPE POE POE OPE...we'd be seeing mushrooms.

Last edited by littlesheep; Mar 30, 2015 at 5:00 pm
Old Mar 31, 2015, 10:45 am

Programs: UA 2MM, AA 600k, DL 500k, Hyatt GP 1M, HH Gold, Rad. Gold, CP Gold, Miracle Fruit-su Club
Everything was hunky-dory with my new complex password a week ago. I typed in my log in stuff to check to see if the 1,000 points have come through, and I get a red box:

Please use the reCAPTCHA to verify that you're not a robot.
Then a very difficult monochrome word on charcoal background, which I used. Then a pop-up that says:

An error occurred while contacting the recaptcha service.
Old Mar 31, 2015, 12:53 pm

Programs: HH Diamond, IHG Spire, Marriott Gold, AA Plat. Pro
New one for me:

An error occurred:
An internal error occurred: 5129A137616B8.A8C9

It looks like reCAPTCHA is broken right now.
Old Apr 1, 2015, 1:21 pm

Programs: HH D
Wasn't really following this thread, don't know if this has already been reported.

It looks like the 1000 point password change bonus has been extended until April 10, 2015.

http://hhonors3.hilton.com/en/policy...date-faqs.html

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.