Lifetime Status Roll call

Hide Wikipost
Old Oct 7, 18, 2:11 pm   -   Wikipost
Please read: This is a community-maintained wiki post containing the most important information from this thread. You may edit the Wiki once you have been on FT for 90 days and have made 90 posts.

Last edit by: gaugeguy
Wiki Link

DFL Image by BA_pics, on Flickr

They say diamonds are forever @:-)

This wiki will be used to list (in one place) those members that have achieved Hilton LTD status: They are (in order of posting order!):

40 FT members so far: (Congrats ^ )

As of January 2016:

1. ChicagoPlanesTrains
2. troyintn
3. dshafiee
4. stewlevine
5. IMStill4Travel
6. Oldogface
7. KenTarmac
8. 48pager
9. CoyoteExecPlatinum
10. snapper6768
11. docgasman
12. mbru
13. sarah.telaviv
14. dave0823
15. ExecPlatWife's Husband
16. auburntiger
17. Marq
18. monyline
19. gloryguy
20. avnmgr
21. Chang11
22. busyroadwarrior
23. DevilDawg1960
24. gqZJzU4vusf0Z2,$d7
25. rowatts
26. taylormuk
27. 35kup
28. worldiswide
29. 777-222
30. aghplane
31. PandaHouston
32. ontherun
33. geekboy
34. skimanant
35. innflyer
36. smmrfld
37. milesmilesmiles
38. hfly
39. Phil the Flyer (also Mrs Phil the Flyer)
40. MrHilton
41. kanerf
42. TSparky
43. Truffles
44. Traveller
45. Gaugeguy
wiki updated to post 69
Print Wikipost

Old Feb 13, 15, 11:25 am

Programs: 2MM, Lifetime E75K, Lifetime Hilton Diamond
Count me in as well. I plan to retire in 3 years so LTD and Million Miller with Air Canada comes at a good time !!
Old Feb 13, 15, 1:26 pm

Location: CA; Husband AA Lifetime Plat/7 MM; HH Lifetime Diamond
Well, my husband has earned Lifetime Diamond status, but since he doesn't post here and I do, I'm not sure he can really be counted in this group.
Old Feb 13, 15, 3:09 pm

Programs: DL- DM/3MM, HH- Lifetime Diamond
Hit it

Thanks to this forum (as I was previously unaware of the lifetime status deal), I found my congrats note from Hilton in my spam folder. Lot of nights in Hilton properties over the past 27 years.
Old Feb 13, 15, 5:03 pm
Hilton Contributor BadgeAccor Contributor Badge

Programs: Accor Gold, HH D, BA Silver
Originally Posted by ExecPlatWife View Post
Well, my husband has earned Lifetime Diamond status, but since he doesn't post here and I do, I'm not sure he can really be counted in this group.
We're an inclusive lot (at least on this thread) so I've added him ^
Old Feb 13, 15, 6:59 pm

I made it! Since we have a "family" membership, I will be interested to see if my wife gets a new Lifetime Diamond card too.

The timing couldn't be better as my Diamond status was slated to end in April 2016.

Marc
Old Feb 13, 15, 11:47 pm

Programs: Delta 2mm, Delta Diamond, Hilton Diamond
Add me to the list. I also understand (from another blog) that we will be receiving a $100 gift card from a choice of retailers as well as a $250 pair of headphones! Looks like Hilton is stepping up for a change. Eager to see if it will equate to more upgrades such as a suite which rarely occurs. The only time I get suite upgrades is usually when I check in real late and all regular rooms have been taken. Nonetheless, I truly appreciate the new designation.
Old Feb 28, 15, 2:19 pm

Programs: Honors Lifetime Diamond, Marriott Platinum, United 1K Million miller
LTD mail package

Anyone receive anything in the mail yet, New card, gifts, anything?
Old Feb 28, 15, 4:35 pm

Programs: BAEC CCR, BAEC Lifetime GGL, Hilton Hhonors Lifetime Diamond
Nothing received in the mail as of 28th February but I received an incredibly warm welcome at the Millennium Hilton (New York) during the week as a "Lifetime Diamond", was thanked for my loyalty and told there were not many of us. I was upgraded in advance of arrival from a standard king room to a deluxe top floor suite with the most incredible view - upgrade worth far more than vouchers or headphones! I was very impressed!
Old Feb 28, 15, 10:21 pm

Programs: hilton diamond, united 1k, priority
Count me in too!

Not sure what it means for now but when I retire it will be nice. When I checked in at a doubletree last week they said they can't see it, only diamond.
Old Feb 28, 15, 10:23 pm

Programs: 2MM, Lifetime E75K, Lifetime Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by docgasman View Post
Nothing received in the mail as of 28th February but I received an incredibly warm welcome at the Millennium Hilton (New York) during the week as a "Lifetime Diamond", was thanked for my loyalty and told there were not many of us. I was upgraded in advance of arrival from a standard king room to a deluxe top floor suite with the most incredible view - upgrade worth far more than vouchers or headphones! I was very impressed!
Are you saying they knew you were a LTD when you checked in? If so, perhaps our profiles are now updated to reflect the new status ^
Old Mar 1, 15, 2:59 am

Originally Posted by dave0823 View Post
Are you saying they knew you were a LTD when you checked in? If so, perhaps our profiles are now updated to reflect the new status ^
Yes, it was an unsolicited comment at check-in. I received an identical comment at the Hilton London Metropole - "welcome to lifetime Diamond - you've worked hard to earn that!" and again given an excellent upgraded room.
Old Mar 1, 15, 8:54 am

Programs: Honors Lifetime Diamond, Marriott Platinum, United 1K Million miller
I had to call the diamond line the other day because as usual the 4th qtr double your points promo didn't credit any bonus points for my Nov 1st to Jan 31st stays. As soon as the agent answered she greeted me by name and said welcome to lifetime diamond status we appreciate your business, so yes the profiles are updated. She told me that as soon as the call came in her computer popped up with a message that said "Congratulations! You’ve earned Lifetime Diamond Status with Hilton HHonors. "

Just as it does in the account overview when you sign in. She also told me that all of the hotels will see this when I check in. She also told me that I will have a much better chance of getting upgrades at check in than other diamond members. The front desk manager is supposed to check every morning for LTD members arriving that day and assign them the best available room.
Old Mar 1, 15, 9:02 am

Thumbs up Profiles Updated - great news

Originally Posted by gloryguy View Post
I had to call the diamond line the other day because as usual the 4th qtr double your points promo didn't credit any bonus points for my Nov 1st to Jan 31st stays. As soon as the agent answered she greeted me by name and said welcome to lifetime diamond status we appreciate your business, so yes the profiles are updated. She told me that as soon as the call came in her computer popped up with a message that said "Congratulations! You’ve earned Lifetime Diamond Status with Hilton HHonors. "

Just as it does in the account overview when you sign in. She also told me that all of the hotels will see this when I check in. She also told me that I will have a much better chance of getting upgrades at check in than other diamond members. The front desk manager is supposed to check every morning for LTD members arriving that day and assign them the best available room.
Completely agree - that's been my experience so far. I just checked my account and see an auto upgrade from a king room to a suite for a booking this week. I can sense a real difference in my treatment when I stay - very satisfied
Old Mar 1, 15, 2:48 pm

Programs: UA 1K; Hilton: Diamond;Kimpton: ?? ; Omni: Black; Avis: First; Hertz: Five Star
How can you tell how close you are to lifetime Diamond?

I must be close, I have been a diamond since 2003. But I have no idea how many cumulative nights I have. Is there a way to see that?
Old Mar 3, 15, 7:37 am

There's not too much traffic on this thread but thought I'd post relating to my first stay in the EU having had an excellent experience in New York on my first USA stay as a lifetime Diamond. Prior to arrival I had booked a Corporate Rate King Executive Room at the London Metropole - auto upgraded in advance on a 3 night stay to the Presidential Suite. Good grief - I was not expecting that! I am definitely seeing the benefits of Lifetime Diamond and hope it continues. Are other FT members getting similar treatment? Very satisfied!

Search this Thread
Search Engine: