Lifetime Status Roll call

Hide Wikipost
Old Oct 7, 18, 2:11 pm   -   Wikipost
Please read: This is a community-maintained wiki post containing the most important information from this thread. You may edit the Wiki once you have been on FT for 90 days and have made 90 posts.

Last edit by: gaugeguy
Wiki Link

DFL Image by BA_pics, on Flickr

They say diamonds are forever @:-)

This wiki will be used to list (in one place) those members that have achieved Hilton LTD status: They are (in order of posting order!):

40 FT members so far: (Congrats ^ )

As of January 2016:

1. ChicagoPlanesTrains
2. troyintn
3. dshafiee
4. stewlevine
5. IMStill4Travel
6. Oldogface
7. KenTarmac
8. 48pager
9. CoyoteExecPlatinum
10. snapper6768
11. docgasman
12. mbru
13. sarah.telaviv
14. dave0823
15. ExecPlatWife's Husband
16. auburntiger
17. Marq
18. monyline
19. gloryguy
20. avnmgr
21. Chang11
22. busyroadwarrior
23. DevilDawg1960
24. gqZJzU4vusf0Z2,$d7
25. rowatts
26. taylormuk
27. 35kup
28. worldiswide
29. 777-222
30. aghplane
31. PandaHouston
32. ontherun
33. geekboy
34. skimanant
35. innflyer
36. smmrfld
37. milesmilesmiles
38. hfly
39. Phil the Flyer (also Mrs Phil the Flyer)
40. MrHilton
41. kanerf
42. TSparky
43. Truffles
44. Traveller
45. Gaugeguy
wiki updated to post 69
Print Wikipost

Old Feb 11, 15, 5:09 pm

Location: DFW from PDX - UA 1K 2MM,Lifetime HHonnors Diamond, Bonvoy AMB/LT Tit, National Exec Elite, Hertz PC
LT as well

LT Diamond ^, 2.4 MM LT Plat UA, LT GOLD SPG (almost to Plat )
Old Feb 11, 15, 5:51 pm
Original Poster

Programs: HHonors Lifetime Diamond, UA Million Miler Gold, Marriott Platinum
Originally Posted by smmrfld View Post
Gonna edit your original post?
Edit in what way?
Old Feb 11, 15, 5:59 pm

Programs: AA Gold, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by snapper6768 View Post
Edit in what way?
I'm guessing the apparent inconsistency of 'I have almost 900 nights" and the stated requirement of 1000 nights to qualify for lifetime
Old Feb 11, 15, 10:07 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by pragakhan View Post
Wow some of you are relentless. Who said that was ultimately a hard and fast rule? If OP is staying at 20 7k properties in one year I am sure HHonors has plenty of wiggle room.

Give OP a break, if people start showing off their LTD cards or whatever propaganda it comes with and OP doesn't then get your pitchfork back out of the shed. @:-)
I will have the LTD card, whatever it looks like but I will just use my black metal card in the meantime....all is good

Everyone is far to worked up about this. I was simply posting earlier or starting this thread that I had been told by Diamond desk I qualified, which I did according to the email today. Again must be some other factors as I do NOT have 1000 nights. I do have a bunch and I do have a huge average spend per stay. Sorry you think that is bragging. Lots of business stays and conventions at full service hilton, waldorf and conrad properties. Smart enough to charge the dinners, etc to my room for credit. I also host lots of meetings, banquets etc which I am sure Hilton likes
I am sure my qualification is more as a symbol to reward that spend than anything else. I qualify easily each year on stays alone so not sure what else would be driving it.

Last edited by Canarsie; Dec 27, 15 at 10:41 am Reason: Consolidation.
Old Feb 11, 15, 11:07 pm

Programs: AA: PPro, 4MM; HH: Lifetime Diamond; MAR Life Titanium Hertz: Prez Circle
LT Diamond as well Starwood LT Gold (already have enough stays, need 3 more years of platinum for LT platinum) and AA LT Platinum

I travel too much
Old Feb 11, 15, 11:59 pm

Location: SAN and before that...EWR....AA EXP (3MM)..HH LIFETIME DIAMOND..AVIS PREFERRED PLUS
Hit it as well.
Old Feb 12, 15, 7:08 am

Programs: Delta Diamond - 2 Million Miler - Flying Colonel, Hilton LTD, Marriott Platinum
Got mine, too! And just before I retire!
Old Feb 12, 15, 7:29 am
Hilton Contributor BadgeAccor Contributor Badge

Programs: Accor Gold, HH D, BA Silver
Originally Posted by Oldogface View Post
Got mine, too! And just before I retire!
Congrats (to you all) and welcome to FT and the HHonors forum Oldogface ^

I suspect you may have been lurking for some time but finally decided to post so welcome to the forums and to the hallowed rank of LTD.

Hope we can entice you to share your experience and knowledge you gained with Hilton here on FT in the future, please do join in ^
Old Feb 12, 15, 11:57 am

Programs: AA Lifetime PLT, UA Gold, HH Lifetime DIA, WoH Globalist
I'm in as well. HH Diamond at the introduction of the tier and for 22 consecutive years since. A very welcome recognition from Hilton. Congrats to all!
Old Feb 12, 15, 12:39 pm

Programs: Pre✓, Delta PM, Hilton LT Diamond, Mariott Plat, PC Gold, National EE, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by smmrfld View Post
Gonna edit your original post?

Edit in what way?
Originally Posted by Notenut View Post
I'm guessing the apparent inconsistency of 'I have almost 900 nights" and the stated requirement of 1000 nights to qualify for lifetime
Or ...

"I do not know the exact dollar of my spend ..."

vs.

"... I had 20 stays in 2014 alone that were over $7,000 each."

Everyone is far to worked up about this. I was simply posting earlier or starting this thread that I had been told by Diamond desk I qualified, which I did according to the email today. Again must be some other factors as I do NOT have 1000 nights. I do have a bunch and I do have a huge average spend per stay. Sorry you think that is bragging. Lots of business stays and conventions at full service hilton, waldorf and conrad properties. Smart enough to charge the dinners, etc to my room for credit. I also host lots of meetings, banquets etc which I am sure Hilton likes
I am sure my qualification is more as a symbol to reward that spend than anything else. I qualify easily each year on stays alone so not sure what else would be driving it.
Regardless, congrats on achieving / receiving your Lifetime Diamond status, and of course, having that Centurion card to keep you warm at night. I'm sure the comment was meant as an attempt at humor but came across as pompous.
Old Feb 12, 15, 3:10 pm

Programs: AA EXP / CK June 2018 (4MM - 15 years running) HH Lifetime Diamond
Lifer

Diamond For Life Email arrived yesterday.

I have 1000 +/- Stays and 1515 nights.

Started travel in 2000.

(Not stats I would like the wife to know)
Old Feb 12, 15, 3:56 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by CoyoteExecPlatinum View Post
Diamond For Life Email arrived yesterday.

I have 1000 +/- Stays and 1515 nights.

Started travel in 2000.

(Not stats I would like the wife to know)
Where exactly does she think you have been those 1515 night?

You can add my name to the list as well. Got it
Old Feb 12, 15, 4:50 pm

Programs: BAEC CCR, BAEC Lifetime GGL, Hilton Hhonors Lifetime Diamond
HHLD received yesterday. In the past number of years I had received hospitality from Hilton Corporate UK for high stays / high value customer. My last benefit was a VIP box at a Twickenham final - I was not surprised to be awarded lifetime HHD. I spoke to a contact in a UK Hilton property and was advised that there is a new screen on check-in especially for HHLD and (property specific) there should be a key issued for the best accomodation available for the whole duration of stay. I booked a really cheap room at one of the New York Hiltons for next week (127 USD per night) and have been auto upgraded a week before staying to a deluxe suite - very impressed!
Old Feb 12, 15, 6:44 pm

Programs: UA 1k, LT Hilton Diamond, Marriott Plat, AA 1MM
Received the note yesterday also. 14 years Diamond, not sure about nights but has to be around 1200.

Nice to see HH doing this.
Old Feb 12, 15, 9:48 pm

I have known since I was nominated back in August of 2014 and have been waiting for all the details.....but it finally happened after many conversations with Hilton.....there is no one like me with over 2000 nights the past 10 years as a leisure traveler......I also would like to see some special perks ( Diamond for someone I specify ) - that really distinguish the lifetime Diamond person from the rest....because this has taken all my money and loyalty through thick and thin......I do have some wonderful hotels, however, that have been really showing me special treatment as I have developed good relationships and they recognize outstanding loyalty.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: