Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Conference Centre Warsaw {POL}

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Conference Centre Warsaw {POL}

Search this Thread

Old Jun 23, 2021, 2:37 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

‘Unexceptional’ lounge, well, then we can’t miss it right?

I quite liked this hotel at one time, but now with the 500+
crowd it’s to be avoided

Shame as the garden was nice, Level Up and the pool

Ren is my go-to these days in WAW
yurtripper likes this.
Old Jun 24, 2021, 1:18 pm

Programs: SAS Lifetime Gold, HHonors Lifetime Diamond, TK*G Elite+, airBaltic VIP, Sixt Plat, Hertz Gold
Originally Posted by hugolover
What is Ren?

I guess I'll choose good old Hilton Warsaw City again.
Old Jun 24, 2021, 1:32 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Falkirk, Scotland,VS Red, BA Gold, HH Diamond,UK Amex Plat
Programs: Master of the Privy Purse des Muccis
Originally Posted by dabee69
What is Ren?

I guess I'll choose good old Hilton Warsaw City again.
Hi,

Possibly the Renaissance hotel ( Marriott brand)?

Regards

TBS
Old Jun 24, 2021, 4:59 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Yes, Renaissance. I guess if you’re loyal to Hilton you have to stay there, but the Ren wipes the floor with the Hilton. It hasn’t had a penny spent on it since it opened.
Old Jun 25, 2021, 1:28 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA:EXP/1MM. Accor/Radisson:Silver; HH:Gold; ICH:Plt Amb.
Originally Posted by hugolover
‘Unexceptional’ lounge, well, then we can’t miss it right?

I quite liked this hotel at one time, but now with the 500+
crowd it’s to be avoided
What is the 500+ crowd? Anyway, I still like this hotel. Although I started avoiding it a couple of years ago when they started doing construction work/upgrades to the main road (Trakt Lubelski?) in front of the hotel. Which caused detours for the ZTM buses; and meant that there was no longer night bus line next to the hotel except for the one that went along the riverside road about a kilometer away. Hopefully I can make it back to Poland within the next few months. I can't believe it's been over a year since I was last there.

Shame as the garden was nice, Level Up and the pool

The one at the airport? I haven't stayed at that one yet. I have at the CY next door. BTW, what was the deal with that Renaissance? It seemed as though that construction project was stopped for a very long time before they finally finished the building.
Old Jul 25, 2023, 2:13 pm

Programs: LH Senator, HHonors Diamond, IHG Diamond Ambassador, Marriott Platinum, Radisson Premium
Any more recent experiences?
Old Aug 21, 2023, 12:36 pm

Programs: SAS Lifetime Gold, HHonors Lifetime Diamond, TK*G Elite+, airBaltic VIP, Sixt Plat, Hertz Gold
Originally Posted by swaigiux
Any more recent experiences?
I had 2 stays in June and July, 2023 during family road trips. Executive lounge is permanently closed. Diamonds get welcome drink voucher and breakfast. Hotel may get crowded during conferences, conventions and company celebrations. Great pool, gym and saunas. Can get very crowded over the weekends. Outdoor sunbathing available during summer month. Gets messy as kids run back from outdoors and jump into the pool. Free parking. Warsaw center parking can run 100 PLN / ~23 EUR and above per night.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.