Community
Wiki Posts
Search

UK Amex Hilton Offer

Search this Thread

Old Jan 15, 2015, 8:35 am
cjd
Original Poster

American Express UK members can take up an offer for a £50 statement credit when spending £250 or more. Offer only applies to UK Hiltons for stays up to 12 April 2015. Offer available to the first 10,000 UK card members to register. You can register on your account page or http://www.cardmemberoffers.co.uk/

Last edited by Canarsie; Mar 28, 2015 at 4:21 pm Reason: Consolidation.
Old Jan 17, 2015, 1:55 pm

Programs: AA LfGLD, HH Gold, PC Plt, Marriott Plt
Query

Does anyone know if the waldorf and Conrad hotels count?

TIA
Old Jan 17, 2015, 5:29 pm
cjd
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Smart Monkey
Does anyone know if the waldorf and Conrad hotels count?

TIA
Would think so as the ad says the offer is valid at over 115 UK Hilton hotels. There are currently 115 Hilton branded hotels in the UK (including the Conrad and Waldorf) and a few new ones opening shortly.
Old Jan 21, 2015, 2:24 pm
Used to be MBS PremExec

Programs: UA 1K 1.9MM, Marriott Titanium w/Lifetime Plat, Hilton LIfetime ♢, National Exec, Amex Plat
New USA offer is up too...$50 off of $250 at Hiltons in the USA and Puerto Rico (not valid in Guam)...Stay by 4/5/15.

Redeem now

OFFER DETAILS
Get a 1X $50 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to make a single purchase of $250+ on all charges to your room, including your room rate, when you pay for your stay with Hilton Hotels & Resorts between 1/20/15 and 4/5/15.

TERMS
Reservations must be made online at Hilton.com, via the Hilton App or by calling 1-800-445-8667. Offer valid only at Hilton Hotels & Resorts properties. Offer not valid at Waldorf Astoria(TM) Hotels & Resorts, Conrad® Hotels & Resorts, Curio - A Collection by Hilton(TM), DoubleTree by Hilton(TM), Embassy Suites(TM), Hilton Garden Inn(TM), Hampton®, Homewood Suites by Hilton(TM), Home2 Suites by Hilton(TM) and Hilton Grand Vacations. Offer not valid on gift cards. Valid at any participating hotel in the US, including Puerto Rico. Properties in Guam are excluded. Offer not valid for stays that are paid for before or after the promotion start and end dates. Enrollment limited. Must add offer to Card and use same Card to redeem. Corporate Cards and all prepaid Card products are not eligible for this offer. Limit 1 statement credit per American Express Card across all American Express offer channels. Statement credit will appear on your billing statement within 90 days after 4/5/15, provided that American Express receives information from the merchant about your qualifying purchase. Statement credit may be reversed if qualifying purchase is cancelled. If American Express does not receive information that identifies your transaction as qualifying for the offer, you will not receive the statement credit. For example, your transaction will not qualify if it is not made directly with the merchant. In addition, in most cases, you will not receive the statement credit if your transaction is made with an electronic wallet or through a third party or if the merchant uses a mobile or wireless card reader to process it. POID: BOFB:0001
Old Jan 21, 2015, 7:39 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Gold, Sixt Platinum
So which Hilton brands are included in the promotion?
Old Jan 21, 2015, 9:34 pm
Used to be MBS PremExec

Programs: UA 1K 1.9MM, Marriott Titanium w/Lifetime Plat, Hilton LIfetime ♢, National Exec, Amex Plat
Originally Posted by cop35758
So which Hilton brands are included in the promotion?
Hilton only. Read the second line of the "TERMS". All brands excluded except Hilton. They occasionally run ones for each brand. I've got a Doubletree promo in my Amex offers for now, and in December, I redeemed a Waldorf one for $100 off of $500. There was also recently a Conrad one, I think $75 off of $400.
Old Jan 25, 2015, 8:25 am

Programs: Hilton Honors Lifetime Diamond
Amex did an identical promotion in the UK just before Christmas. I stayed at the Doubletree at Heathrow and got the credit. Wording in the offer was identical. No guarantees but Doubletree worked for me. I've signed up again but am just starting four days a week in Paris for the next four months so may miss out this time.
Old Jan 25, 2015, 8:43 am
Original Member

Originally Posted by taylormuk
Amex did an identical promotion in the UK just before Christmas. I stayed at the Doubletree at Heathrow and got the credit. Wording in the offer was identical. No guarantees but Doubletree worked for me. I've signed up again but am just starting four days a week in Paris for the next four months so may miss out this time.
Doubletree in the UK worked for me this week.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.