Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

2 stays same night - different hotels

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 17, 2014, 7:29 pm
Original Poster

Does anyone know if I have two rooms booked on the same night (different hotels, a secondary guest checks in to one), will I be able to get credit for staying 2 nights?

Thanks!
Old Oct 18, 2014, 1:23 am
cjd

Originally Posted by oheeyore
Does anyone know if I have two rooms booked on the same night (different hotels, a secondary guest checks in to one), will I be able to get credit for staying 2 nights?

Thanks!
See this recent thread:
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hilto...taneously.html
Old Oct 20, 2014, 2:23 am

Programs: HH Diamond, AA EXP
Here's the way I see it. Hilton let's you put 2 rooms per night on one account if you're at the same hotel.., so why not 2 nearby?
Old Oct 20, 2014, 9:47 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS 75K;BA Silver;AA G;HH Dia;HY Glob
Originally Posted by ericgdukie44
Here's the way I see it. Hilton let's you put 2 rooms per night on one account if you're at the same hotel.., so why not 2 nearby?
You may see it that way, but in the past HiltonHonors has not.
Old Oct 20, 2014, 10:13 am

How you see it doesn't matter. Them's the rules.
Old Oct 20, 2014, 10:31 am

deleted duplicate

Last edited by smmrfld; Oct 20, 2014 at 11:00 am
Old Oct 20, 2014, 5:00 pm

Programs: AA Plat 2MM, Hilton Diamond
Yes if you have a spousal account

My husband and I have a spousal account that is no longer offered. We have had the occasion where we each check in a different hotel on the same night. This can cause confusion for the front desk because the Hilton Honors number is associated with the primary card holder but the secondary holder checks in without the primary. The reservations can be done by calling Hilton central and having them book manually. It can not be done online automatically.
Old Oct 20, 2014, 7:08 pm

Originally Posted by endodoc79
My husband and I have a spousal account that is no longer offered. We have had the occasion where we each check in a different hotel on the same night. This can cause confusion for the front desk because the Hilton Honors number is associated with the primary card holder but the secondary holder checks in without the primary. The reservations can be done by calling Hilton central and having them book manually. It can not be done online automatically.
This is not my experience. Have had a mutual account for many years and we've checked in at different hotels on same night numerous times with no issues at FD at all. Diamond status recognized at both. Getting both stay credits to post properly without an email is another matter altogether.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.