Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Official Honors FlyerTalk Ambassador Out of Office

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Official Honors FlyerTalk Ambassador Out of Office

Search this Thread

Old Aug 22, 2017, 9:29 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

In The Devil's Dictionary, Ambrose Bierce defines a bride as "A woman with a fine prospect of happiness behind her."

Prove him wrong!
Old Aug 22, 2017, 9:45 am

Wooooo! Congratulations!
Old Aug 22, 2017, 12:17 pm

Congrats! Hope you chose a great Hilton location for the party and your honeymoon.
Old Sep 13, 2017, 3:24 pm
Company Representative - Honors by Hilton
Original Poster

Programs: Hilton Honors
Out of Office: 9/14 - 9/28

Hi all,

Thank you for all the kind wedding wishes/posts! I'll be out starting tomorrow for my honeymoon and will be back in the office on September 28. Having spent a good deal of time on FT, picked up some very helpful info along the way and booked a great trip!

While I'm out, if you need any help - you're welcome to email my team at [email protected]. You can also PM me and I'll respond when I'm back. If there are any updates from the Hilton Honors team, I've also asked a guest poster to step in on my behalf so you're not missing out on anything.

Talk to you all in a few weeks!
Lauren
Old Sep 15, 2017, 6:48 am

Originally Posted by HonorsRepresentative
I'm getting married, so will definitely not be checking in - just to be completely honest!

If I'm working on anything for you already, I will be in touch before I leave. If you message me while I'm out, I'll respond upon my return on Tuesday, 8/29. And not to worry, I'll share the details of the next promotion before I head out too - stay tuned!

Thanks!
Lauren
Congratulations, Lauren! Have a great couple of weeks
Old Sep 15, 2017, 8:23 am

Programs: UA 1K, 1MM; IHG Spire; HH Diamond; Marriott Gold (UA); National Executive Elite
Congratulations Lauren!
Old Sep 15, 2017, 10:40 am

Woo!
Old Nov 22, 2017, 7:50 am
Original Poster

Out of Office: Thanksgiving

Hi all,

Will be out of the office starting afternoon of Wednesday, 11/22 for the Thanksgiving holiday. Back on Monday, 11/27. Feel free to PM me if there's anything I can help with - will respond upon return.

Wishing those who are celebrating a very Happy Thanksgiving - and safe travels to all.

Thank you!
Lauren
Old Dec 21, 2017, 2:06 pm
Original Poster

Hi all,

Seasons Greetings! Tomorrow (Dec 22nd) will be my last day in the office before a long holiday weekend. I'll be out on Dec 25th, 26th and Jan 1st - but I'll be checking in next week Dec 27th - 29th. Best way to reach me if you need anything specific would be via PM.

Hope you all have a very happy and joyous holiday!
Lauren
DiverDave likes this.
Old Jan 12, 2018, 11:30 am
Original Poster

Out of Office: Jan 15 - 17

Hi all,

I'll be out of the office Monday, January 15 - Wednesday, January 17, returning on Thursday, January 18. If you need anything, send me a PM and I'll get back to you next week.

Thanks and have a great weekend!
Lauren
hugolover likes this.
Old Feb 21, 2018, 12:32 pm
Original Poster

Out of Office: Feb 22 - 23

Hi all,

I'll be out of the office the next few days, sadly due to a passing in the family. I anticipate being back on Monday, February 26. If you need assistance during this time, you're welcome to send an email to [email protected]. Otherwise, send me a PM and I'll respond next week as soon as I'm back.

Thank you,
Lauren
Old Feb 21, 2018, 4:37 pm

Programs: UA 1KMM, Bonvoy LTE+A, HH D, Nat'l EE, Hertz Plat, Avis PC
My condolences, Lauren. Even on FT, some things are more important than points and benefits, so I'm sure we all wish you and your family the best and urge you to take your time getting back with us.
Old Feb 21, 2018, 8:32 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist & Ambassador: China

Programs: DL DM/MM, UA 1K, AA Exp, HH Dia, WOH Glob, IHG Plat, Marriott Gold, NA EE, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by DJ_Iceman
My condolences, Lauren. Even on FT, some things are more important than points and benefits, so I'm sure we all wish you and your family the best and urge you to take your time getting back with us.
Well stated. My condolences as well Lauren.
Old May 14, 2018, 4:13 pm
Original Poster

Out of Office: Wednesday, 5/16 - Tuesday, 5/22

Hi all,

Wanted to give a quick head's up that I'll be out of the office from Wednesday, 5/16 until Tuesday, 5/22 and will have no access to FlyerTalk during this time. If you need anything before I leave, please feel free to PM me. And if anything comes up while I'm out, please email the team at [email protected] - they'll take good care of you.

Look forward to getting back to you when I return on Wednesday, 5/23.

Thanks!
Lauren
krazykanuck likes this.
Old Sep 17, 2018, 5:31 pm
Original Poster

Hi all,

I'm traveling all this week (September 17 - 21) for a company off-site. Will still be checking in periodically, but just wanted to let you know in case there's a delay in responding.

Thanks for your patience!
Lauren
florens likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.