Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

We're not doing Honors This Weekend - No Status Benefits

We're not doing Honors This Weekend - No Status Benefits

Old Aug 20, 2014, 9:55 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM, MM, NR; HH Diamond, Bonvoy LT Gold, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Diamond, others
Getting back to the thread topic, I'm still waiting to hear back about the hotel that denied me Diamond benefits. (Another poster did get something from them eventually.)
Old Aug 21, 2014, 8:55 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by sethb
Getting back to the thread topic, I'm still waiting to hear back about the hotel that denied me Diamond benefits. (Another poster did get something from them eventually.)
You used Diamond force right? Did you end up paying the convention rate or RACK/Highest BAR?
Old Aug 22, 2014, 9:37 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM, MM, NR; HH Diamond, Bonvoy LT Gold, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Diamond, others
Originally Posted by motytrah
You used Diamond force right? Did you end up paying the convention rate or RACK/Highest BAR?
I ended up paying the convention rate (because they desperately needed the room type I booked using Diamond Force back).

(And the Diamond Force rate a couple of weeks prior to the convention was much higher than the one I booked.)

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.