Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Conrad Fort Lauderdale Beach {US-FL}

Conrad Fort Lauderdale Beach {US-FL}

Old Feb 21, 22, 8:02 am

Programs: AA EXP 2MM, SK EBS
Originally Posted by dts9 View Post
Any luck having valet charge covered with diamond ?
Yea right.

Originally Posted by dts9 View Post
can you use your $50 breakfast credit for valet parking or does it have to be from a on site restaurant.
It's a 'food and beverage' credit, not a '$50 off anything you charge to your room' credit

They give you a dated voucher for each day of your stay that you give to the restaurants when paying. You can use it at any of the restaurants or market at any time of the day, but you can't use it for valet parking or any other random incidentals you charge to the room. Also it's $25 per person, per day.
Michael19887 and Fly613 like this.
Old Feb 21, 22, 8:59 am

This is one of the few places that you’ll have no choice but to valet park at the hotel. Most other places you can find cheaper parking garages or lots nearby, even Manhattan.
Old Feb 21, 22, 9:27 am

Fyi- since Hilton changed to the F&B credit Conrad FLB no longer gives you vouchers as they did previously. Everything will be charged to your room folio, and then each night the auditor is to apply the credit. So I'd keep an eye on your folio and make sure they keep up with it as I had one credit missing. And you can easily check the folio from the TV in your room.
Old Feb 21, 22, 12:04 pm

Originally Posted by garney89 View Post
Fyi- since Hilton changed to the F&B credit Conrad FLB no longer gives you vouchers as they did previously. Everything will be charged to your room folio, and then each night the auditor is to apply the credit. So I'd keep an eye on your folio and make sure they keep up with it as I had one credit missing. And you can easily check the folio from the TV in your room.
Hi

We got the vouchers when we stayed last month
Old Feb 21, 22, 12:08 pm

Originally Posted by Curly View Post
Hi

We got the vouchers when we stayed last month
Weird, just stayed last week and when i inquired about the voucher they said they issue credits now to the folio. Which was fine you just have to make sure they post them correctly.
Old Mar 1, 22, 8:35 pm

Booked a free weekend night reward certificate for last night, got a diamond upgrade to a top floor 1 bedroom suite. Beautiful room and amazing service in the the hotel and at the pool. 2 people in the room, we got a $50 credit for one night.

Last edited by Chmeeee; Mar 1, 22 at 9:06 pm
Old Mar 2, 22, 8:56 am

I have a five night reward stay coming up. Booked a standard room. A week ago, the reservation said that I had been upgraded to a one bedroom suite. Today, it's back to the standard room. Anyone seen that before? Looking at the website, they are down to just three bedroom residences for my stay period, so that likely explains it.

Edited to add: Looking at it further, the issue is that the hotel is basically sold out the first night of our stay. After that, there are plenty of upgraded rooms available. Would be interested if anyone has talked to the people at this hotel about getting upgraded part way through a stay. Thanks in advance.
Old Mar 2, 22, 11:09 am

Programs: AA EXP 2MM, SK EBS
Originally Posted by zachary View Post
Edited to add: Looking at it further, the issue is that the hotel is basically sold out the first night of our stay. After that, there are plenty of upgraded rooms available. Would be interested if anyone has talked to the people at this hotel about getting upgraded part way through a stay. Thanks in advance.
No reason not to ask when you check in. Given the availability you mention that would be standard advice for any hotel, not unique to the Conrad FLL.
Old Mar 15, 22, 9:00 am

Does anyone have an email contact for this hotel?
Old Mar 15, 22, 9:06 am

Originally Posted by Ignutzz View Post
Does anyone have an email contact for this hotel?
[email protected]
Old Mar 15, 22, 2:21 pm

To follow up on my post above, I did inquire about getting an upgrade after the first night of our stay. The hotel was sold out the first night, but there was availability for the remaining 4 nights. They were very accommodating and upgraded us from a Studio Suite to a One Bedroom Suite for the last 4 nights.

This is a very nice hotel. The $50 credit for two people was sufficient to cover breakfast for two. The credit was correctly applied without my having to inquire. My only complaint is that the pool area was very windy. The way it is situated makes it susceptible to the breeze coming in off the ocean. It really wasn't windy on the beach, but it was hard to sit on the pool deck for very long. I suppose that this issue will vary based on the specific weather than you have when you go.
Old Apr 15, 22, 10:15 am

At just completed a 3 night stay. My basic redemption got upgraded to a 1BR residence so it was a nice touch.

At check in they said that my diamond credit needs to be used on a daily basis otherwise it's lost. However at check out i noticed that no credit was applied - they apologized and basically calculated the number of days x $50. So I could have had a $150 dinner and they would have comped it.
Old Jun 29, 22, 11:50 am

Had a seven-night stay here back in March. The hard product was outstanding. The customer service was shockingly poor. More unfriendly customer service clerks than hospitable ones, 15-minute phone hold times, unfulfilled requests. It took three phones calls to get a couple of kitchen items we'd been told each time would be brought to the room. Also took a second phone call, after we gave them a few hours, for a toilet paper refill. When I asked for a goodwill gesture the front desk manager granted it, which I appreciate, but he wasn't gracious or apologetic. We wouldn't rule out staying here again on points or free nights certificates because the suites, balcony views, and Asian fusion restaurant are great, but no way we'd consider a cash stay for the level of service we received.
Old Jun 29, 22, 12:05 pm

Oops, mistakenly double-posted before.
Old Jul 2, 22, 9:00 pm

Programs: AA Plt Pro/5 MM, BA Blue Bayou, HH LT Diamond
Speaking of windy at the pool when i was there just after opening they had a large floatie in the pool, it was a horse or a bird i cant recall. It got swept up out of the pool, across the deck, and over the railing in 10 seconds flat. One of the waiters went down and fetched it from the street. He rinsed it off and then put it right back in the pool, which I did not think was the smartest course of action .

Search this Thread