Any weekend anywhere Sale 2013/2014

Old Dec 9, 13, 3:26 am
Original Poster

Any weekend anywhere Sale 2013/2014

Hiltons Any weekend anywhere Sale 2013/2014 started yesterday (unofficially).
You have to tick the box "Use HHonors Points" to get the rate displayed.
Up to 33% discount.
Does anyone know the rate codes?

Last edited by aldemar; Dec 9, 13 at 3:39 am
Old Dec 9, 13, 3:50 am

Location: FRA - IHG Platinum AMB / HH Gold / SPG Gold / BA Gold / TK Gold / LH SEN / DL Gold / AZ Elite+ -> www.stopflyingeconomy.com
PGAWA8
Old Dec 9, 13, 4:15 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, HHonors Diamond, Marriott Gold
Great find thank you, just saved £128 on an upcoming booking
Old Dec 9, 13, 6:33 am
TTL

Programs: HH Diam, AY Plat, IHG Plat, Visa Plat, PP Prest, BT Vip, FB Irony
Thanks for the hint! The flexibility went, but saving €500 for 5 stays at Helsinki Airport and $600 for a 3 night stay at SFO Union Square do provide some comfort... In London, no savings to grab so far for my future stays.
Old Dec 9, 13, 6:53 am

The prices are the same as PR09PN for everywhere I've checked, only exception where some hotels haven't loaded PR09PN yet.
Old Dec 9, 13, 10:10 am

Programs: AAdvantage (PLT), CX MarcoPolo (GO), Aeroplan, VIPorter, HHonors Silver
Would this be a corporate or Promotion code? Does not seem to work for me.
Old Dec 9, 13, 12:11 pm

Programs: LH Sen, UA 1K, BA Gold, HH Diamond, Marriott Titanium, IHG Platin Ambassador
Originally Posted by CX828 View Post
Would this be a corporate or Promotion code? Does not seem to work for me.
Which code do you mean?
The PGAWA8?

Or the PR09PN?

Both are promotion / offer codes and they work fine.
Old Dec 9, 13, 12:47 pm

I just tried both codes and got a "Technical application error."
Old Dec 9, 13, 1:16 pm
Ambassador: LAN LANPASS

Programs: BAEC Gold, Avianca Lifemiles Diamond
Originally Posted by Barb5555 View Post
I just tried both codes and got a "Technical application error."
Are you searching from the home screen? Remove the code and then add it in on the individual page for rooms at your selected hotel. Click the link "I have a magic code" And then put it back in the promo field.

The main page runs into a technical glitch if you add the code from the outset

I cannot get this rate to work for any hotels in Asia Pacific. Maybe they are still loading rates up and that's why they didn't announce it yet
Old Dec 9, 13, 1:40 pm

Programs: HH Gold & bunch of mainly useless other bits of plastic
Originally Posted by JohnnyColombia View Post
Are you searching from the home screen? Remove the code and then add it in on the individual page for rooms at your selected hotel. Click the link "I have a magic code" And then put it back in the promo field.

The main page runs into a technical glitch if you add the code from the outset

I cannot get this rate to work for any hotels in Asia Pacific. Maybe they are still loading rates up and that's why they didn't announce it yet
Be very interested if you get any Asia hotels to work. Have a HK stay next year & any discount would be very gratefully received.
Old Dec 9, 13, 1:45 pm
Ambassador: LAN LANPASS

Programs: BAEC Gold, Avianca Lifemiles Diamond
Originally Posted by Cavman View Post
Be very interested if you get any Asia hotels to work. Have a HK stay next year & any discount would be very gratefully received.
Me too, although there is only one Hilton family property in HK and I probably will be splurging less and staying in a boutique hotel somewhere.

According to the Ts&Cs for last years AWAW promo. Asia was up to 25% off (All participating hotels offering 25% apart from HGI which was 20%)

http://hhonors3.hilton.com/en/awaw/english-terms.html

I guess we will have to see what this year's terms are
Old Dec 10, 13, 6:35 am

Originally Posted by JohnnyColombia
According to the Ts&Cs for last years AWAW promo. Asia was up to 25% off (All participating hotels offering 25% apart from HGI which was 20%)

http://hhonors3.hilton.com/en/awaw/english-terms.html

I guess we will have to see what this year's terms are
Neither Americas nor Asia is included in AWAW for 2013-2014 so I'm not sure what you're trying to find.
Old Dec 10, 13, 7:31 am

Programs: AA Plt, HH Diamond, IHG Plt
Servus, thanks for the promo code for this. Is there one that includes breakfast for this sale too?
Old Dec 10, 13, 7:46 am

I've tried it with the hilton Antwerp, I already have a fully flex rate for 159 euros.
With the sale rate it's 153 euros pre paid. Think I'll stick with what I've got.
Old Dec 10, 13, 8:57 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by ernie8575 View Post
Servus, thanks for the promo code for this. Is there one that includes breakfast for this sale too?
PGAWB4

FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS

Offer is subject to availability at participating hotels within the Hilton Worldwide portfolio of brands in the UK, Europe, Middle East and Africa. Offer available for stays booked between December 9, 2013 and January 31,2014. Offer valid for stays completed on weekends between December 13, 2013 and December 28 2014, except as indicated below. For purposes of this offer, "weekend" is defined as Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights in Europe. In the Middle East & Africa the weekend is defined as Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights. Rates are non-refundable and full prepayment required at time of booking. The booking must be made within the booked period specified herein. Your credit card will be charged immediately for the total amount quoted for the entire stay as reserved and refunds or credits will not be issued unless otherwise indicated by local law. 10% refund applies to hotels in Germany only. Charges cannot be applied to other stays, services or merchandise. Booking cannot be changed. If you fail to arrive at the hotel on the scheduled arrival date, your reservation will be cancelled and you will not receive any refund or credit.
Exclusive booking period for Hilton HHonors members only applies between 9th to 14th December through Hilton.com or Hilton worldwide direct channels only, ending at 23.59 GMT (UK time) on 14th December. Must book plan code PGAWA8 or PGAWB4 for the HHonors exclusive booking period or AW8 for Hampton by Hilton properties). Bookings are available to the public between 16th December 2013, and 31st January 2014. Must book plan code PGAWA7 or PGAWB3 or AW7 for Hampton by Hilton properties).
Blackout dates may apply and vary by hotel. Offer is subject to offer details herein and the individual hotel’s booking terms and conditions. Prices shown are per room per night based on two adults sharing. Unless otherwise stated, rates include taxes but exclude gratuities and incidental charges. Offer is not combinable with other promotions, packages, negotiated/qualified rate plans or bonus offers and is not valid for group bookings. The Hilton Minibreaks offer of a 2nd room for children for half price is not combinable with this promotion.
Participating hotels are offering a 33% discount (which varies by participating hotel) off the easy cancellation rate and the easy cancellation bed and breakfast rates. Participating Waldorf Astoria™ Hotels & Resorts, Conrad® Hotels & Resorts, DoubleTree by Hilton™, Hilton Hotels & Resorts, and Hilton Garden Inn™ properties are offering a discount on the easy cancellation rate and easy cancellation Bed & Breakfast Rate. Participating Hampton by Hilton™ properties are offering a 15% discount on the Best Available Rate. The following properties are offering a 10% discount off the easy cancellation rate and easy cancellation bed and breakfast rates - Hilton Eilat Queen of Sheba, Hilton Tel Aviv and Waldorf Astoria Jerusalem. Discount only valid for weekend stays, other than at some participating hotels where some additional availability may be added during the period 19thth December 2013 to 5th January 2014, for participating hotels), unless otherwise specified by hotel. Some hotels may extend this offer to stays that include a Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and/or Thursday night regardless of the arrival day. Midweek only availability at DoubleTree by Hilton Dunblane Hydro, Hilton Glasgow Grosvenor and Hilton Bath City. At the following properties, available rooms apply to the Deluxe or Deluxe Plus, Executive or premium room category: Hilton Liverpool, Hilton Newcastle Gateshead, Hilton Belfast, Hilton Dublin, Hilton London Green Park, Hilton London Islington, Hilton London Tower Bridge, DoubleTree by Hilton London - Tower of London, The Waldorf Hilton, DoubleTree by Hilton London – Westminster, Hilton Glasgow Grosvenor, Hilton Brighton Metropole, Hilton Garden Inn Luton North, DoubleTree by Hilton Amsterdam Centraal Station, Trianon Palace Versailles, A Waldorf Astoria Hotel, Hilton Rotterdam, Hilton Strasbourg and Hilton Sharm Sharks Bay Resort.
Hilton HHonors™ membership, earning of Points & Miles™ and redemption of points are subject to HHonors Terms and Conditions.

Search this Thread