Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Stay doesn't show in recent activity

Old Nov 30, 13, 12:38 pm
Original Poster

I checked out of my most recent Hilton stay on November 16th. I'm still not seeing that stay on the Hhonors website under "Recent Activity." I called them, and they said that the points and nights from that stay are reflected in my account balance, but that "for some reason" it's not showing in the activity log. They said "that just happens some times" but I'm skeptical.

Now, I have to admit I don't watch my Hilton Hhonors account like a hawk (as I do with my airline accounts). So I can't say with 100% confidence if the points and nights ARE actually there. But I think they're not. And I've been unable to find a complete accounting of all activity so I can do the math myself. If I look at "All Points Activity," it only goes back to May, and doesn't show a beginning balance. It also doesn't show some point redemptions I know I had, it only shows points being earned. And it doesn't show the number of nights, it just shows the points. Given that information, it's impossible for me to audit it and see if my balance is correct.

Has anyone had this happen before? Is there somewhere that I can go to truly see all of my activity this year, with a beginning balance shown?
Old Nov 30, 13, 12:49 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS 75K; BA Gold
When I look at past stays for my account at HiltonHonors I see stays going back one year(there are multiple pages). My all points activity also goes back one year(there are multiple pages).

You could also look at this thread to see if there are similar experiences:
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hilto...s-post-17.html
Old Nov 30, 13, 3:54 pm

Had such an issue several times this year. Sending an e-mail to HH and attaching a scan of the hotel bill, resolved it pretty fast. HH answered very quickly and the points showed up within 2-3 days.

If you are german-speaking go to hilton.de, log in, go to "HHonors Aktivitäten" and you can check all account activities back to 12 month.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: