Square footage of rooms

Old Nov 27, 2013, 5:44 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AS MVP, AA MM, HH Diamond, MR Gold
Square footage of rooms

Marriott and Starwood (and perhaps others) are very forthright about the sizes of their rooms on their websites...either I'm missing the trick to finding the information with Hilton, as I have to always call to find out.

To me the amount of personal space is very important. Is there someplace on the Hilton hotel websites that has this information that I just don't know about?

Also...when was the hotel built, when was it last renovated - Marriott is especially good about this.
Old Nov 27, 2013, 10:19 pm

Programs: AA LT PLT; HH Diamond; AS 75K
Originally Posted by Eujeanie
Marriott and Starwood (and perhaps others) are very forthright about the sizes of their rooms on their websites...either I'm missing the trick to finding the information with Hilton, as I have to always call to find out.

To me the amount of personal space is very important. Is there someplace on the Hilton hotel websites that has this information that I just don't know about?

Also...when was the hotel built, when was it last renovated - Marriott is especially good about this.
Choose the hotel and date. Just click on room details for information but it is also right under the room type on the hilton.com site. "
KING HILTON GUESTROOM
Enjoy your stay in this spacious 31m/333sq.ft room with city or ... Room Details "
Old Nov 27, 2013, 11:17 pm

Programs: United
it is a little exaggerate for me
Old Nov 28, 2013, 3:29 am
Original Poster

Programs: AS MVP, AA MM, HH Diamond, MR Gold
tkelvin, I looked under Room Details for some Manhattan (and other) hotels, and while the New York Hilton provided the number, I could not find it for the Hilton Manhattan East, nor 2 Doubletrees - neither Times Square or DT Metropolitan. I find that the number very sporadically shows up.

And as for the "exaggerate" comment, I have no idea what that means. If this is something that's important to me, what am I exaggerating?
Old Nov 28, 2013, 5:57 am

Programs: United Silver and HH Diamond
tkelvin, I looked under Room Details for some Manhattan (and other) hotels, and while the New York Hilton provided the number, I could not find it for the Hilton Manhattan East, nor 2 Doubletrees - neither Times Square or DT Metropolitan. I find that the number very sporadically shows up.
Yeah, it is hit or miss if room size shows up. If it doesn't then it probably means there is a wide variety of room sizes for this room type.
Old Nov 28, 2013, 7:00 am

Programs: SK EBG, BAEC Gold, LH FTL, FBP, CCG, HH Diamond
If we are talking about Manhattan, I would just assume the rooms are small. Then you won't be disappointed.
Old Nov 28, 2013, 8:02 am

And as for the "exaggerate" comment, I have no idea what that means. If this is something that's important to me, what am I exaggerating?
Booking.com has this information for a lot of properties:
eg. Hilton Manhattan East (it's 24 sqm / 258 sqft)

Last edited by jayhamburg; Nov 29, 2013 at 4:22 am
Old Nov 29, 2013, 2:04 am
Suspended

Programs: Marriott - P; HH - G; Hyatt - P; Avis - LT First
You seem to make comments in many threads but none are ever supported by personal stays so why do you even bother ????

Originally Posted by lingzhou
it is a little exaggerate for me

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.