Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hilton Pattaya {THA}

Search this Thread

Old Sep 13, 2009, 12:05 am
Original Poster

Programs: HHonors Gold, United 1K, United MM, Marriott Gold,Priority Club Platinum
Arrow Hilton Pattaya {THA}

Does anyone know the opening date for the new Hilton under construction in Pattaya Beach, Thailand? I sent an email to Hilton and only got a prewritten standard response that didn't answer my question.
Old Sep 13, 2009, 12:28 pm

Programs: Lufthansa FTL, HHonors Gold, Le Club Accorhotels Platinum
The response I got from customer support about 2 weeks ago was that it will open in august 2010
Old Jan 19, 2010, 1:50 pm
Original Member

Hilton Pattaya?

I just wondered if anyone has any updates on the opening of the Hilton Pattaya. I had read on the internet that it would open in 2010, but I don't see it on the Hilton website. Thanks.
Old Jan 19, 2010, 8:26 pm

Programs: AA-2MM Lifetime Platinum
I was in Pattaya in November '09. The hotel was still under construction and looked to be a long way from completion. I would be amazed if it opens anytime in 2010.
Old Jan 19, 2010, 9:44 pm

Programs: Lufthansa FTL, HHonors Gold, Le Club Accorhotels Platinum
In the HHonors magazinge that you can find in some hotels april 2010 was mentioned as the opening date. A couple of month ago I sent an email to the customer service and asked them about the probable opening of Hilton Pattaya. They replied me that they expect the hotel to get opened in august 2010.

So you better don't expect anything in 2010 ...
Old Mar 16, 2010, 5:23 am

Programs: UA, AA, AS, DL, BA, HA, WN, SPG-PL, Hyatt-Dia, HH-Dia, Marr-Pl, US Mint/VR(retired)
I just returned from Pattaya and it is still covered in green construction screen. I was hoping it would be open by March 2011. Awesome location though.

I have stayed at the Marriott and the Sheraton and would love the Hilton's location. If it is not open yet, I'm considering the new Holiday Inn (which is huge)

On a related note, I drove to Jomtien to check out the new Le Meridien that was supposed to open in 2010, then 2011, now 2012. It apparently hasn't broken ground yet.

Just called HH customer service and their latest answer is October 2010.

Last edited by PatMike; Mar 16, 2010 at 5:30 am
Old Mar 16, 2010, 11:28 am

Programs: HH Gold
Originally Posted by PatMike
I just returned from Pattaya and it is still covered in green construction screen. I was hoping it would be open by March 2011. Awesome location though.

I have stayed at the Marriott and the Sheraton and would love the Hilton's location. If it is not open yet, I'm considering the new Holiday Inn (which is huge)

On a related note, I drove to Jomtien to check out the new Le Meridien that was supposed to open in 2010, then 2011, now 2012. It apparently hasn't broken ground yet.

Just called HH customer service and their latest answer is October 2010.
I've just returned from pattaya also and can confirm PatMike's observations, cannot see it being ready for October this year though!!!
Old Mar 16, 2010, 2:36 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
hilton has a history of opening a year or so after their supposed open date....specially in asia....so i would not expect this property to be ready before mid-end 2011....
Old Mar 16, 2010, 4:08 pm

Programs: United 1K, Qatar Gold, Etihad Gold, Hilton Diamond, InterCon RA, PC Plat, SPG Plat, Marriott Plat
I'm holding out for that property in Koh Samui. But it's been delayed several years at this point.
Old Mar 17, 2010, 12:10 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
after a 2 year absense in india, hilton announced plans to open up a bunch of properties in india....the result of that announcement led to 3 properties that were due to open in 2008 & 2009....out of the 2 properties that was supposed to open in mid 2008, the first one opened in december 2009 while the second one opened earlier this month....the property that was supposed to open mid 2009 is no where near completion & i don't think it will open this year....

hilton has to up their game in asia....stuff like this is not good....
Old May 15, 2010, 3:41 am

Programs: UA, AA, AS, DL, BA, HA, WN, SPG-PL, Hyatt-Dia, HH-Dia, Marr-Pl, US Mint/VR(retired)
Website still shows October opening.....

Does anyone know what category this will be ?
Any knowledge of special rates at opening ???
Old Aug 21, 2010, 7:32 am

Programs: AA-2MM Lifetime Platinum
The Hilton Pattaya is now accepting reservations for arrival January 1, 2011 and beyond on the Hilton website. It is scheduled to open this October 2010.

See: http://www1.hilton.com/en_US/hi/hote...S01ICSGBIWM22Q
Old Aug 22, 2010, 6:09 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Paul3456
The Hilton Pattaya is now accepting reservations for arrival January 1, 2011 and beyond on the Hilton website. It is scheduled to open this October 2010.

See: http://www1.hilton.com/en_US/hi/hote...S01ICSGBIWM22Q
i wouldn't rely too much on the october dates....but it will be nice to check out this property when i'm there this coming january....
Old Aug 23, 2010, 9:06 pm

Cat 4 !
I'll be there in March.
Old Aug 25, 2010, 1:28 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by PatMike
Cat 4 !
I'll be there in March.
cat 4 sounds pretty good....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.