Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Why doesn't "All Points Activity" show all HH points activities?

Old Jul 28, 2013, 5:58 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP/LT PLT

I haven't stayed any Hilton hotels for quite a long time but I earned some points thru HH dinning program since last April.

I am seeing HH points earned on my HH Dinning account but nothing shows up in my HHonors account.

How can we check HH points earned thru other than hotel stay properly posted to our HH account?

I emailed to them and they replied all the points posted to my account, yea, they may be right but ....
Old Jul 28, 2013, 6:35 pm

Programs: AA Gold, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by supergrandslam
I haven't stayed any Hilton hotels for quite a long time but I earned some points thru HH dinning program since last April.

I am seeing HH points earned on my HH Dinning account but nothing shows up in my HHonors account.

How can we check HH points earned thru other than hotel stay properly posted to our HH account?

I emailed to them and they replied all the points posted to my account, yea, they may be right but ....
The points don't show up on HHonors at the same time they post on RN, it seems they are sent over in batches and can take up to 4-6 weeks, be patient, they should show up in a few weeks.
Old Jul 28, 2013, 7:12 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Notenut
The points don't show up on HHonors at the same time they post on RN, it seems they are sent over in batches and can take up to 4-6 weeks, be patient, they should show up in a few weeks.
Some of my HH points earned thru HH dinning posted to my HH dinning Account in April.
It's more than 2 months since then.
Also according to HH, all the points from April HH dinning activities posted to my HH account but I can't see them in "all points activity".
Old Jul 28, 2013, 7:34 pm

Programs: AA Gold, HH Diamond
Some of my HH points earned thru HH dinning posted to my HH dinning Account in April.
It's more than 2 months since then.
Also according to HH, all the points from April HH dinning activities posted to my HH account but I can't see them in "all points activity".

In that case it would be time to give RN a call and see what's going on.
Old Jul 28, 2013, 10:32 pm

I don't think all points activity shows up in "all points activity" section as hotel awards affect your balance immediately (ie immediately deducted), but do not show up the list.
Old Jul 29, 2013, 5:11 am

How are we supposed to keep track of our yearly activity so that the points won't expire? I'm looking after my sister's account, and I found that a recent e-rewards transfer doesn't appear in the activity at all, although it did change the balance. It used to be possible to see the last transaction posted, but not anymore... I never would have thought that the HH web site could become even sh!ttier than it was!
Old Jul 29, 2013, 7:27 am

I had the same problem. It seemed to go away when my last stay no longer showed up in recent stays. I use RN, and both Visa and American Express credit cards for HH, which didn't show up either. However, I recently booked a room for January in Barbados and all of my points activity has shown up again.
Old Jul 29, 2013, 4:00 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by honu
How are we supposed to keep track of our yearly activity so that the points won't expire? I'm looking after my sister's account, and I found that a recent e-rewards transfer doesn't appear in the activity at all, although it did change the balance. It used to be possible to see the last transaction posted, but not anymore... I never would have thought that the HH web site could become even sh!ttier than it was!
Yep, that is the reason I enrolled HH Dinning.

Originally Posted by Pencegeri
I had the same problem. It seemed to go away when my last stay no longer showed up in recent stays. I use RN, and both Visa and American Express credit cards for HH, which didn't show up either. However, I recently booked a room for January in Barbados and all of my points activity has shown up again.
Thanks,It looks at least one hotel stay activity needed to see all points activities.
Old Jul 30, 2013, 3:10 pm

Yep, that is the reason I enrolled HH Dinning.
That's only available to those living/travelling frequently to the US.

Thanks,It looks at least one hotel stay activity needed to see all points activities.
Paid or award stay?
Old Aug 4, 2013, 5:27 pm

Originally Posted by honu
That's only available to those living/travelling frequently to the US.

Paid or award stay?
Mine was an award booking.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.