2 people's name on account

Old Feb 1, 13, 2:10 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA Silver, United, HH, club Carlson
2 people's name on account

As the title states can u have two names on a Hilton account. My husband would never remember his number or keep his card! Him joining my card if its possible would be v beneficial !
Old Feb 1, 13, 2:11 pm
In Memoriam

Programs: ua prem exec, Former hilton diamond
Not any more, only if you had a joint account when they did away with it years ago. They are grandfathering those people, but no new ones.

If you put the number on the reservation, you don't need it at checkin, and they can look it up for you if needed.
Old Feb 1, 13, 3:30 pm

Programs: Delta (nee NW), Hilton Diamond. IHG (PT)
Originally Posted by mrkdips View Post
As the title states can u have two names on a Hilton account. My husband would never remember his number or keep his card! Him joining my card if its possible would be v beneficial !
Does he make his own reservations? If so, all he needs to do is log in each time and then carry a copy of the confirmation with him --- which is a good idea, in case you need to call the hotel.

Also, there are easy ways to make Gold and you can find them on this forum

Bob H
Old Feb 1, 13, 3:34 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AA Gold 1MM, AS MVP, UA Silver, WN A-List, Marriott LT Titanium, HH Diamond
My wife and I got in right before they stopped doing new joint accounts. Yesterday, we got not one but TWO decks of cards in the mail.

(<-- We're twice as cool as everyone else.)
Old Feb 1, 13, 4:01 pm

Location: Chapel Hill, NC - UA Nobody (sigh)/0.925MM, HHonors Diamond
Originally Posted by pinniped View Post
My wife and I got in right before they stopped doing new joint accounts. Yesterday, we got not one but TWO decks of cards in the mail.

(<-- We're twice as cool as everyone else.)
Well, not everyone. We also got two decks this week.
Old Feb 1, 13, 4:07 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA LTG (EXP), Hilton Silver (Dia), Marriott LTP (PP), SPG LTG (P) > MPG LTPP
Originally Posted by mrkdips View Post
I've pretty much stopped carrying all the different cards. Never really need them when checking in. If I need the number elsewhere, I look it up on my cell phone. I have it entered in the notes for the program phone numbers being sure to include the direct dial number for when I'm out of the country and the toll-free numbers don't work without a lot of additional dialing.

I also keep other numbers for family/friends loaded in my cell for quick reference when helping them make reservations.
Old Feb 1, 13, 8:27 pm

I have a joint account with my wife. I think the only reason they let us have one was that we own a timeshare with HGVC. Buying a HGVC timeshare may be the only way to do it now. Resale is the only way to go if your in the market.

Search this Thread