Community
Wiki Posts
Search

HGVC Proxy Error?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 31, 2013, 12:26 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: AA LTG (EXP), Hilton Silver (Dia), Marriott LTP (PP), SPG LTG (P) > MPG LTPP
HGVC Proxy Error?

I am an owner at two HGVC properties. Today I went in to vote my proxy for one of the properties. When I got to the section for board members it said I get one vote for each week at that property but then said I have two votes!

I called HGVC and the first agent was all about saying yes I get two votes but never got the connection it was suppose to be one vote on that proxy. Escalated to a supervisor who seemed to understand.

I'm just curious how prevalent this error might be. Have any other HGVC multiple property owners seen/noticed the same? I know they need to have a quorum to hold the meeting, but it needs to be by legal means.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.