Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

No Reward Nights for Maldives or any others??

Old Jan 14, 13, 6:09 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Hyatt, SPG, IHG

Hi All,

Not sure if I'm posting at right place. So I been trying to check on the hilton reward nights. From Today, to 2014 on 1 night stay to 4 night stays. There is NO available night at all, or as far as I can see. I tried to check at different location in paris, and japan. Same thing. Do you guys see any??

BTW: I'm checking on my wifes account, she have no points, and are blue status.
Old Jan 14, 13, 6:17 pm

Programs: HH Diamond, SPG Gold, MR Gold
Originally Posted by Shuai Zeng View Post
Hi All,

Not sure if I'm posting at right place. So I been trying to check on the hilton reward nights. From Today, to 2014 on 1 night stay to 4 night stays. There is NO available night at all, or as far as I can see. I tried to check at different location in paris, and japan. Same thing. Do you guys see any??

BTW: I'm checking on my wifes account, she have no points, and are blue status.
I could see it available in Iru Fushi and Conrad Rangali. Its not available to you because the account has no points. I didn't log in to my account while checking the dates though.
Old Jan 14, 13, 6:17 pm

try logging out and looking again, hilton doesn't show reward availability if you don't have the required points already in your account.
Old Jan 14, 13, 6:41 pm

Originally Posted by midcitybeth View Post
try logging out and looking again, hilton doesn't show reward availability if you don't have the required points already in your account.
+1

Search this Thread