Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

New Honors T&C 2013 downer: Increase in required points & stays for diamond & gold.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New Honors T&C 2013 downer: Increase in required points & stays for diamond & gold.

Search this Thread

Old Jan 3, 2013, 9:15 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AA Gold 1MM, AS MVP, UA Silver, WN A-List, Marriott LT Titanium, HH Diamond
And according to some of the other threads around here, they'll allow you to use greater than 2 breakfasts on a given day.

So you check in for 7 nights - that's 14 breakfasts. The three of you could consume the 14 breakfasts on 4 or 5 mornings and eat outside the hotel the other 2 or 3.

My family of four is staying there next year. We look at it as an excuse to go find local breakfasts outside every other day. I mean, it's New York... There's definitely going to be a good bagel in there somewhere, and probably a diner as well.
Old Jan 3, 2013, 9:35 am

Programs: Diamond with Delta, Hyatt and Hilton. 2 MM and Plat with America (thank you citi:))
Originally Posted by pinniped
And according to some of the other threads around here, they'll allow you to use greater than 2 breakfasts on a given day.

So you check in for 7 nights - that's 14 breakfasts. The three of you could consume the 14 breakfasts on 4 or 5 mornings and eat outside the hotel the other 2 or 3.

My family of four is staying there next year. We look at it as an excuse to go find local breakfasts outside every other day. I mean, it's New York... There's definitely going to be a good bagel in there somewhere, and probably a diner as well.
That trick may not work anymore. I was there this past Thursday to Tues as well (I think half the flyertalk Hilton board was there LOL) and they wouldn't allow us to do it. I am not sure if they changed their policy or if it was because it was a holiday. The breakfast is a great deal for diamonds and golds who are travelling alone or with one other person seeing the cost is $31 per person, but it isn't worth paying for.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.