FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Hilton | Hilton Honors (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hilton-hilton-honors-417/)
-   -   Anyweekend Anywhere Sale 2012/2013 (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hilton-hilton-honors/1408383-anyweekend-anywhere-sale-2012-2013-a.html)

aldemar Nov 17, 2012 2:53 pm

Anyweekend Anywhere Sale 2012/2013

Code: PGAWB2

40% off best available, 10% off adv. purchase
sometimes with breakfast included

Sale is due to start tomorrow. Some hotels have already loaded the sale. No further details available.

stanontour Nov 18, 2012 3:21 am

Just in the nick!
I have just stumbled across this rate this morning on the Hilton website.
Any idea when this sale will run till?

submonte Nov 18, 2012 3:46 am

Can´t find the offer.

aldemar Nov 18, 2012 7:38 am

Sale starts Nov. 19.

Full terms here:

http://www.lastminute.com/site/comme...ls_tandc1.html

FULL TERMS

Any Weekend, Anywhere Sale 2012-2013

General Terms:

Offer is subject to availability at participating hotels and resorts in the Hilton Worldwide portfolio, offer details stated herein, and the selected hotel’s booking terms and conditions. Applies to stays on select days of the week/weekend, which vary by location as detailed below. Minimum and maximum stays apply in the Americas and at Hilton Garden Inn™ properties worldwide as detailed below. Book between November 19, 2012 and January 31, 2013 (February 14, 2013 for properties in Asia Pacific region) and stay between November 22, 2012 (November 24, 2012 for properties in Asia Pacific; December 13, 2012 for properties in Americas region) and December 31, 2013. Full non-refundable prepayment required at time of booking. Your credit card will be charged immediately for the total amount quoted for the entire stay as reserved and refunds or credits will not be issued unless otherwise indicated by local law. Charges cannot be applied to other stays, services or merchandise. Booking cannot be changed. Must book at least seven (7) days in advance of arrival, except as noted below for properties within Europe Middle East, Africa, Asia Pacific regions.

Each hotel has a policy addressing cancellations and/or blackout dates that may apply. Offer not valid with group bookings and cannot be combined with other offers. Unless otherwise stated, quoted rates are per room per night, based on double occupancy and do not include taxes, gratuities, resort fees or incidental charges. The Hilton Minibreaks offer, which includes a second room for children at half-price, cannot be combined with this offer.

Discounts and availability of rate by world region:

Discounts are taken from the Best Available Rate and, where noted, to the Bed & Breakfast Rate. Percentage discounts apply as follows and vary by geographical location of property and/or by brand unless otherwise stated by the particular hotel.

Europe: Book between November 19, 2012 and January 31, 2013; and stay between November 22, 2012 and December 31, 2013. Participating hotels are offering a 20% - 40% discount. Participating Conrad® Hotels & Resorts, DoubleTree by Hilton™, Hilton Hotels & Resorts, Hilton Garden Inn™ and Waldorf Astoria™ Hotels & Resorts properties are offering a 40% discount on the Best Available Rate and Bed & Breakfast Rate. Participating Hampton by Hilton™ properties are offering a 20% discount on Best Available Rate. At Hilton Garden Inn properties, discount applies only for arrivals on Thursday through Sunday and requires a 2-night minimum stay for Thursday arrivals, and applies for a 2-night maximum stay for Sunday arrivals. For all other participating properties, discount applies only for Friday through Sunday arrivals. 7-day advance purchase requirement is reduced to 3 days from November 19 through December 17, 2012, and is reduced to 1 day from December 18, 2012 through January 6, 2013.

Middle East and Africa regions: Book between November 19, 2012 and January 31, 2013; and stay between November 22, 2012 and December 31, 2013. Participating hotels are offering a 33% - 40% discount. Participating Conrad® Hotels & Resorts, DoubleTree by Hilton™, Hilton Hotels & Resorts, and Waldorf Astoria™ Hotels & Resorts properties are offering a 33% discount on the Best Available Rate and Bed & Breakfast Rate. Participating Hilton Garden Inn™ properties are offering a 33% discount on Best Available Rate. At Hilton Garden Inn™ properties, discount applies only for arrivals on Thursday through Sunday and requires a 2-night minimum stay for Thursday arrivals, and applies for a 2-night maximum stay for Sunday arrivals. For all other participating properties, discount applies 7 days a week. 7-day advance purchase requirement is reduced to 3 days from November 19 through December 17, 2012, and is reduced to 1 day from December 18, 2012 through January 6, 2013.

Asia Pacific region: Book between November 19, 2012 and February 14, 2013; and stay between November 24, 2012 and December 31, 2013. Participating hotels are offering a 20% - 25% discount. Participating Conrad® Hotels & Resorts, DoubleTree by Hilton™, Hilton Hotels & Resorts, Hilton Garden Inn™, and Waldorf Astoria™ Hotels & Resorts properties are offering a 25% discount on the Best Available Rate and Bed & Breakfast Rate. Participating Hampton by Hilton™ properties are offering a 20% discount on Best Available Rate. At Hilton Garden Inn properties, discount applies only for arrivals on Thursday through Sunday and requires a 2-night minimum stay for Thursday arrivals, and applies for a 2-night maximum stay for Sunday arrivals. For all other participating properties, discount applies 7 days a week. Must book at least five (5) days in advance of arrival.

North and South America regions: Book between November 19, 2012 and January 31, 2013; and stay between December 13, 2012 and December 31, 2013. Participating hotels are offering a 15% discount on Best Available Rate. For all participating properties, discount applies only for arrivals on Thursday through Sunday and requires a 2-night minimum stay for Thursday arrivals, and applies for a 2-night maximum stay for Sunday arrivals.

FlyinDutchman Nov 18, 2012 7:47 am

Originally Posted by aldemar (Post 19704965)
Sale starts Nov. 19.

Full terms here:

http://www.lastminute.com/site/comme...ls_tandc1.html

Also on that page:

Double Stay Credit: For eligible Any Weekend, Anywhere stays as outlined above, of at least 2 nights, and booked through Hilton Worldwide direct booking channels with valid HHonors membership number, HHonors members will receive a Double Stay Credit, which will count toward tier status only. No Bonus Points will be given. Offer not valid if other HHonors stay credit offer applies. Hilton HHonors™ membership, earning of Points & Miles™ and redemption of Points are subject to HHonors Terms and Conditions.

more4less Nov 18, 2012 7:51 am

Thanks very much for the info.

Putra Nov 18, 2012 8:25 am

Looks good to me. Most of my aimed hotel has load their rate.

FLYGVA Nov 18, 2012 8:45 am

It seems the rate code for the rates without breakfast is PGAWA6 - but they appear at a search as well automatically

SKYEG Nov 18, 2012 8:56 am

Thanks for this. Looking at both bangkok and seoul for may, any opinions if i shoild wait till jan or feb since the sale is going on until then or book now?

suvuk Nov 18, 2012 9:40 am

Thanks,

Regarding the "Double Stay Credit" feature, does it mean that these bookings won't be eligible to quarterly promo ? (No Bonus Points will be given)

SPBanker Nov 18, 2012 9:56 am

Cool. Just reserved three nights at Conrad Hong Kong in January for HKD2662 per night.

mnredfox Nov 18, 2012 10:07 am

Looks interesting, remember:

1. Must prepay
2. Not eligible for promos that require registering before making reservation

SKYEG Nov 18, 2012 11:34 am

Originally Posted by mnredfox (Post 19705643)
Looks interesting, remember:

1. Must prepay
2. Not eligible for promos that require registering before making reservation

I think #2 = me waiting until the end of the promotion booking period to book. ;)

missamo80 Nov 18, 2012 1:52 pm

I just tried this for several of the hotels in California I'm staying at during the Christmas holidays and none of them returned any results for this rate code.

Neil

I 40 Nov 18, 2012 2:35 pm

thanks for the information.