Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Adana Hilton SA {TUR}

Search this Thread

Old Aug 23, 2012, 4:16 am
Original Poster

Arrow Adana Hilton SA {TUR}

We stayed here in April 2012. Since there seems to be little information about it, here are our notes.

The valet was quick to help us on arrival, and the check-in was efficient. Our room was not ready, so they sent us up to the Executive lounge to wait. As soon as the room was ready, our bags arrived. The staff in the lounge were very friendly and spoke English well. We had booked a river view room and the view was great.

The gym is very good and run as a health club open to non-hotel guests. There is a small indoor pool and a larger outdoor one, where you can have drinks delivered if the outside bar isn’t open.

We booked the Executive room because it included internet access, lounge access and breakfast (in lounge or the buffet in the restaurant), and a great view. The internet and breakfast together would have cost more than the upgrade.

We had a small problem getting our car back from the valet (the Executive lounge staff has supposedly arranged it, but we had to ask three people and wait a long time).

Note: if you are headed to the airport to drop off a car at Hertz, the office is not in the airport, but in one of the approach roads. This is not clear on the Hertz site, which lists an address in the airport, and no one at the airport seemed to know where it was.

Executive lounge:

Evening food buffet
2 hot dishes (meatballs and grilled vegetables)
Cheese plate
3 mezzes
Olives
Pastries
Red, white and rosé wine

Drinks (self serve, from 6-8pm only, if I remember correctly; I’m not sure how late the food stays out ; soft drinks are available all day):
J&B whiskey
Gilbey’s gin
Vodka
Bacardi
Ballentine’s
Famous Grouse
Raki

Breakfast:
Cheese
Cold cuts
Scrambled eggs
Sausage
Borek
Pastries
Cereal

The buffet breakfast in the restaurant was pretty good.
Old Nov 8, 2015, 12:55 pm

Programs: Delta Flyer
The chinese food restaurant is very good and quite authentic. I can't remember the name, but try the duck special if you have 3+ people as it is quite good.
Old May 8, 2016, 5:01 am

Programs: *A Gold / ST Elite+ / OWS / EK G / HH Diam. / MR Tit / Hyatt GLOB / IHG Diam. / SL Jade / GHA Tit.
Thumbs down

- Swimming pool is small and full of kids.
- Rooms are ok (but it's a old style hilton, feel like back in the 80s).
- F&B: good options there, i agree.

+ Diamonds : they upgrade to deluxe... and when asked they answer : "we do the same upgrade for gold and diamonds". Deal breaker for me (but internet is the main problem there, impossible to have a skype call or a conference)

Real minus : they have the worst internet ever and does nothing to fix. It's a remaining issues for years.

Conclusion : Sheraton is the best option in town (amazing property). I would avoid the hilton (except if you like the old hilton style feeling).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.