Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Hilton Boston Logan Airport {US-MA}

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hilton Boston Logan Airport {US-MA}

Search this Thread

Old Oct 17, 2020, 11:53 am

Programs: IHG Plat, HH D, UA GS, Perm BonVoyed
Quarantine is not enforced anywhere in the Lower 48. Just use due diligence, enjoy VT!
dmarge18 likes this.
Old Sep 6, 2021, 8:35 pm

Stayed here Sunday 9/5/21 since I had an early flight on Labor Day. Booked an airport view room, used digital check in to grab a room on the North side. Not a bad view, but next time I probably would try the city view (I'm guessing that's how you get a room facing East).

Rooms were very nice and recently renovated. Shuttle only runs every 30 minutes now, so we elected to walk to terminal C. I would definitely stay here again for an early flight.
Abidjan likes this.
Old Sep 8, 2021, 7:24 pm
Moderator Hilton Honors, Travel News, West, The Suggestion Box, Smoking Lounge & DiningBuzz

Programs: Honors Diamond, Hertz Presidents Circle, National Exec Elite
Originally Posted by funnyfarm299
Stayed here Sunday 9/5/21 since I had an early flight on Labor Day. Booked an airport view room, used digital check in to grab a room on the North side. Not a bad view, but next time I probably would try the city view (I'm guessing that's how you get a room facing East).

Rooms were very nice and recently renovated. Shuttle only runs every 30 minutes now, so we elected to walk to terminal C. I would definitely stay here again for an early flight.
funnyfarm299 , was the restaurant open? Did you do breakfast? If so, what were the arrangements for Diamond.

And -- anyone -- does the hotel have a gift shop?

Last edited by cblaisd; Sep 8, 2021 at 7:31 pm
Old Sep 8, 2021, 9:59 pm

Originally Posted by cblaisd
funnyfarm299 , was the restaurant open? Did you do breakfast? If so, what were the arrangements for Diamond.

And -- anyone -- does the hotel have a gift shop?
The restaurants were open for breakfast and dinner (maybe lunch too, I didn't really pay attention). I did not eat at the hotel because it was easier to get coffee and food post-security. I'm only silver with Hilton so nothing on diamond perks.
cblaisd likes this.

Last edited by funnyfarm299; Sep 10, 2021 at 8:33 pm
Old Sep 11, 2021, 1:57 am

There's also a stand in the lobby for coffee and baked goods.
Old Oct 3, 2021, 4:25 pm
Moderator Hilton Honors, Travel News, West, The Suggestion Box, Smoking Lounge & DiningBuzz

Programs: Honors Diamond, Hertz Presidents Circle, National Exec Elite
One night stay (using free night cert) last week. High floor airport view room. Room very clean (unlike the three Hamptons I've been in this summer). No issues whatsoever with the F&B credit being correctly applied for breakfast (menu seems diminished, though, from pre-Covid times.
The _Banking_Scot and DC9 like this.
Old Nov 17, 2021, 11:06 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Delta Platinum
Staying there in December prior to an overseas flight the following day. Any recent Diamonds get room upgrades? How was the breakfast at the hotel? Trying to decide if I should eat at hotel or just head to the lounge in the airport for food. Check in for JAL doesn't open till 10:30, so a bit of a wait.
Old Jan 18, 2023, 11:59 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS 75K, BW Plat, Marriott Gold, IHG Plat, Hilton Gold
Just stayed there last weekend...didn't seem very busy. I'm a Hilton Gold but all the upgraded rooms were at least $10....no elite upgrades here. The F&B credit is not automatically applied so it's been a hassle trying to get that to process correctly, Other than that, it was a clean and comfortable stay as close to the airport as you can get.
Old Apr 11, 2023, 1:37 am
Moderator: Hyatt Gold Passport & Star Alliance

Programs: UA-1K 3MM/HY- LT Globalist/BA-GGL/GfL
No elite upgrades but dozens of paid upgrades (Diamond).

Old Apr 11, 2023, 8:37 am

Programs: DL Diamond/1MM, Hilton Diamond, Hertz President's Circle
Originally Posted by PDXPremier
Just stayed there last weekend...didn't seem very busy. I'm a Hilton Gold but all the upgraded rooms were at least $10....no elite upgrades here. The F&B credit is not automatically applied so it's been a hassle trying to get that to process correctly, Other than that, it was a clean and comfortable stay as close to the airport as you can get.
"Other than that" lol. Which is the bare minimum a Gold/Diamond should hope for.
Schwann likes this.
Old Apr 11, 2023, 10:01 pm

I stayed here in December (diamond), and when I checked in on the app it offered me a complimentary upgrade... and I'm positive it said no charge... but after completing checkin it changed my rate to the more expensive rate. Had to call and talk to the manager to get it removed. Looks like they fixed that by showing everything as a paid upgrade
Old Apr 12, 2023, 5:40 am

Programs: UA MP HH LTD
Originally Posted by ORDtoMEM
I stayed here in December (diamond), and when I checked in on the app it offered me a complimentary upgrade... and I'm positive it said no charge... but after completing checkin it changed my rate to the more expensive rate. Had to call and talk to the manager to get it removed. Looks like they fixed that by showing everything as a paid upgrade
Sounds like a similar problem when we stayed there last August...coincidently meeting the manager in the lobby right after checking in fixed the problem.
Old Apr 14, 2023, 7:19 am
Moderator: Hyatt Gold Passport & Star Alliance

Programs: UA-1K 3MM/HY- LT Globalist/BA-GGL/GfL
Stayed on the way to LAX.
About 2330 Fire Alarm went off with multiple voice announcements and some floors evacuated. Fire trucks turned up.
Not told when alarm was over - luckily my room overlooked the reception so I could see when fire crews left.
No apology, no credit.
Poorly handled all around.

Last edited by Markie; Apr 14, 2023 at 1:25 pm
Old Apr 14, 2023, 7:35 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by Markie
No elite upgrades but dozens of paid upgrades (Diamond).

I had this exact same experience when I was looking to check in on the app, both day before and day of, for a recent stay at the Embassy Suites Raleigh Crabtree (basically all upgrades they wanted you to pay for were higher floor) so I ended up just waiting to check in until I arrived late afternoon and the room they gave me was one they had been trying to upcharge me something stupid like $35/night.
Old Jun 25, 2023, 2:44 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold, Honors Diamond
Got a stay here next week, arriving with BA into Terminal E in the evening then AA from Terminal B early the following morning.

Getting to the hotel in the evening looks simple enough, but I wasn't sure about getting to B, is it best to go to A then carry on to B?

And finally, does anyone know the average walking time from the hotel to B please?

Thank you.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.