Discount Codes for Hilton?

Old May 2, 17, 5:01 pm

do they ever ask for Id or proof of corporate code when checking in?
Old May 2, 17, 5:18 pm

Programs: AA (EXP), Hilton (Diamond), SPG (lowly Gold)
Originally Posted by zagguru View Post
do they ever ask for Id or proof of corporate code when checking in?
In my experience, often not, but sometimes yes.
Old May 2, 17, 5:58 pm

Originally Posted by anabolism View Post
In my experience, often not, but sometimes yes.
so what ends up happening when they do and you are unable to provide?
Old May 2, 17, 6:49 pm

Programs: AA ExP, Marriott Amb, National EAEE, Hilton Diamond, SPG Plat, US CP (RIP)
Originally Posted by zagguru View Post
so what ends up happening when they do and you are unable to provide?
Walk up rate. You gamble you lose.
Old Nov 13, 17, 1:11 pm

Cant find the post, but there was a good post with all the codes listed. can someone please post link to to it, or what is the code for IBM? Looking for a good rate to use in December in Florida, and any help will be highly appreciated.
Old Nov 13, 17, 5:25 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Million Miler. (1.9M) Virgin Platinum. HH Diamond + SPG Gold
Hopefully something new out there I can use. @:-)

Looking for 10 nights in Europe in December and coming in at over 200 euro a night right now best rates on Hilton site.

Any decent rates relevant to Europe, appreciate hearing about it.
Old Nov 13, 17, 8:00 pm

Originally Posted by troyhouse View Post
Cant find the post, but there was a good post with all the codes listed. can someone please post link to to it, or what is the code for IBM? Looking for a good rate to use in December in Florida, and any help will be highly appreciated.
If you work for IBM, your corporate travel department can provide that information for you. Not sure why you would be asking in a public forum.
Ritz and Sisosig like this.
Old Nov 14, 17, 10:22 am

Originally Posted by smmrfld View Post
If you work for IBM, your corporate travel department can provide that information for you. Not sure why you would be asking in a public forum.
wow, thank you for helping.... this thread is about discount codes and it was posted earlier so asking to get the code.... if you cannot help, please ignore.
af fp and memphisslimz like this.
Old Jan 13, 18, 7:10 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: AA, BA Gold, Accor, Honors Diamond, IHG Spire Elite and lots more....
delete
Old Feb 11, 18, 1:50 pm

Programs: AA, UA, DL, NSA, CIA, MIB
Headed to China later this year. Any codes work there? (Beijing, Xian, Chengdu, Shanghai, Suzhou) - Thank you!
Old Mar 19, 18, 3:44 am

Anyone know if Pacific Northwest National Lab or Battelle has a Corp or government code with Hilton? Weíre private nonprofit but manage the national lab for the government... so Iím not a direct government employee, but kinda? Weíve recently switched up how we do all our business travel bookings and instead of having a travel department most booking is now all self done and the people in the lab that travel a lot were scheduled for different training on the new system. I donít travel (or at least havenít to yet) so I havenít learned our system at all... just curious if anyone knew if there was one out there or from another Battelle managed lab and had used one for personal travel. Trying to figure out how much effort I should put into figuring out who to contact within my lab :P
Old Apr 5, 18, 5:33 pm

Programs: AA (EXP), Hilton (Diamond), SPG (lowly Gold)
Originally Posted by acarney View Post
Anyone know if Pacific Northwest National Lab or Battelle has a Corp or government code with Hilton? We’re private nonprofit but manage the national lab for the government... so I’m not a direct government employee, but kinda? We’ve recently switched up how we do all our business travel bookings and instead of having a travel department most booking is now all self done and the people in the lab that travel a lot were scheduled for different training on the new system. I don’t travel (or at least haven’t to yet) so I haven’t learned our system at all... just curious if anyone knew if there was one out there or from another Battelle managed lab and had used one for personal travel. Trying to figure out how much effort I should put into figuring out who to contact within my lab :P
The easiest approach is to simply call Hilton reservations and ask the agent to check for such a rate at specific properties.

If there is a code, likely there will be different codes for the different sub-families of Hilton properties, as well as for inside the U.S. and overseas, and the code might work at some properties but not others. Sometimes corporate rates are higher than regular rates. So, if you do get a corp rate at a property, also check the Hilton Honors rate and the MVP rate.
Old May 11, 18, 4:17 am

Hello fellow FT's
any codes for Conrad Bali or Hilton Bali?
Old May 11, 18, 4:24 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, SEIBU PRINCE CLUB Platinum, Marriott Gold, Cocos Gold
GPODAWUND
Old May 29, 18, 2:31 pm

Programs: IHG Ambassador, Hilton Gold, Marriott Plat, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Platinum, Oneworld Sapphire
Any codes for Conrad Manila? None of my usall entitled corp codes are not working for this property,

Search this Thread
Search Engine: