Discount Codes for Hilton?

Old Nov 16, 16, 5:58 pm
  #31  
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: YVR, HNL
Programs: AS MVPG, UA peon, BA Bronze, HH Diamond, Fairmont Plat (RIP)
Posts: 6,396
Originally Posted by fozziedoggie View Post
MVP rates must be booked through this portal (click on the MVP Rate Plan link, first paragraph):

https://www.hiltonhhonors.com/Proces.../?lp=mvpftgold

http://teamusa.hhonors.com/37/


Old codes don't work anymore.
No they don't. They can most definitey be booked through the app. I did so yesterday.

Here's an example using MVP code 0561135262. Note it says MVP Portal Program.
Attached Images  
Finkface is offline  
Old Nov 16, 16, 7:29 pm
  #32  
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: SFO/SMF
Programs: Holder of six "persona non-grata" awards
Posts: 1,902
Thanks. I don't use the app, only desktop. Can you get that code to work on the desktop site? Also, you need to charge your iPad

Originally Posted by Finkface View Post
No they don't. They can most definitey be booked through the app. I did so yesterday.

Here's an example using MVP code 0561135262. Note it says MVP Portal Program.
fozziedoggie is offline  
Old Nov 16, 16, 8:21 pm
  #33  
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: YVR, HNL
Programs: AS MVPG, UA peon, BA Bronze, HH Diamond, Fairmont Plat (RIP)
Posts: 6,396
Originally Posted by fozziedoggie View Post
Also, you need to charge your iPad
Why does everyone always say that to me whenever I post a screenshot?

I never use the app either but there is a 3x promo on right now for app bookings.
Finkface is offline  
Old Jan 23, 17, 2:20 am
  #34  
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 69
Bangkok Millennium Hilton

I've tried the MVP codes but I think that they are USA only. Can anyone advise if there are any other codes I should try. I'm gold status with HH.
rachelandgromit is offline  
Old Jan 23, 17, 3:06 am
  #35  
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Denmark
Programs: TK Elite
Posts: 7,007
I believe Hilton is still running the 35% off BAR in Thailand/Asia for HH members - prepaid/non-refundable yes, but it will hardly get cheaper than that.

Your assumption is correct. MPV code only works for North America.
SK AAR is offline  
Old Jan 23, 17, 3:15 am
  #36  
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 69
Thanks, is there a code for this? It's coming in at just over 3000BHT a night, and I was hoping to get this down a bit more
rachelandgromit is offline  
Old Jan 23, 17, 3:25 am
  #37  
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 24
Originally Posted by SK AAR View Post
I believe Hilton is still running the 35% off BAR in Thailand/Asia for HH members - prepaid/non-refundable yes, but it will hardly get cheaper than that.

Your assumption is correct. MPV code only works for North America.
I'm looking for a stay just. Thailand but getting only minor discount for HH members. Nothing close to 30% off. How do you book those?
plutekplutek is offline  
Old Jan 23, 17, 3:46 am
  #38  
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 69
I found this too, there is literally no difference between the HH rate and normal rate, unless you count the perks for Gold HH.
rachelandgromit is offline  
Old Jan 23, 17, 4:27 am
  #39  
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Denmark
Programs: TK Elite
Posts: 7,007
The rate will appear if available; no code is needed. When I looked last week for Bangkok properties in mid February it was there; but the sale may have ended by now - or is not available for your dates.

THB 3,000 ++ is a OK rate for Bangkok Millennium - it can not get much cheaper than that, even when the 40% off flash sale occours. As I recall it, I have seen it as low as THB 2,500-2,600 - but that is it. I suggst to go for it - or find a different/cheaper place to stay.
SK AAR is offline  
Old Jan 23, 17, 6:19 pm
  #40  
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: NYC
Programs: Kettle Class
Posts: 584
Incorrect, actually. I've used MVP rates in London, UK last year and in fact have another confirmed MVP booking there in 2017.

Originally Posted by SK AAR View Post
Your assumption is correct. MPV code only works for North America.
progapanda is offline  
Old Feb 16, 17, 5:50 am
  #41  
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Miami, FL
Programs: UA 1MM, AA Gold, Marriott LT Titanium, Hilton ♢, IHG Plat, Hyatt Exp, Radisson Gold, Hertz PC
Posts: 4,607
I assume everyone knows about the 20% off weekend stays when using Amex? Might be targeted (I saw my offer via Amex Sync) but worth a shot.

https://hiltonhoteloffers.com/amex/

Terms
Offer is valid for select U.S. American Express® Card Members only and is exclusive to bookings made on the HiltonHotelOffers.com/Amex page. Fulfillment of the offer is the sole responsibility of the participating American Express Merchant. Offer valid for weekend stays booked between January 15, 2017 and March 15, 2017 for stays from January 19, 2017 to April 25, 2017 at participating properties in the Hilton Portfolio in North and South America, including the Caribbean. Offer is non-transferable. Offer not valid at Canopy by Hilton™ or Tru by Hilton™. Offer available for arrivals Thursday through Sunday, with a two consecutive night minimum length of stay requirement. Check-out from your stay must be on or before Tuesday, April 25, 2017 for stays through April 24, 2017. The reservation must be made within the booking period specified herein and individual hotel’s booking terms and cancellation policies apply. A limited number of rooms will be available for this offer. Discount of 20% off nightly rate relates to the hotel’s Best Available Rate, (“BAR”), which is a specific rate type that varies depending on time of purchase, is unrestricted, non-qualified and excludes discount rates. Rates do not include taxes, gratuities, incidental charges or resort fees (if applicable). Unless otherwise noted, all offer components expire at check-out and may not be used or applied for future stays. Blackout dates, early departure fees, and deposit and cancellation restrictions may apply and vary by hotel; please see individual property for details. Offer cannot be partially redeemed, has no cash value, and is not redeemable for cash. Advance reservations required and subject to availability. Not valid for existing reservations, previous stays or group bookings. This offer may not be combined with other select promotions, offer or discounts. Hilton HHonors™ membership, earning of Points & Miles™ when booking direct and redemption of Points are subject to HHonors terms and conditions.
TravelinSperry is offline  
Old Feb 16, 17, 9:05 am
  #42  
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 79
Originally Posted by TravelinSperry View Post
I assume everyone knows about the 20% off weekend stays when using Amex? Might be targeted (I saw my offer via Amex Sync) but worth a shot.

https://hiltonhoteloffers.com/amex/

Terms
Offer is valid for select U.S. American Express® Card Members only and is exclusive to bookings made on the HiltonHotelOffers.com/Amex page. Fulfillment of the offer is the sole responsibility of the participating American Express Merchant. Offer valid for weekend stays booked between January 15, 2017 and March 15, 2017 for stays from January 19, 2017 to April 25, 2017 at participating properties in the Hilton Portfolio in North and South America, including the Caribbean. Offer is non-transferable. Offer not valid at Canopy by Hilton™ or Tru by Hilton™. Offer available for arrivals Thursday through Sunday, with a two consecutive night minimum length of stay requirement. Check-out from your stay must be on or before Tuesday, April 25, 2017 for stays through April 24, 2017. The reservation must be made within the booking period specified herein and individual hotel’s booking terms and cancellation policies apply. A limited number of rooms will be available for this offer. Discount of 20% off nightly rate relates to the hotel’s Best Available Rate, (“BAR”), which is a specific rate type that varies depending on time of purchase, is unrestricted, non-qualified and excludes discount rates. Rates do not include taxes, gratuities, incidental charges or resort fees (if applicable). Unless otherwise noted, all offer components expire at check-out and may not be used or applied for future stays. Blackout dates, early departure fees, and deposit and cancellation restrictions may apply and vary by hotel; please see individual property for details. Offer cannot be partially redeemed, has no cash value, and is not redeemable for cash. Advance reservations required and subject to availability. Not valid for existing reservations, previous stays or group bookings. This offer may not be combined with other select promotions, offer or discounts. Hilton HHonors™ membership, earning of Points & Miles™ when booking direct and redemption of Points are subject to HHonors terms and conditions.
I just tried two separate sets of dates next month and all 7 hotels in the area (Hong Kong) are showing as sold out for both sets of dates. My card/account seems to be eligible though.
Doctorslices is offline  
Old Feb 16, 17, 10:06 am
  #43  
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Gloucestershire
Programs: BA GGL (ex-CCR, future silver), Hertz PC, Hilton Diamond
Posts: 5,774
It looks like it's using a corporate rate and, as the terms you've quoted say it only applies in the Americas, there are no rooms for that particular "corporate" rate.
Cymro is offline  
Old Feb 16, 17, 10:26 am
  #44  
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 79
Originally Posted by Cymro View Post
It looks like it's using a corporate rate and, as the terms you've quoted say it only applies in the Americas, there are no rooms for that particular "corporate" rate.
Can't believe I missed that in the terms. Thanks ^
Doctorslices is offline  
Old Feb 16, 17, 3:11 pm
  #45  
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Miami, FL
Programs: UA 1MM, AA Gold, Marriott LT Titanium, Hilton ♢, IHG Plat, Hyatt Exp, Radisson Gold, Hertz PC
Posts: 4,607
Originally Posted by Cymro View Post
It looks like it's using a corporate rate and, as the terms you've quoted say it only applies in the Americas, there are no rooms for that particular "corporate" rate.
Where do you see a corporate rate? I see that it gives 20% off the Americas off BAR (Best Available Rate).
TravelinSperry is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Search Engine: