Discount Codes for Hilton?

Old May 29, 2018, 5:33 pm

Programs: AA (EP), Hilton (Diamond), Marriott Bonvoy (Titanium)
Originally Posted by hailstorm
GPODAWUND
Is this a reference to some mishap by sports fans in Cleveland? Or a discount code for some properties? Or???
Old May 29, 2018, 8:01 pm
In memoriam

Programs: DL 2MM, AA MM, DL Sky Club Life, AA Admirals Club Life, Hilton Gold Life
Originally Posted by anabolism
Is this a reference to some mishap by sports fans in Cleveland? Or a discount code for some properties? Or???
seems to be a code event in Australia (down-under)
Old Dec 7, 2018, 5:26 am

Programs: AY, SK, TK
How can I find a certain corporate code? I think I saw some (long) time ago a list or a link to a tons of corporate codes somewhere here, but cannot find now.

The thing is that I work for a corporate that has a special rate code for Hilton, but that is only available for me when I book through our companys travel management portal.I have tried to get that rate code for me but they won't let me have it but instead urge to book through the portal, which I obviously don't want to do if there is a reason to book through App such as promotion etc.

Anyone got a pointer? PM me if not willing to publish here?
Old Dec 7, 2018, 12:17 pm

Originally Posted by FFlash
How can I find a certain corporate code? I think I saw some (long) time ago a list or a link to a tons of corporate codes somewhere here, but cannot find now.
You can call Hilton reservations and tell them you want to book hotel x using the rate for company y.

The thing is that I work for a corporate that has a special rate code for Hilton, but that is only available for me when I book through our companys travel management portal.I have tried to get that rate code for me but they won't let me have it but instead urge to book through the portal, which I obviously don't want to do if there is a reason to book through App such as promotion etc.
There hasn't been a bonus for booking via the app all year, so no worries there. Go ahead and book via your portal.

Anyone got a pointer? PM me if not willing to publish here?
If the corporate rate is not available by calling reservations, then it may not be available even if someone knows the code. An example is the PR13CB code that many people used for many years to get excellent discounts; it can now only be booked via company portals; entering the code manually always says "rate not available."
Old Dec 11, 2018, 1:57 am

Programs: Hilton HHonors Diamond,Bonvoy Platinum,Shangri-La Golden Circle Jade,LH SEN,AZ Gold,VS Elevate Gold
send me a PM with your email address and I'll email you my list.
teahan and FFlash like this.
Old Dec 14, 2018, 1:50 pm

Programs: AY, SK, TK
Originally Posted by anabolism
There hasn't been a bonus for booking via the app all year, so no worries there. Go ahead and book via your portal.

"
There is one more thing that DO worries me. Most of the time when I book through the company portal, there are hickups. Missing requests, missing information, wrong booking, missing points&stay credit even if clearly stated the rate is earning points etc.
I even went ahead and boldly asked our travel agent for that portal for the code but they refused.
Old Dec 15, 2018, 6:03 pm

There is one more thing that DO worries me. Most of the time when I book through the company portal, there are hickups. Missing requests, missing information, wrong booking, missing points&stay credit even if clearly stated the rate is earning points etc.
I even went ahead and boldly asked our travel agent for that portal for the code but they refused.
That's pretty bad! When you make a booking via the portal, does it show up when you log in to hilton.com? If so, you can try calling Hilton and asking an agent to give you the code. You can also click "book again" and make a new booking at a different property; the code should carry forward in the browser cookies that way.
Old Jan 26, 2020, 9:03 am

Programs: AA, UA, DL, NSA, CIA, MIB
Hi - any discount codes for Tokyo - Tokyo Bay Hotel. Headed there in May. TIA
Old Nov 8, 2020, 3:10 am
Suspended

Discount code PROSYS for 25% off the flex rate at the following properties in Spain/Portugal:

- Hilton Diagonal Mar Barcelona
- Hilton Madrid Airport
- DT Lisbon Fontana Park
- Boeira Garden Porto Curio
- Conrad Algarve

Don't know about the validity. Got a flyer with the code about a month or two ago. Used it last week. For a short-term booking, there was some saving over the Dream Away rate.
EBGflyer and wizla like this.
Old Jan 31, 2022, 4:43 am

Programs: Bonvoy Amb, Hilton Diamond
Anyone have any worthwhile codes in Thailand?
Old May 12, 2022, 1:06 am

Programs: UA 2P, HH Gold
Originally Posted by Sohan
Anyone have any worthwhile codes in Thailand?
Never been able to find a code for BKK that works
Old May 12, 2022, 1:57 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Accor Platinum, Wyndham Diamond, Bestwestern Diamond & Hyatt Platinum
Originally Posted by n198ua
Never been able to find a code for BKK that works
Any codes for Canada?
Old May 12, 2022, 5:08 pm

Having issues receiving rate with corporate code. When corporate code is entered “using points” box checks automatically and won’t provide rates. Would appreciate fix. Thanks.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.