Wiki Posts
Search

Stay Bonus Offer Question

Search this Thread

Old Jan 19, 2004, 1:21 pm
Original Poster

Stay Bonus Offer Question

I have a question regarding Stay Bonus.
Hilton has a promotion of Stay Bonus till Feb 15.

I am going to check in their hotel on Feb 14 and check out on Feb 16. Am I eligible to get this Stay Bonus? Do they count the check in day or check out day?

Thanks!
Old Jan 20, 2004, 3:00 pm
cjd

In my experience, it's the check out date that matters. Last year on a Visa double points promotion which ended on 31 August, I checked out of a Hilton hotel on the 1 September and did not get the double points. I queried it with HHonors and was told that the promotion was quite clear in that it ended on 31 August. Got the double points for all the earlier stays in August.

------------------
Chris
Old Jan 20, 2004, 3:23 pm

Programs: HHonors Diamond, HGVC, AA, UA
Explain to the hotel what the problem is and then check out on the 15th. You can then check back in, however you wont get credit for the "2nd" stay because back to backs aren't allowed for credit. You have to decide if the bonus is worth it.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.