Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Hilton Amex: spend $1600 by year’s end; double points in January*

Hilton Amex: spend $1600 by year’s end; double points in January*

Old Jan 20, 2004, 12:46 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: SF CA USA. I love large faceless corporations. And they cherish me in return (sometimes). ;)
Programs: UA Premier Gold/disappointed 1MM, HH Gold, IHG Plat, MB Gold, BW Diam Sel
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by panicst8:
Does anyone know if the 40,000 point limit is equal to the base plus the double points or just the double points?

In other words, is any dollar amount I spend in January over $6667 (6667 x 6 = 40,000) going to get me just the standard 3 points with no double. Or can I get double points all the way up to $13,334 (13334 x 6 = 80,000 for 40,000 base and 40,000 double.

I have to put down money anyway for a wedding in a couple of months, so I figured that I may as well put the money down now and capitalize on this offer (I spent the necessary amount in December).

Thanks for the help!
</font>
Didn't you have to spend by year's end 2003?

If so, your question is moot.

Kathy

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.