Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Hotel bill payment 2 credit cards possible?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 10, 2012, 5:26 pm
Original Poster

Programs: ac *e/ ihg plat ambassador/H-Diamond/M-Gold

Here's my situation, I'm going on business in Boca raton, the company will pay as much as 300$ for a hotel room. I my rate is 400$, will the hotel let me pay the 100$ difference on my personnal credit card?

So i would have 2 bills for payment. 1 for the 300$ that i pay with a company credit card and 1 for 100$ i will pay with my personnal credit card?

Thanks for the info.
Old Feb 10, 2012, 5:31 pm

Programs: AAdvantage, HH Silver
You can pay wit multiple cards, or card + cash. But I believe it will be on the same bill. Since its for one room you owe that in one sum. I don't think they can split it into two separate bills/folios.
Old Feb 10, 2012, 5:32 pm

Programs: DL DM, Amex Plat, DL Amex Res, HHonors Gold, Choice Diamond, Hertz 5 Star
Yes, they will let you split the bill. I recently did that when my company paid for part of my trip to a Hilton in Hawaii. Just ask the front desk.
Old Feb 10, 2012, 5:42 pm

Programs: Holder of six "persona non-grata" awards
Originally Posted by tkhattabaugh
Yes, they will let you split the bill. I recently did that when my company paid for part of my trip to a Hilton in Hawaii. Just ask the front desk.
+1
Used to do it all the time.
Old Feb 10, 2012, 7:03 pm

Programs: HHonors Gold, SPG/Marriott gold, Hyatt Globalist, AAdvantage Plat Pro
Originally Posted by tkhattabaugh
+1. I did this 3 weeks ago at an Embassy Suites.
Old Feb 10, 2012, 7:49 pm
Original Poster

Programs: ac *e/ ihg plat ambassador/H-Diamond/M-Gold
Thanks all for the answers!
Old Feb 10, 2012, 8:29 pm

Programs: IHG Gold,SPG Gold, HH Gold, Marriott Gold, Hyatt Discoverist, Delta Kettle, AMEX Plat, DL AMEX Plat
Have the Front Desk do your part first and print a folio before pushing the "checkout" button. They'll have to do the subtraction of the corporate amount from the total to get your portion. THEN, have them do the corporate card portion on the actual checkout. That way your receipt for the corporate will show the zero balance at the end of the process.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.