Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Report your Diamond Suite Upgrade success here :)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Report your Diamond Suite Upgrade success here :)

Search this Thread

Old May 5, 2018, 2:04 am

Programs: HH D
Hilton Moscow Leningradskaya

Booked King Bed Room.
Two day before was preupgraded to Ambassador Suite.
Today at early check-in (9 a.m.) the room was not ready, so was upgraded to PRESIDENTIAL SUITE!
Old May 5, 2018, 1:16 pm

Programs: AA Exec Plat, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, Bonvoy Platinum
Hilton Paris Opera

Booked Deluxe room received Executive Suite starting with the 2nd night of a 4 night stay.

Nice hotel.. Rooms on the small side
Old May 8, 2018, 2:50 am

Programs: HHonors Diamond
Originally Posted by Delectatio
Dusseldorf is usually stingy with upgrades. This was my third junior suite upgrade in about 12 stays, usually just an executive room upgrade.
I have got a Junior Suite upgrade here once but then preferred a room showing to the opposite side of the hotel. They have some rooms of a larger size which do not seem to count as Junior Suite yet
Old May 8, 2018, 4:05 am

Programs: HH Dia;SPG Plat;Marriott Plat;GHA Black
Conrad Tokyo

3/5-4/5 (1 night)
Deluxe King City View to Twin Suite City View
(originally only given Executive King Bay View, asked them if there are any suite available)
Old May 8, 2018, 9:18 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond Hyatt Globalist
Hilton Berlin

1 night stay on points. First I was upgraded the morning before to an executive studio then later in the day I was upgraded again to a jr suite dome view.
Old May 11, 2018, 2:25 pm

Programs: Mucci, BA Gold, TK Elite, HHonors Lifetime Diamond
The Renwick Hotel New York City, Curio Collection by Hilton

Booked a King room at The Renwick and was upgraded to a King One Bedroom Suite a few days before arrival. Got a really nice suite when I checked in.

Last edited by Andriyko; May 12, 2018 at 7:00 am
Old May 12, 2018, 12:38 am

Programs: most
CONRAD BALI

very happy with an upgrade from King to Villa
CMK10 likes this.
Old May 12, 2018, 5:51 am

Programs: HH Lifetime Diamond, DL PM, Hertz President's Circle
Hilton Garden Inn Dalton, GA. One night paid stay. Booked king received king one bedroom suite. Upgrade visible morning of check-in in the app. Comfortable/quiet place to stay along I-75 to break up a drive.
Old May 12, 2018, 9:31 am

Programs: hhonors diamond
Hilton london bankside -

Booked king deluxe room on cash and points last Sunday/Monday , preupgraded and received king executive suite at check in......nice!
Old May 14, 2018, 4:16 pm

Originally Posted by sfgiants13
Upgraded from a base king to 1 bedroom suite the night before. This is for tonight right at the tail end of Mardi Gras too. Just wish I didn’t spend 70k points since last week rates dropped to $185 when they were $800 before.
Was this the 1BR King Suite or something higher? Thanks!
Old May 14, 2018, 4:21 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: HH Diamond, Marriott Gold, IHG Gold, Hyatt something
HGI Bali

Booked two rooms for one night on points (5k each room). Upgraded to Presidential Suite with connecting room. I think they were trying to make up for a horrible stay I had in the same room, over a year ago.

Thankfully, no problems with the stay, this time.
Old May 14, 2018, 8:12 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by hotgrease
Was this the 1BR King Suite or something higher? Thanks!
i beleive it was just the 1BR king suite but it was a while ago so I don’t recall for sure.
Old May 24, 2018, 2:31 pm

Programs: UA 1K/MM, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Something, IHG Gold, Hertz PC, Avis PC
Been a good few weeks!

DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Residences Dubai Al Barsha - Booked King Guest Room. Upgraded to a King One Bedroom Apartment with a large living area/dining room, kitchen, and a separate bedroom.

Conrad Dubai - Booked a King Deluxe Corner Room because it was the same price as a standard King Deluxe room (and thus the cheapest room available). Upgraded to a King Deluxe Suite.

DoubleTree Istanbul Moda - Booked a King Guest Room. Given the choice of a Twin Junior Suite or a King Corner Room with Jacuzzi. Took the latter as having stayed in both I prefer the corner room view.

Conrad Istanbul - Booked a King Deluxe Room. Upgraded to a Park Suite.

DoubleTree by Hilton Istanbul Topkapi - Booked a King Guest Room. Upgrades to a King One Bedroom Suite.
Old May 24, 2018, 11:08 pm

Programs: UA Gold,Delta Gold Bonvoy Titanium Elite, HH Diamond , AA Platinum, EENational, Hyatt Globalist
Conrad Chicago- Booked Standard King on points and was upgraded you Chicago Suite 2 days before arrival.
Old May 25, 2018, 2:31 pm

So not a Diamond Member but Gold, but I just got upgraded to a 2 room suite at the Hampton Inn & Suites in Fort Worth Texas for 3 days. Booked a regular room for work. Asked when I arrived if they had any upgrades available.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.