Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Report your Diamond Suite Upgrade success here :)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Report your Diamond Suite Upgrade success here :)

Search this Thread

Old Aug 27, 2018, 1:45 pm

Programs: hhonors diamond
HILTON CANARY WHARF- booked two double guest rooms , preupgraded to two suites and received these upon check in.
Old Aug 27, 2018, 2:23 pm

Programs: VS, BA, Hilton, IHG
Doubletree Liverpool

Booked standard king. Was upgraded to superior king a few days out and then upgraded again day before to a junior suite.
Old Aug 27, 2018, 4:20 pm

Programs: HHonors Lifetime Diamond, Priority Club Plat, Accor Gold, Flying Blue, Exec Club.
Doubletree Excel king Deluxe suite (land side, but great view of airport). Hilton Madrid Airport Executive Suite, Hilton Helsinki Junior Suite.
Thank you to all, great stays.
wizla likes this.
Old Aug 28, 2018, 4:13 am
NoY

Programs: SQ *Gold, BA, QR, EY, Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum, Marriott Gold, Amex Platinum
Hilton Dubai Al Habtoor City

August 2018 booked standard king room & upgraded to King Executive Suite ^
Old Aug 28, 2018, 4:14 am
NoY

Programs: SQ *Gold, BA, QR, EY, Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum, Marriott Gold, Amex Platinum
Hilton Phuket Arcadia Resort & Spa

August 2018 booked standard King & upgraded to King Junior Suite Sea View ^
Old Aug 28, 2018, 6:38 am
Moderator: Hyatt Gold Passport & Star Alliance

Programs: UA-1K 3MM/HY- LT Globalist/BA-GGL/GfL
Bucharest
Once - Courtyard Suite - Proper 2 room suite and 1 1/2 baths
Three other stays - Executive Suite - larger room with separate sitting space
Old Aug 28, 2018, 6:58 am

Programs: BA Gold (CCR), Cartafreccia, HH Diamond, Esselunga Fidaty Gold
Vienna Hilton

Booked the basic room for a two nights stay and got upgraded to a Park Suite before the OLCI. On my arrival at the hotel the lady at the reception told me I was upgraded to a wonderful Royal Suite on the 15th floor, with a great 270° (3 sides) panoramic view over the town. (View spanning from the Prater Wheel to St. Stephan Church).

I also received two drink or cocktail vouchers for each day of my stay.

At the moment my best and most appreciated Hilton upgrade of the year.
Old Aug 28, 2018, 9:42 am

Programs: A3(*G), Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond Ambassador
Originally Posted by Aldebaran
Booked the basic room for a two nights stay and got upgraded to a Park Suite before the OLCI. On my arrival at the hotel the lady at the reception told me I was upgraded to a wonderful Royal Suite on the 15th floor, with a great 270° (3 sides) panoramic view over the town. (View spanning from the Prater Wheel to St. Stephan Church).

I also received two drink or cocktail vouchers for each day of my stay.

At the moment my best and most appreciated Hilton upgrade of the year.
So you completed OLCI after the upgrade to Park Suite showed in the app and then you still got further upgraded to Royal Suite at the FD? That sounds nothing short of miraculous.
Old Aug 28, 2018, 11:10 am

Programs: BA Gold (CCR), Cartafreccia, HH Diamond, Esselunga Fidaty Gold
Originally Posted by yurtripper
So you completed OLCI after the upgrade to Park Suite showed in the app and then you still got further upgraded to Royal Suite at the FD? That sounds nothing short of miraculous.
Exactly. And as you say is quite miracolous considering that:
1) the Royal Suite (only one in the hotel) is just one level below the Presidential suite.
2) I arrived at the hotel at 3PM. Usually this kind of upgrades are assigned quite late in the evening when there are no chances to sell that suite..
3) I had a two nights stay on two different refundable bookings (I added one more night after I booked the first day) and before the OLCI both my bookings appeared upgraded to a Park Suite without asking to have the bookings merged.
4) I received two drink vouchers each day of my stay (total of 4 for two days) and this is quite unusual.

Anyway I am extremely happy with my suite.
Old Aug 28, 2018, 4:15 pm

Programs: Emirates Skywards (Gold), Hilton (Diamond), Radisson (Gold)
Waldorf Astoria Cairo - Standard Double to one bedroom suite.
They also comped meet and greet at the airport (plane to curb in 6 minutes, and that included a VOA application).
Also, there 13 bottles of water scattered around the suite 😂, a box of dates and a hand-written card.
Old Aug 28, 2018, 5:30 pm

Programs: AC*SE & MM/*Wood Gold/HHonors Diamond/Marriott Silver/AirMiles Gold
West Hotel Sydney

Upgraded to their beautiful suite
Old Aug 31, 2018, 6:29 am
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
Doubletree by Hilton Orlando at Seaworld. Upgraded to a corner suite in their Conference Tower. Really nice room even if I was only there for one night for work.
Old Sep 1, 2018, 7:19 am

REykjavik Konsulat, booked three standard king rooms for our last night in Iceland, received deluxe king, premier suite and Konsulat suite (best in the hotel). The Konsulat suite has a bathtub all six of us could have used!
Old Sep 1, 2018, 11:42 am

Programs: QR Plat, HH Diamond
Hilton Helsinki Kalastajatorppa was a pleasant surprise, a classy property IMO

my upgrade was to what is called a Seaside Executive room? not a suite but fairly large, well decorated and with perfect view of sea inlet

breakfast was excellent and included as was use of the sauna / indoor pool

the hotel is a good distance from the center but Tram #4 is literally two blocks from the hotel and takes you to downtown area in 20-25 minutes

would stay here again, good value
Old Sep 2, 2018, 12:07 pm

Programs: HHonors Lifetime Diamond, Priority Club Plat, Accor Gold, Flying Blue, Exec Club.
Nice one, we looked at the hotel and walked around the inlet!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.