Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Report your Diamond Suite Upgrade success here :)

Report your Diamond Suite Upgrade success here :)

Old Feb 17, 2018, 5:26 am

Originally Posted by Brandinho1
Hilton Mexico City Reforma

3 nights January
Booked standard king on points and was upgraded to Master Suite. Service wise probably the best Hilton I have ever visited. Especially Luis in the Exec Lounge.
I had the same experience around a week ago. Booked standard king for 3 nights on points and upgraded to Master Suite as a HH Diamond. Last May when I was a gold, I was upgraded to a junior suite. Encountered very nice and warm staff everywhere. Lovely lounge and views.
Old Feb 21, 2018, 3:18 am
cjd

Hilton Dubai the Walk

Booked 4 bedroom apartment with sea view. Upgraded to the Royal Suite. Amazing upgrade to this penthouse suite covering 2 floors with it's own terrace and great views over Jumeirah Beach and the Palm. Four bedrooms all with their own en-suite bathrooms. Two lounge areas, dining area and huge kitchen with utility room off kitchen. Never had a suite so large.
jeffers, tynmar and budumpst like this.
Old Feb 24, 2018, 6:10 pm

hilton bomonti

booked 5 nights points stay at 96000 points
received a 2 bedroom corner Bomonti Suite.
(exec lounge hours now changed from all day alcohol to 6pm - 8pm)

double tree krakow, basic room 5 nights,
given 1 bedroom Suite
Old Feb 26, 2018, 9:26 am

Hilton Garden Inn Hanoi

Booked Corp Rate Standard Room - Upgraded to 1 King Bed Room Suite
Old Feb 28, 2018, 5:38 am

Programs: AA EXP, Hilton Diamond
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Omaha Downtown

Booked: 1 King Bed Non-Smoking (294 sq ft) at the MVP rate
Upgraded to: 1 King Bed / 2-Room Parlor Suite Non-Smoking. ENORMOUS bathroom with a shower with two shower heads out of opposite walls. Six people would easily have fit in it!
Old Mar 13, 2018, 2:14 am

Programs: Mainly Hilton Hhonors, SAS Eurobonus
Hilton Molino Stucky Venice.
Diamond - 3. time here.
4 nights cash stay.
Upgraded from standard room to Tower suite on 5. floor - best view in the hotel.....
Old Mar 13, 2018, 2:18 am

Programs: most
Booked a base room at Johor Bahru and was upgraded to a level 29 suite with ktchenette, laundry, lounge, etc,etc

Last edited by datexan; Mar 13, 2018 at 3:08 am
Old Mar 13, 2018, 2:50 am

Programs: Honors Diamond, Bonvoy Gold, Accor Gold, OW Sapphire, SIXT Diamond
Originally Posted by datexan
Base room at Johor Bahru, level 29 suite with ktchenette, laundry, lounge, etc,etc
had a stay last week, base room cash upgraded to suite on level 25 although OCLI a day before could select 1-bedroom suite on most floors.
Old Mar 13, 2018, 5:33 pm

Programs: SQ KF, A3 Gold, CI Dynasty, UA MileagePlus, ANA AMC, HH Gold, M&C Gold, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by wantan
had a stay last week, base room cash upgraded to suite on level 25 although OCLI a day before could select 1-bedroom suite on most floors.
Had a stay during the first weekend in march. Upgraded from base room to one bedroom deluxe suite and the upgrade only showed on morning of check in .
Old Mar 18, 2018, 7:17 am

Programs: LH SEN LT , Hilton
Hilton Al Hamra Beach & Golf Resort - UAE
booked superoir room in the winter sale , at OLCI upgraded to king deluxe & on morning of arrival app showed Presidential Suite !
had the feeling I was the only HH staying , lot of TUI groups on HB which did not effect us as we eat at the other restaurants
Old Mar 19, 2018, 6:05 pm

Programs: HH Lifetime Diamond, DL PM, Hertz President's Circle
The Renwick Hotel Curio Collection, NYC. Booked king room received king one bedroom suite. 2 night paid stay. Upgrade showed in the app the afternoon of check-in.
Old Mar 20, 2018, 12:26 pm
Moderator, Amtrak & Spirit Airlines

Programs: AC 50K, AS MVP, AA Plat Pro, DL Plat, UA Silver, IHG Spire, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
Hilton Doha
Booked King Room on points.

Got a nice Suite facing the gulf.

Nice upgrade especially since I was on points and it was my first time at the property.

Unfortunately, their outdoor nightclub that stays up till 2AM could be heard from the room, I wouldn't stay again.
Old Mar 21, 2018, 2:49 am

My upgrades

Hilton Union Square - Booked Standard king got 1 bedroom suite (2 days)
Hilton in KL - Booked standard king - got 1 bedroom executive suite - one of the best hiltons I've stayed (4 days)
Conrad bali - booked standard king, giving a king conrad suite and ability to upgrade to penthouse for 100 more per night - took the upgrade had my own private pool and on top floor with no neighbors overlooking the ocean. (17 days)
Conrad Istanbul - booked a standard king - got a park view balcony corner suite. (10 days)

Next trip is Conrad NYC - have a hudson king booked, will see what they give me.
Old Mar 24, 2018, 8:34 am

Programs: Marriott LT Platinum, Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond
Diamond here ... arrived for one nigfht stay in Moscow's only Hilton Leningradskaya now (March 24-25) - prebooked cheapes king room (less then 100usd total) upgraded to Ambassador suite (bedroom, living room and cabinet + large hall, separate toilet/shower - any question from anyone while I'm here - please don't hesitate...
Old Mar 24, 2018, 11:40 am
Zip

Programs: UA-MM; Hilton Lifetime Diamond, Marriott Gold
Booked King resort view at the re-imaging Ocean Tower at Waikoloa Village.
24hr-before OLCI offered "Only 1 room available," but it was to a suite in the Ocean tower. Proceeded to hold that room, and got a message that there was a "hiccup" and to try again later. Went through that several times.
When we did show up at the main lobby, that suite was waiting for us! And early check-in (1pm), no hassle, wonderful room. 3-night stay. Construction noise not a problem.

Resort was packed, but they were hosting a large meeting. Morning breakfast was $15 to upgrade to hot, but after first day, they told us that price is now reduced to $8 for Gold and Diamond. Conference folk ate at outside tables, so no problem waiting for breakfast at any time.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.