Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Report your Diamond Suite Upgrade success here :)

Report your Diamond Suite Upgrade success here :)

Old Sep 10, 2017, 9:01 pm

Programs: HH Lifetime Diamond, DL PM, Hertz President's Circle
The Renwick Hotel Curio - NYC

5 night paid stay; booked king loft and received spacious king suite with an F Scott Fitzgerald theme. Noticed the upgrade 3 weeks or so in advance in the app. I had another reservation booked too, and the pre-upgrade made it easy to chose and I cancelled the other reservation. When I was waiting to check in I heard the FDC mention to the guest in front of me that he was upgraded to a suite too; so this hotel is clearly good to diamond members.
Old Sep 13, 2017, 6:36 pm

Location: ATL - DL DM/3MM - HH Lifetime Diamond - Marriott Lifetime Plat
After realizing that properties don't know if your Lifetime Diamond unless they drill down into the reservation - for the first time, I decided to hand my LD card along with my Credit Card while checking into the SEA Doubletree. The agent looked at my CC, found my res and said thank you for being Diamond. She then looked at my LD card and said, Oh Lifetime Diamond! Let me see what I can do with your room. Ended up with a huge suite with wrap around patio mountain view.
Old Sep 14, 2017, 2:57 pm

Hilton st George park Burton on Trent.

Booked compact family room- received presidential suite
Old Sep 18, 2017, 5:24 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Both Prague properties. Full suite @ old town, junior suite at Hilton.

Prefer the old town property for location to sites and restaurants, the other location had a larger and nicer lounge.
Old Sep 18, 2017, 2:23 pm

Programs: VA Plat, QF LTS, UA MM, Hilton Diamond, Rydges Black, ,Le-Club Gold
Tale of 3 Hiltons & Diamond treatment

Hilton Vienna Stadtpark - Upgrade to exec lounge-floor, very nice & wonderful lounge/services, will go back anytime

Hilton Bath (UK) - Upgrade to "Plaza" room... cramped room with no view, but Plaza was stencilled on the door so maybe the regular rooms are even worse. No parking at this hotel either, doesnt deserve the Hilton tag

Doubletree Cadbury House, Bristol UK - Upg to Jnr Suite with views across the Bristol Channel, marvellous. Happy to return anytime, that is any weekday with no rowdy wedding parties
Old Sep 19, 2017, 10:42 pm

Programs: BA GGL & CCR, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Plat
Hilton KL - Upgraded to Presidential Suite. First time in KL. Spectacular. Room is 175sqm over two floors. Sad to have to leave.
Old Sep 20, 2017, 2:26 am

Programs: Honors Diamond, Bonvoy Gold, Accor Gold, OW Emerald, SIXT Diamond
Originally Posted by Monkville
Hilton KL - Upgraded to Presidential Suite. First time in KL. Spectacular. Room is 175sqm over two floors. Sad to have to leave.
wow, what room did you book ?
Old Sep 20, 2017, 7:19 am

Programs: BA Gold, DL PM, , Hilton Diamond (from being in a bed), SPG Plat, MR Plat
Originally Posted by Monkville
That is very nice for the Hilton Sentral. I have been fairly regular over last few years and have not sniffed a suite. Enjoy!
Old Oct 13, 2017, 10:36 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond Hyatt Globalist
Hilton Vancouver Metrotown

Upgraded a day prior in the morning to a room with a view and upgraded again later in the day to an executive suite.
Old Oct 15, 2017, 5:31 am

Programs: Mucci, BA Gold, TK Elite, HHonors Lifetime Diamond
Hilton Paris Opera

Upgraded to a Suite a day before check-in, and then to an Executive Suite on the day.
Old Oct 16, 2017, 10:01 am

Programs: HH Diamond, Marriott Plat Prem, UA Silver, Delta GM
Istanbul

Was upgraded to the Bosphorus Suite (she called it presidential suite) during stay at the Doubletree Istanbul - Sirkeci.

Staff there was great and seemed to bend over backwards to help on any request, definitely different than diamond in the states based on my experience.
Old Oct 16, 2017, 11:50 am

Programs: HHonors Diamond, Melia Silver, NH silver, H10 Class
Hilton Rotterdam
Booked cheapest room, upgraded to a king executive suite (more like an apartment) the night before arriving.
During our last 8 stays at this hotel (cheap weekend nights) we have been upgraded 6 times to 1 of these executive king suites while I have never seen a suite at the nearby Hilton The Hague during at least 15 stays...
Old Oct 19, 2017, 11:47 am

Programs: HH Diamond, IHG Diamond Amb., Marriott Gold, FB Plat, BAEC Silver
Originally Posted by Delectatio
Hilton Rotterdam
Booked cheapest room, upgraded to a king executive suite (more like an apartment) the night before arriving.
During our last 8 stays at this hotel (cheap weekend nights) we have been upgraded 6 times to 1 of these executive king suites while I have never seen a suite at the nearby Hilton The Hague during at least 15 stays...
Good to hear the suite upgrades are back at this hotel (in june and juli they upgraded to Executive rooms only).
Old Oct 19, 2017, 7:27 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: DL DM, Former AA EXP now AY Plat, AC 75K, NW Plat, Former CO Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium
Hilton Kuala Lumpur

Recent upgrades (all within last 2 months)

Regular->Lifestyle
Grand Deluxe->Presidential (two floor suite)
Regular->Presidential (two floor suite)
Grand Deluxe->Lifestyle
Old Oct 20, 2017, 12:16 am

Programs: Honors Diamond, Bonvoy Gold, Accor Gold, OW Emerald, SIXT Diamond
Originally Posted by flyerCO
Hilton Kuala Lumpur

Recent upgrades (all within last 2 months)

Regular->Lifestyle
Grand Deluxe->Presidential (two floor suite)
Regular->Presidential (two floor suite)
Grand Deluxe->Lifestyle
wow. any occasion for them to release the Presidential suite ?

in my experience with this hotel, it seems suite upgrades are very dependent on the person check-ing you in ?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.