Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[email protected]

Search this Thread

Old Sep 5, 2001, 12:21 pm

Programs: Hilton Lifetime Diamond
Also just workerd for me. Got a phone call (not just return email) within 24 hours from Kristy Hall about a Diamond Status issue. This was after waiting for a response for two weeks (never received)through the "regular" hilton.com customer email system.

At first I thought the flyertalk email address recently set up was just a way for Hilton to get all their problems off a bulletin board into a private channel, but this enhancement does have real value.
Old Sep 5, 2001, 3:17 pm

Programs: Hilton, AA,, Delta
Thanks Hilton

I just had to say thanks to Hilton in public.

The new e-mail for flyertalk was a real help while we were in London. An e-mail with a query resulted in honors contacting the hotel directly and resolving the issue within one day. Thanks Soolin (this is the way the hotel spelled your name so hope it is right) at Hilton.

Just used the new Diamond desk phone number and couldn't be happier. I was booking a room at the Doubletree Walt Disney World and was trying to find out how to book for three adults but getting the perk of spouse stays free. There is a different rate depending on number of people on the website. Called the Diamond desk, explained the situation and the room was booked by the Diamond desk at the two person rate for three people. Took less than 5 min and there should be no problem at check-in about having an "extra" person.

Way to go HiltonHHonors and Adam Burke!

------------------
What do you mean you flew LowCost Airlines just because it was cheaper and a direct flight? What about the MILES?
Old Sep 5, 2001, 6:22 pm

Have to add my experience with HHonors e-mail. Had a problem that normal channels could not solve in six weeks (Invalid account number when trying to make a reservation) Kristy Hall sorted it within 24 hours!
Old Sep 7, 2001, 4:17 am

Hilton customer service is just GREAT
Old Sep 7, 2001, 10:22 am
T3

I surprised to hear about slow responses. Kristy Hall was quick to respond to me - about 24 hours or so, which was shorter than what I expected. I think the service is great.
Old Sep 7, 2001, 10:50 am

Adam,

I am relinquishing my lurker status to let you know that I have had some ongoing account problems that were immediately researched and addressed by the new FlyerTalk/Hilton email address.

Thanks for this wonderful improvement!
Old Sep 7, 2001, 5:51 pm
Original Member

Programs: AS, UA, HY, Hil, Merr
Welcome PB. Now that you have broken your vow of silence, you can feel free to chime in.

Remember it is better to give than receive. Lurking is fine, but you may wish to give something back now and again. Perhaps you can help someone with a Hilton location question?
Old Sep 7, 2001, 7:21 pm

Programs: CoFounder and Chairman, FFOCUS (Frequent Flyers Organized and concerned about Unacceptable Service.
I have to say again--Kudos to Adam and his team!! I had a problem with a missing stay and some issues with checkin staff at a couple of properties. I had an answer from Kristy the same day!!!!!!!!

Way to go folks! Keep up the good work!

Regards

Art at ISP
Old Sep 10, 2001, 4:59 pm

What happen to [email protected], it is now a hotel locator page plus all other items. The CONTRACT US at the top of the page is the old Hilton e-mail address. When we used it before it was an drop down e-mail address. Are we doing something wrong?
Old Sep 10, 2001, 5:30 pm

Not sure what "page" you're talking about, but [email protected] is an email address. Enter it in your email program, write your message, and send it. No web browser needed.
Old Sep 10, 2001, 5:38 pm

It works for me now. THANKS!! my other half started the e-mail before.

[This message has been edited by irelandsnow (edited 09-10-2001).]
Old Sep 10, 2001, 10:47 pm
Suspended

OK folks, no Irish jokes please.
Old Sep 11, 2001, 1:40 am
JAP

Location: Cork, Ireland. Aer Lingus (in the bin), BA Gold (woo hoo!), EBB Blue, HH Diamond, Starwood Plat, Hyatt Diamond
Steaaddddyy !!
Old Sep 11, 2001, 9:07 am

I sent an email with several questions to [email protected] on Aug 31 morning, and another email on Sep 8 evening -- so far no reply has reached.
How long can I expect emails would take to be answered?
I'm wondering if I should send the same emails to the regular address or not.
Old Sep 11, 2001, 6:34 pm

I've had best success sending a different email per problem or stay. I have received responses within a day or two. Might have to do with how much a rep. can accomplish or research in a work shift.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.