Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Hilton Dubai Creek {ARE} (no longer Hilton)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hilton Dubai Creek {ARE} (no longer Hilton)

Search this Thread

Old Apr 13, 2010, 1:01 am
NoY

Programs: SQ *Gold, BA, QR, EY, Hilton Diamond, IHG Plat, Marriott Gold, Amex Plat
Originally Posted by fiona
Forgot about the free wifi. Re the restaurant- its not just continental breakfast. I was really impressed with the Glasshouse.
Glad you had a good time & enjoyed the property Just wanted to clarify - if you are booked into exec floor rooms are you able to have full breakfast in Glasshouse, even if the rate isn't specifically B&B? Many thanks.
Old Apr 13, 2010, 4:32 am

Programs: UA 2.5MM; HH Diamond; Hyatt Platinum; MR Gold
Originally Posted by NoY
Glad you had a good time & enjoyed the property Just wanted to clarify - if you are booked into exec floor rooms are you able to have full breakfast in Glasshouse, even if the rate isn't specifically B&B? Many thanks.
I was in an executive floor room on a non-B&B rate last month and was able to have the full breakfast in Glasshouse.
Old Apr 13, 2010, 5:29 am
NoY

Programs: SQ *Gold, BA, QR, EY, Hilton Diamond, IHG Plat, Marriott Gold, Amex Plat
Originally Posted by gvdIAD
I was in an executive floor room on a non-B&B rate last month and was able to have the full breakfast in Glasshouse.
Excellent - I too have booked an Executive (Deluxe Plus) but generally prefer the restaurant breakfasts (with one or two notable exceptions) at Hiltons. Thanks v. much for your reply.
Old Apr 13, 2010, 9:16 am

Programs: BA silver
yes definitely full breakfast at the Glasshouse
The ex plus rooms have a great outlook onto the creek by the way.
Old Apr 13, 2010, 10:32 am
NoY

Originally Posted by fiona
yes definitely full breakfast at the Glasshouse
The ex plus rooms have a great outlook onto the creek by the way.
Excellent - thanks - looking forward to it ^
Old Apr 13, 2010, 1:54 pm
NoY

Sorry, forgot to ask - does the hotel offer free-of-charge car service to/from airport for Exec Floor guests? If so, how are the arrangements made? Thanks.
Old Apr 13, 2010, 2:30 pm
cjd

Originally Posted by NoY
Sorry, forgot to ask - does the hotel offer free-of-charge car service to/from airport for Exec Floor guests? If so, how are the arrangements made? Thanks.
Don't know if they still do this, but last time we were there, the hotel e-mailed me about a week before arrival and asked for flight details and arrival time. Upon arrival, a complimentary Mercedes and driver were waiting for us.
Old Apr 13, 2010, 2:51 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
Originally Posted by cjd
Don't know if they still do this, but last time we were there, the hotel e-mailed me about a week before arrival and asked for flight details and arrival time. Upon arrival, a complimentary Mercedes and driver were waiting for us.
very nice....i have never been offered this service....
Old Apr 13, 2010, 2:55 pm
cjd

Originally Posted by saad
very nice....i have never been offered this service....
Perhaps it's changed - it was 3 years ago.
Old Apr 13, 2010, 2:59 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
Originally Posted by cjd
Perhaps it's changed - it was 3 years ago.
i have stayed at this property about 8-10 times with my first stay coming in 2007....like i said, never been offered this....maybe i'm just unlucky....
Old Apr 14, 2010, 1:11 am

Originally Posted by saad
i have stayed at this property about 8-10 times with my first stay coming in 2007....like i said, never been offered this....maybe i'm just unlucky....
Not sure about now but it used to be a bit hit and miss. I faxed them a few years ago and they called me back to tell me they don't provide the service, when I arrived, they told me that a driver had been waiting at DXB for me for a couple of hours, I had flown into AUH
Old Apr 14, 2010, 2:02 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by beergut
they told me that a driver had been waiting at DXB for me for a couple of hours, I had flown into AUH
classic....
Old Apr 14, 2010, 5:53 am

Programs: HHonors Gold, PriorityClub Gold, Marriott, UA Mileage Plus, LH Miles & More, Sixt Platinum
I just asked ybout the airport transfer some weeks ago, when I booked a room and this was the answer I got:

Dear ChrischMue,

Greetings from Hilton Dubai Creek!!!!

Thank you for contacting us.With regards to your E-mail the airport transfer is complimentary as you have booked for an Executive room. So I could request you to send us your complete flight details so I could arrange your airport transfer from the airport to the Hotel.
For any further queries please feel free to contact us.

Kind Regards,

XXXXX of Concierge.
So the Airport Transfer is still free for guests booked on the Executive Floor!

Just order it through: info.creek[at]hilton.com
Old Apr 14, 2010, 7:28 am
NoY

Thanks for confirming.
Old Apr 29, 2010, 12:24 am

I'm staying at this property right now and am very impressed. Early check-in was requested and made available at 830am without a fuss. Breakfast in Glasshouse is superb. Service at every contact point is exceptional as well. The view from the Executive rooms are also very nice. Definitely ^^^.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.