2500 Points for Hilton survey

Old Feb 27, 03, 5:45 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K 1MM, AA Gld 1MM, HH Gold
2500 Points for Hilton survey

Just popped into my in-box - said it would take a few minutes and is already up to 40minutes at half-way!! I'd wait until the first takers have died down, tho it might always be excruciatingly slow.
It is from Forrester on behalf of Hilton, full of dumb questions and weak alternatives but 2500 points is 2500 points. I think the link is personalized since I did not have to log in. Check your in-box.
Cheers,

The Cap'n
Old Feb 27, 03, 5:53 pm
Original Poster

Just over 50 question - 33 down, 1 hour of my life i will never get back. Just remember the 2500 points... the points... the points.. mmmm, points...

The Cap'n
Old Feb 27, 03, 6:31 pm
Original Poster

90 minutes - at last... it's done. You have to put your e-mail in at the end - it needs to match an e-mail that it was originally sent to, unfortunately.

Sorry for all the mails, I was bored in between questions!!

Cheers,
The Cap'n
Old Feb 27, 03, 8:26 pm

Any links would be helpful
Old Feb 28, 03, 7:54 am
Suspended

links, links, links!
Old Feb 28, 03, 12:32 pm

Programs: AA EXP, HILTON PLAT
So I'm guessing this is a Diamond thing ... no survey for us lowly golds.
Old Feb 28, 03, 1:13 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Marriott Plat, AS MVPG&AL, others no status
I got the survey as a Diamond also. But after about 10 minutes I got an error message and had to bail out. Very very slow, as stated before. I hope HH didn't pay these people very much for doing this survey. Seemed like an unprofessional setup; on some of the questions, none of the answers were appropriate.
Old Feb 28, 03, 1:32 pm
In Memoriam

I got this survey as a "lowly gold." It didn't take me that long to run through it--maybe 20 minutes on cable modem. I was happy to participate as I like booking online and that seemed to be the thrust of the survey plus the 2,500 points aren't bad either!
Old Feb 28, 03, 2:15 pm

Targeted I assume.
Old Feb 28, 03, 3:42 pm

Location: Franklin, TN HHonors Diamond, Worldperks Platinum, Priority Club Platinum
I am Diamond and I never get these things. Wonder how you get 'targeted'? Of course, who knows what other junk you would get...
Old Feb 28, 03, 3:44 pm

Programs: HHonors Gold since '02, Hertz President's Circle since '07
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by volrichard:
I am Diamond and I never get these things. Wonder how you get 'targeted'? Of course, who knows what other junk you would get...</font>
Gold and I never get them either.

I even went to my profile just now to see if there were any opt-out or opt-in options. Nothing specific about special offers, surveys, etc., and only option is to get e-statements and newsletter. I have them both.

Who knows.

Old Feb 28, 03, 5:16 pm
Suspended

Yes, but unlike the great 5000 point survey we had a month ago, no one is posting the link for this one. Ya got it, great. Link?
Old Feb 28, 03, 8:03 pm
In Memoriam

As someone said earlier, this is obviously targeted. When you click on the e-mail link it goes to the survey. At the end of the survey they ask you to confirm the e-mail address where you received the message. At no point do they request your HHonors number. To those who have e-mailed me and asked for it, I'm sorry, but I do not believe sharing this link would be in anyone's best interest.
Old Feb 28, 03, 9:24 pm

Programs: Gold on Continental; Diamond at Hilton & Hyatt
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by volrichard:
I am Diamond and I never get these things. Wonder how you get 'targeted'? Of course, who knows what other junk you would get...</font>

I'm diamond also, yet received no survey...hummm
Old Feb 28, 03, 10:10 pm

It's painfully slow and you will be really p#$%ed if you got to the end and they said sorry you don't qualify but if you insist on punishing yourself

http://www.securesurveysite.com/s43/hotels.htm

Has any one received the points ? - There is no instant gratification here ?

Search this Thread
Search Engine: